Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

For people who're playing public games, it will be pretty much same thing

Quote Originally Posted by ttS.org View Post
    For people who're playing public games, it will be pretty much same thing
    It won't be better if Rogers adds some extra?

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
    Robert Frost.

1o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by mi _sbrwxneis View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account: kouzi
    Your Battle.Net account:mi_sbrwxneis
    Game Name:AR3546
    Offence of Admin:illegal kick ? dn ksr pws na to pw vsk....
    Time of event:evening

2o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by leledonic View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account:kirchh(off)
    Your Battle.Net account:asdgasgh
    Game Name:de 8imame
    Offence of Admin:maphack kai ban giati ton eipa alvano enw monos tou eipe oti einai apo alvania
    Time of eventeripou 5 to apogema

It'll be great if we can send offline messages i.e when the player is offline we still be able to send messages to him and when he comes online he can see view that message.
    Last edited by Sir-Rubel; 29-05-2013 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Typo
    Name :- Prince

RGC Username :- H3LL|D0wn|Und3r

Quote Originally Posted by Sir-Rubel View Post
    It'll be great if we can send offline messages i.e when the player is offline we still be able to send messages to him and when he comes online he can see view that message.
    Yes a good and old suggestion, it will be added in the future.

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
    Robert Frost.

1o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by mi _sbrwxneis View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account: kouzi
    Your Battle.Net account:mi_sbrwxneis
    Game Name:AR3546
    Offence of Admin:illegal kick ? dn ksr pws na to pw vsk....
    Time of event:evening

2o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by leledonic View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account:kirchh(off)
    Your Battle.Net account:asdgasgh
    Game Name:de 8imame
    Offence of Admin:maphack kai ban giati ton eipa alvano enw monos tou eipe oti einai apo alvania
    Time of eventeripou 5 to apogema

My suggestions:

Friends are permanently located on the chat users window.

/whois (*insert nick*) makes whoever you whois'd appear on your chat users window for 20 minutes.

/find (*insert nick*) makes whoever you /find'd appear on your chat users window for 30 minutes.
    Games with leavers before minute 10 is automatically remade as players sometimes fail to !votermk as I've experienced alot in the past.
    !votekick (*player slot*) allowed in game, to allow the removal of intentional feeders/afk'ers/Maphackers/Noobs (4/4 allies and 2/4 enemies votes required to kick anyone out of the game).

remove the !save function and replace it with !votesave which requires 6 votes to complete it. Reasoning : The !save function is abused oh so often, especially from those newbies who always yell MH, etc, etc. Also, a game need not be saved unless it will be rehost which 99% of the time, it isn't.

!ping test game permanently hosted in (EU) Public, for the convenience of users who want to test their internet.

Improve the spamming system in regards to Littlebot's autokick... It's a real pain in the ass for users who do not type EVERYTHING in one sentence.

Create an (EU) Public Daily top 5. It shouldn't be that hard to get scenes as there are usually 2k people playing everyday. All you need is a dedicated video maker who won't mind spending 2-4 hours everyday to make a 4-6 min long video.

Users that have over 1k games in (EU) public should automatically receive the Team Captain rank. Reason : After playing so many games in (EU) Public, the user with over 1k games would have definitely get to know alot of people and most likely would need to swap slots to play with people they know, instead of wasting time resigning.

!votehost (*insert game name here*). 5-7 votes required. (up to you).
    To Discuss Your Ban, Go To Ban Support "/j ban support" Thanks for reporting.

It would be great if RGC would have an Anti-Mh System to ensure players a good game without mh-ers.
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.

Quote Originally Posted by GG^Freak View Post
    My suggestions:

/whois (*insert nick*) makes whoever you whois'd appear on your chat users window for 20 minutes.

/find (*insert nick*) makes whoever you /find'd appear on your chat users window for 30 minutes.
    Games with leavers before minute 10 is automatically remade as players sometimes fail to !votermk as I've experienced alot in the past.
    !votekick (*player slot*) allowed in game, to allow the removal of intentional feeders/afk'ers/Maphackers/Noobs (4/4 allies and 2/4 enemies votes required to kick anyone out of the game).

remove the !save function and replace it with !votesave which requires 6 votes to complete it. Reasoning : The !save function is abused oh so often, especially from those newbies who always yell MH, etc, etc. Also, a game need not be saved unless it will be rehost which 99% of the time, it isn't.

!ping test game permanently hosted in (EU) Public, for the convenience of users who want to test their internet.

Improve the spamming system in regards to Littlebot's autokick... It's a real pain in the ass for users who do not type EVERYTHING in one sentence.

Create an (EU) Public Daily top 5. It shouldn't be that hard to get scenes as there are usually 2k people playing everyday. All you need is a dedicated video maker who won't mind spending 2-4 hours everyday to make a 4-6 min long video.

Users that have over 1k games in (EU) public should automatically receive the Team Captain rank. Reason : After playing so many games in (EU) Public, the user with over 1k games would have definitely get to know alot of people and most likely would need to swap slots to play with people they know, instead of wasting time resigning.

!Totally Support This
    I just don't like this !votesave idea

Totally !Support GG^Freak's idea

Quote Originally Posted by GG^Freak View Post
    My suggestions:

While I agree with most of what you recommended, receiving TC after 1k games would defeat the purpose of purchasing a diamond membership, it would also decrease the amount of support funds being sent to Rogers. I'm also sure there would be many abusers using the TC harmfully. This idea wouldn't be the wisest choice.

I'm totally up for b.calin's advice.

(1).I also suggest having something within RGC that detects and prevents users injecting files directly into their war3 folder. Hence, users can also user map hack this way. Sadly.
    (2).Also RGC should be made a program which installs on your computer, not just a folder, this would make it much more appealing to users.
    (3).Accounts that haven't been used in over 2 years should be deleted. We could assume after two years of not logging in the user has left RGC. This suggestion is valid, since it takes up many usernames people would like.
    (4).The !kick option should also be implemented,when you !kick the user it's counted as if he was votekicked, because when you host your own game and !Open slot number, the user might continue joining over & over again. I know Thor suggested this, but It's pretty cool :P.
    (5). Rooms which are inactive and not being paid for, should be closed.

These are all my suggestions, sorry if these we're already posted before. I haven't read them though.
    Defeating the purpose since thirteen thirty-seven.

- What's missing ?
    Global or semi global admin for South America, it's not my case. But the 80% of the players in south america can't speak english, and it's difficult to talk with a Global or a Higher support if u can speak english. Just a suggest, u can ask in all the rooms from the South America it's like that.

what is missing and was possible on the 2 ever best dota plateforms (dota-league & dotalicious) :
    the possibility of joining a game and let the system make the teams balanced !
    -i think the average time for a game to start is now approximately 3/4 min.
    -with autobalance teams system it would be something like 20sec...

Is it something "technically" possible ?
    Thanks...

- What's missing ? Ban List on Admin Panel

RG`DesTroyeR
    AsiaGaming.Staff & AGL.staff

I miss you BitchGotRaped <3 lova ya bobby -- _-

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234