Default [How To] Make your PC faster

In this video i am going to present you a guide about how can someone optimize his pc for better performance
    the video is recorded from my pc and i speak greek but i can imagine that the steps are very simple so anyone could follow them even if he does not understand greek

Last edited by Call-me-Winner; 14-06-2013 at 03:38 PM.

Well quite a tutorial there you should also add tuneup/overclock/some driver updates more tune up programs based on the material performance/cleaning unused files e.t.c.

Run a defrag

And disk cleanup

And disk cleanupvkvuovii

Jar jar binks
    Last edited by Call-me-Winner; 27-08-2013 at 01:22 PM. Reason: merged posts

There are few ways that you can make your computer faster.

Deleting the temporary files:
    Go to Search bar or Run Command(Windows +R) and type %temp%. After that all the temporary files are shown and delete them all.

Disable Automatic updates:
    Windows downloads the updates frequently and it happens in background. It is quite annoying. To disable updates, search disable windows update. If nothing shows up, try following steps:

a. Type gpedit.msc in search bar or Run Command.
    b. Then, Computer Configuration → Administrative Templates → All Settings → Configure auomatic Updates → Disable(Left part) → Apply.

3. Restricting Startup application can also boost your PC.
    Open Task Manager by typing Ctrl + Shift +Esc.

You can close the programs that are making your PC slow in Running section.
    Go to Startup section and disable the programs that you do not want to auto start when PC is turned on. For faster PC performance you can also try some of the cloud based PCs such as windows virtual desktop from hosted desktop as a service provider

For Windows 7, search MSCONFIG.EXE and it will show up.

4. Installing only the needy softwares:
    Do not install the software that you use only use once in a while. Install those softwares which you use frequently and uninstall those which you do not use. Rather keep the setup file and install them when needed.