Default Deleting account /Recovering it

Suggestion n#1:I suggest to add Delete account in settings, well since accounts can be made with any email, a lot of people are making accounts ,I made an account because i felt the name was much better than i realized that i could just rename then i noticed that i cant rename anymore since the account name has already been used and i cant remove it ,
    So it would help a lot if any1 can delete an account if he doesnt use it , It might be an issue with hacked accounts since the hacker/scammer would just delete the account .
    So Delete command should request a secret code (different from the password ) just to be able to delete the account(in some cases it might help recovering the account)
    Suggestion n#2 In case we forget our password , the only way we can get it back is by contacting Sir-Rogers , well its happening a lot , and most of us usualy know the email we have, so why not Add a forgot my password when someone try to log and put wrong info, the system automaticly sends a message to that user email (if he clicked forgot my password) with the info about changing it .
    Its also Impossible to recover our account if we dont know the email (afjahfjahf@hotmail.com) So i suggest to make us able to If we send the correct info (including the secret password might help a lot as well) To Sir-Rogers.
    I think we need these suggestions so rgc wont be full of unused accounts/names (usualy made for trolling the logged out and never logged in again ) Beeing able to delete the account would help a lot ,and it also helps in anotehr way that it could help someone recover his account if he got scammed/hacked by sending the secret password to Rogers.
    So guys what do you think?

Sorry disagree with first one
    Reason: Example I'm banning leavers/ruiners/maphackers and another retards etc etc;
    User ruined several games, after that deleted his ID. Question: whom I need ban?! that guy who ruined the game for 9 ppls is already deleted his ID. and maybe already ruining games with another ID.
    Second reason: I played on cafe or on my cousin, some retard joined from my account and deleted it.
    and how it back ?! (means game-stats/ranks/vouch histories etcetc)
    it's kinda dangerous suggestion.

second one: sounds good.

Thats why i added that it should request a secret Code Different from the password, And Any account made on that pc will also show the same ban , as for lan/caffes they already get a pc unban if they posted , (many people would try to be smart and make a new account and say i did nothing im banned i plan lan.cafe or my brother my pc ) will it would be obvious since you can see when the account was regisreted/how many games the account have played,as well that we would have some smart asses ruining a game then deleting immediatly after it , well that would be a prob unless the Delete would only work on Accounts with 0 games
    Last edited by WrongTurn; 11-12-2012 at 03:30 PM.

#1 Deleting accounts will never be added. We are able to manually "delete" accounts (their display name is changed to *deleted*name) - this is used for inactivate accounts so that users can claim their names.

#2 This simply won't work. It's the user's responsibility to provide an accurate email, adding another "password" will need to be setup and technically speaking there's a lot of effort involved for no gain. We don't ask for much other than that users provide a valid email and don't share their login details with strangers. You can chose almost any name you like, amongst other things, which are pretty much unavailable on other platforms.

As a great man once said, with power comes responsibility. The same thing counts for freedom.

Regards,
    Sir Rogers
    "I am just another lost soul, locked inside a box, looking for a key."

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

You can always use our Support Room: /j support

I'm closing this suggestion, with a final remark that in the future there will be a "Forgot your Password?" button on the client that will send the account details to the email that you put in. This will make the process automated, but there are security issues in this that will have to be resolved. So this is a medium priority feature in the works.

Regards,
    Sir Rogers
    "I am just another lost soul, locked inside a box, looking for a key."

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

You can always use our Support Room: /j support