Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Yeah, above poster makes a really good point about team captains. When you have members who actually pay money to contribute to RGC then they must have a priority over other users.

Just the other day I had a friend who buys diamond member every month say he'd never buy another DM again because he was unvouched for almost 6 days and no one gave his rights back. It's not nice when you actually contribute financially to something and get ignored. You inadvertently give a bad image about the client. (Note: This is not a frequent occurrence but admins should give more care to this area).
    To Discuss Your Ban, Go To Ban Support "/j ban support" Thanks for reporting.

A better donating system. A lot of players don't have paypal accounts/credit cards in various countries. Maybe a mobile recharge system can be added which would be much appreciated I guess.

Feel free to whisper me about any problems regarding RGC. I will try to solve if I can. /w 0PARTHIB Hi
    ( Click to show/hide )

Remove latency.. Dont see any good effect.. I just see people abusing it..

Hmm voucher rank is higher than streamer.

Put a multi line chat to auto mute for 5sec like in other games. If you say a similar phrase in a row the nxt phrase is not shown... Or u post 5 consective. Auto mute in 5 sec. Like that.. So spammer wont get the whole screen. ?

and remove auto join to asia or eu pub..

RGC

I agree with the change ...
    RGC : DeMonOfTheDark

We realy need noob list... I realy want to avoid people who spoil my games. I am not a pro player. but i love team play... I hate to play with noobs who play for themselves in entire game, they wont listen to team , they feed, and they flame. reporting wont do much of a good. we wont remeber these names, so we need that to avoid goin to their rooms and prevent them from joining our(private) host room.

Dear broofagnz

I dont think points dose say a player is noob or pro. But the problem is with noobs joining and readying quickly to avoid geting kicks. the only thing to do is for geting start after redy we give a time dealy...
    Quote Originally Posted by brofangz View Post
    improve votekicking system

why should a player with 1450 points require just as many votes as a player with 1100 points?

each time you lose 50 points you should require less votes to be kicked
    otherwise you get the 9th person (When everyone else has readied) joining with 1100 and starting since we cannot kick them.

1450 - 6
    1400 - 5
    1350 - 4
    1300 - 3
    1250 - 2
    1200 - 1

personally anyone below 1200 points should be banned automatically. 100 losses in a row is not possible in rgc.

The diamond membership is a privillage given for the members who donates. As Sir Roger mentioned its not smthing that we buy from him. When people misuse it they need to be punished for sure. for sm member the punishment is different and for som others its too much.-when the tc who kicked me out of my own host game and then force start it wen i rejoined and flamed me in game was taken away his tc rank for 3 hrs... DOnt have any idea why---- http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=184945
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli42 View Post
    Yeah, above poster makes a really good point about team captains. When you have members who actually pay money to contribute to RGC then they must have a priority over other users.

Just the other day I had a friend who buys diamond member every month say he'd never buy another DM again because he was unvouched for almost 6 days and no one gave his rights back. It's not nice when you actually contribute financially to something and get ignored. You inadvertently give a bad image about the client. (Note: This is not a frequent occurrence but admins should give more care to this area).
    Last edited by rat; 22-02-2013 at 09:52 PM.

I don't quite understand what you're trying to prove. The post you quoted isn't aimed at not punishing team captains for not abiding by the rules. I'm all for punishing abusers but more attention should be given to that area.

Basically, the crux of my post is to highlight the occasions when some team captains go for prolonged periods of time without hosting rights even when they were told it'd be given back in a certain amount of days. Once again I'm not saying it's a frequent occurrence but I've had my fair share of rgc friends complain about it.
    Last edited by Makaveli42; 23-02-2013 at 03:05 AM.
    To Discuss Your Ban, Go To Ban Support "/j ban support" Thanks for reporting.

- What's missing ? :
    1. Automatically reconnect client chat when internet reconnected from lost connections/disconnected.
    2. Add start RGC automatically when window starts in settings.
    Last edited by K3LviN; 24-02-2013 at 06:19 AM.

RGC need to make a different think like
    when the team playing in a game that they can talking in the game by microphone like skybe its so easy , its make the rgc better
    that what i think

Make a new anti maphack and when you log in the account anti maphack log in automatically ...

but for the replay website i dont think need for other edit its so good and perfect that what i think ..
    maybe other people looking for it from other way
    best luck
    Last edited by DimitriVegas; 25-02-2013 at 12:45 PM.

Ya I agree with you for that. We need a quick response for this. Mostly because the dm is for one month and people may be buying these to practice for main events and all. So we need sm1 in charge of this so that they always check and resolve the situation atleast within 24 hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli42 View Post
    I don't quite understand what you're trying to prove. The post you quoted isn't aimed at not punishing team captains for not abiding by the rules. I'm all for punishing abusers but more attention should be given to that area.

Basically, the crux of my post is to highlight the occasions when some team captains go for prolonged periods of time without hosting rights even when they were told it'd be given back in a certain amount of days. Once again I'm not saying it's a frequent occurrence but I've had my fair share of rgc friends complain about it.

I do play with voice chat in rgc. just open the skype and call the friends and play with skype open. However, if rgc can implement voice chat and make it available to the dm users more people will buy dm. and we can defnitly play beter.
    Quote Originally Posted by DimitriVegas View Post
    RGC need to make a different think like
    when the team playing in a game that they can talking in the game by microphone like skybe its so easy , its make the rgc better
    that what i think

Make a new anti maphack and when you log in the account anti maphack log in automatically ...

but for the replay website i dont think need for other edit its so good and perfect that what i think ..
    maybe other people looking for it from other way
    best luck
    Last edited by rat; 26-02-2013 at 07:31 AM.

I would also like rgc to show people points and ping while entering a loby. When a game is hosted we need to constantly chek these to knw if he lags. and if hes a low pointer noob.

Quote Originally Posted by rat View Post
    I would also like rgc to show people points and ping while entering a loby. When a game is hosted we need to constantly chek these to knw if he lags. and if hes a low pointer noob.
    Type !Ping and !Points.

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
    Robert Frost.

1o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by mi _sbrwxneis View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account: kouzi
    Your Battle.Net account:mi_sbrwxneis
    Game Name:AR3546
    Offence of Admin:illegal kick ? dn ksr pws na to pw vsk....
    Time of event:evening

2o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by leledonic View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account:kirchh(off)
    Your Battle.Net account:asdgasgh
    Game Name:de 8imame
    Offence of Admin:maphack kai ban giati ton eipa alvano enw monos tou eipe oti einai apo alvania
    Time of eventeripou 5 to apogema

Quote Originally Posted by DeAtH_LeGenD View Post
    Type !Ping and !Points.
    Sory I din knew.. ty v much...--- wen i host a game i need to kick the retards who join. ihate typing it a hundred times
    Last edited by rat; 26-02-2013 at 07:27 AM.

I have one more suggetion. I was recently told by moka that the mh user is only banned from the channel that he used mh in.
    By this he uses the same in other pubs or country channels. Why are the cheaters not banned globaly.. If the current ban system is only for channels, We need a global ban system for mhkers.
    Last edited by rat; 01-03-2013 at 01:15 PM.

WE NEED A CHANNEL FOR DOTA 2--- AND GET THE Monopoly of steam to an end

Quote Originally Posted by rat View Post
    I have one more suggetion. I was recently told by moka that the mh user is only banned from the channel that he used mh in.
    By this he uses the same in other pubs or country channels. Why are the cheaters not banned globaly.. If the current ban system is only for channels, We need a global ban system for mhkers.
    there are !compban and !accountban
    Got questions about hacks? - www.tinyurl.com/AboutHacks

yes... if u can check the threads of mh report in both asia and eu.. u can c in eu what u said is correct. one of the globals ban the mhker apart frm the mh section user ban frm channel....

but in asia i havnt seen such system. the replay from the admins are... !granted user banned from this channel for this much period..and in their unbans also they say they cant enter a channel.. not rgc or cant login..
    Last edited by rat; 03-03-2013 at 10:59 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast