Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Heads Up: We Want Your Feedback

As a member of RGC Staff, our NO. 1 priority is making sure the client is fun for you guys to hang out on. We want it to be your favorite place to stop every single day.

If we may be so bold, we’d love to request just a few minutes of your time in order to help us make RGC even better for you.

This is a great chance for you all to help us continue to promote RGC as an awesome place to stay, work and play at.

Simple examples of feedback/suggestion might be questioning yourself the following:

- What's missing ?
    - What's wrong ?
    - How are things now, how it should be ?
    - Relate a matter with this or that.
    - Are we doing good or bad ? Explain
    - What are our positives and negatives ?
    - Any complaint against anyone in the staff ? Provide details.
    ...etc you should get the point

Kindly please do not just throw a suggestion or feedback without fully explaining. Brief or unclear posts will be deleted.

Ranked Gaming Client even more fantastic in 2013…

Below are summaries of feedback made:

Excruciatinq suggested a better clan system that has removing inactive members, as well as giving permission control to other members to invite members to the clan along with forwarding ownership from one to another.

------MJ------ suggested visual and social improvements, bug reporting, asking for matchmaking.
    Also reporting that members that are getting banned are doing secondary usernames to play with until their primary account ban expires. In addition with all the colors of diamond memberships that are shown described as a "rainbow" is irritating.
    Changing the following, example: "[9622874] (EU) Public #110 -ap has been hosted." to "(EU) Public #110 -ap has been hosted." meaning to remove the game ID from the system automated once a game has been started or join. A better up-time and fixing what's causing downtime sometimes.

ZeusSantina suggested automatically joining players to their regional area.

^SoLiD suggested not to let multiple custom games be hosted under the same name, so the game won't show confusion of which game is your and not.

_Skadi suggested to have automated time limit for team captains, and leaving offline pm messages.

Moka suggested auto joining "Middle East" room for people who are located there.

WorldToth suggested more care for the "Brasil" channel.

EroticSideburns suggested a better reconnecting tool, and a new command "%r" that returns normal (regular) text.

brofangz suggested the less points a user have (below 1500) the less votekicks are required for the use to get out of the game.

MauranKilom suggested to remove the "Connect" button and have RGC automatically open once it's launched rather than having to connect, explained as "What other choices do I have ?"

Makaveli42 suggested a reputation system +ve -ve (Explained in his post) also changing the default skin.

DeAtH_LeGenD suggested to estimate the probability by percentage according to points on what is the chance of sentinel and scourge probable win ratio.

Oparthib suggested a better shop payment system.

PerfectEvil auto mute players who are spamming in game.

rat create a what so called "noob" list to restrict players for joining certain games, like hosted games for example, and automatically show a players ping + points once joined games rather than doing !ping and !points each and every time.
    In addition to that to add confirmation to the shop that if you are sure you want to buy the item that is selected.

Add to the shop a clean history feature, yearly payments for rooms including discounts.

K3LviN suggested auto start RGC on windows start-up.

DimitriVegas add an antimaphack system, as well as microphone playing interface, such as voice chat in game.

paynosaj3 add word filters to censor bad words.

Nastyblood auto join middle east room to middle east players on RGC.
    Last edited by bitchgotraped; 18-05-2013 at 08:48 AM.

What's missing:
    -Clan Disband after certain amount of time of Inactiveness ( like not a single member online for 3 days = Clan disband )
    -Ability to give other People a Rank in the clan which allows them to invite Members
    -Ability of Clan Chiefs to give their Positon to another Member and meanwhile going down to a Normal Member Rank [So all in all a flexiable Rank System]
    Last edited by Excruciatinq; 10-01-2013 at 09:42 PM.

1)What's missing ?

It needs visual improvements & easier communication between friends and players.

Right click a person and show his points in the room he is currently in ( If he is in multiple rooms, the room which i right clicked him in)

In the profile of a player, add a new information with the title of "Total hours online" .

2)What's wrong ?

There are minor bugs still lurking out. A bug for example: I got vouched in a league and i allowed to auto-join it. After a while i got unvouched, so every time i open rgc a message appears telling me that "[ERROR] You do not have access to that channel."

The point system needs improvement or completely removed.

Once a game is hosted a tall message of the game will appear telling me that the game is hosted ([XX:XX] [XXXXXXX] (EU) Public #XXX -ap has been hosted.). Why all this instead it can easily write ( (EU) Public #XXX -ap is hosted). This will leave behind alot of spams and lets better chatting in the room you are in (especially EU public)

3)How are things now, how it should be ?

This point system bothers me. All high points stack up leaving the noobs & low points together. Other then that, security & sign up system needs improvement to stop people from making account easily.

In addition there are a very high number of colors. Everytime i enter EU public, it's like a rainbow.

Here is my opinion:
    • Head Admin - Admin
    • Founder
    • Gold member
    • Diamond
    • Staff - Voucher - Moderator
    • Team Captain
    • VIP

The rest is the default color.

4)Relate a matter with this or that.

Someone gets a ban for using maphack. That person can easily make another account and play with it until the banned account's duration is over, thus he can get back to it.

As for the point system, it's nerve wrecking. Either i win because all my teammates are high points or i lose because i have noobs with low points.

5)Are we doing good or bad ? Explain.

As far as im seeing rgc, you are doing bad. Not 1 week pass by & there isn't a maintenance or a DDos attack or some fixes, and i have to wait 5 to 6 hours. Thus end up playing on another gaming platform.

6)What are our positives and negatives ?

Positive:
    • Easy communication between the admins, staff and rgc players
    • Fast response to anything bad that occurs in rgc ( Hostbots down, DDos attacks ....)

Negative:
    • Rgc is still getting attacks and that's where the blame goes to the rgc admins, head admins etc.
    • Unresponsive when being pm'ed through Whisper

7)Any complaint against anyone in the staff ? Provide details.
    Yes, read (6) & (5)

Well that's all i guess, if i forgot something ill edit my post.
    Last edited by ------MJ------; 10-01-2013 at 09:33 PM.

Determine the location of each logged on user and letting him automatically join the channel which is closest to his/her region

Avoid team captain abuse game name mistake:

http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=180506

I suggest you should put a duration for the non-permanent Team Captain player -

!setaccess <username> 15 <15 days>

I also suggest that a player can leave a message to their friends even it's offline -
    Also, put the stats to the players profile.
    Last edited by bitchgotraped; 11-01-2013 at 12:29 AM.
    Got questions about hacks? - www.tinyurl.com/AboutHacks

Hello RGC,

- What's missing ?
    What is missing is a clan wars channel for the middle east players.

- What's wrong ?
    what is wrong that middle east is not auto join.

For me all good but Sami the best, "the most active"

Positives helping the most, negatives ignoring too much.

Thanks.
    Best Regards,
    Moka

Good evening I'm Head admin of Brazil and I'm doing a review since I paid for the hosting bots of Brazilians and South Americans playing Dota by RGC.

The call for support on Brazil is very slow and without any moral.

I need support there are going through ddos attack and I am investing all my money to contain it.

My only criticism is helping all the RGC and Brazil both need attention, we are limited myself if I could solve the problems there since the bots to finance it all leagues from South America.

Last edited by EroticSideburns; 16-12-2015 at 06:43 PM.

improve votekicking system

why should a player with 1450 points require just as many votes as a player with 1100 points?

each time you lose 50 points you should require less votes to be kicked
    otherwise you get the 9th person (When everyone else has readied) joining with 1100 and starting since we cannot kick them.

1450 - 6
    1400 - 5
    1350 - 4
    1300 - 3
    1250 - 2
    1200 - 1

personally anyone below 1200 points should be banned automatically. 100 losses in a row is not possible in rgc.

I think the "Connect" part of the client is unnecessary. Maybe it was planned to be able to connect to other stuff than rgc, but at least for now it should automatically be connecting you (just as if you pressed the connect button). Don't get me wrong, it's important that e.g. maintenance messages get shown before you can log in, but why do i have to click the connect button (like what other choice do i have)?
    Can somebody please tell me what this guy wanted?

I'd personally like to see a rep system somehow implemented in to the client.

Lets say there was a leaver/afker/gameruiner in a certain game. A lot of times users may find it tedious to go upload a replay and post it on the forum and then end up not reporting said leavers. You could have a function whereby you right click on the leavers name and neg rep him with the id of the game and a link to the replay (ofcourse everything should be validated by admins/moderators otherwise everyone would be spamming that function). The more neg rep the user has the less privileges he has (maybe give him less priority to enter games than others, more waiting times, etc..). On top of being banned neg rep is another reason to discourage leavers and gameruiners.

And that's not the only way it works. Maybe you could reward users by + 1 repping them with every 3 successful bans. If they attain a certain number of rep points (let's say 40) they win DM or something. I find it much more efficient than having to use the forum if this sort of system could be implemented. I know it's a flawed suggestion but I think it might work.
    Last edited by Makaveli42; 18-01-2013 at 02:34 PM.
    To Discuss Your Ban, Go To Ban Support "/j ban support" Thanks for reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by ------MJ------ View Post
    Someone gets a ban for using maphack. That person can easily make another account and play with it until the banned account's duration is over, thus he can get back to it.
    Unless he plays on another computer (and with a different account ofcourse) he can't play at all. Just felt like pointing that out.
    Can somebody please tell me what this guy wanted?

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli42 View Post
    I'd personally like to see a rep system somehow implemented in to the client.

Lets say there was a leaver/afker/gameruiner in a certain game. A lot of times users may find it tedious to go upload a replay and post it on the forum and then end up not reporting said leavers. You could have a function whereby you right click on the leavers name and neg rep him with the id of the game and a link to the replay (ofcourse everything should be validated by admins/moderators otherwise everyone would be spamming that function). The more neg rep the user has the less privileges he has (maybe give him less priority to enter games than others, more waiting times, etc..). On top of being banned neg rep is another reason to discourage leavers and gameruiners.

And that's not the only way it works. Maybe you could reward users by + 1 repping them with every 3 successful bans. If they attain a certain number of rep points (let's say 40) they win DM or something. I find it much more efficient than having to use the forum if this sort of system could be implemented. I know it's a flawed suggestion but I think it might work.
    thumbs up for this idea.. but it i suggest that this idea will only apply for spoiler or intentionally feeding only

for leavers and afkers.. i suggest that it will be automatically banned
    some clients have these features. users are banned directly in the client after leaving a game this would be really helpful to us asia staffs

- What's missing ? What about showing the possibilities of winning of each team? For example Sentinel 70% win and Scourge 30% win, something like that.

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
    Robert Frost.

1o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by mi _sbrwxneis View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account: kouzi
    Your Battle.Net account:mi_sbrwxneis
    Game Name:AR3546
    Offence of Admin:illegal kick ? dn ksr pws na to pw vsk....
    Time of event:evening

2o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by leledonic View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account:kirchh(off)
    Your Battle.Net account:asdgasgh
    Game Name:de 8imame
    Offence of Admin:maphack kai ban giati ton eipa alvano enw monos tou eipe oti einai apo alvania
    Time of eventeripou 5 to apogema

Another minor suggestion I had in mind is changing the default skin. When I first started using RGC I thought it looked hideous. A year and a half later, well, it still looks hideous. I know you can change the skin whenever you want to but for new users the default skin (especially connect / login) really is off-putting. You should probably post a thread in the general section whereby users vote for a new default skin.
    Last edited by Makaveli42; 18-01-2013 at 02:39 PM.
    To Discuss Your Ban, Go To Ban Support "/j ban support" Thanks for reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by bitchgotraped View Post
    Very funny that's why i had 2 threads complaining about staffs and one of you deleted it

Please, Hurry.
    Motherfuckers

(hurry with adding that senseful stuff, barely saw a bad suggestion)

- What's missing ?
    you need more staff members just for ban requests because there are many ban requests in forum that staff cant solve fast. for example if i report a leaver and there is no a staff member connected, my report will be answer in 5 days but in those 5 days that leaver will ruin many games before he will be banned

- What's wrong ?
    racism to spanish people. mmm im spanish but we know that many spanish are learning how to play dota but when a new rgc user starts rgc automatically join to (EU) public and they dont care leave games or have mh because they can join to other rooms after be banned but as a suggestion. you can give they an option asking them their native language.. if they answer spanish RGC can vouch them in (SA) Public, Nydus public or spanish rooms
    you are doing good but sometimes staff members dont have patience with users.. i know that all day they r pm u for answers that r in forum.. i just want a little of patience from u guys

- What's missing ?
    I think that a room is missing for better skilled guys like much of the EU Public player´s, so i may think it would be useful to add a (EU) Higher for these guys who reached 2000Points. So it will give more active player´s and less game ruining/leaver games.
    - What's wrong ?
    Really, i do not know each RGC Admin, but the most ignore me ( and ofc much others of us ) extremely - then they wonder why we HL them so much - so please RGC Admins ( and the whole Staff ) answer and no one ll fucking annoy u with shit HL´s.
    - How are things now, how it should be ?
    Some users purchase DM and get TC to host for their friends to play games, but until we see the hosted game we tried to host another one, it´s such delayed and then the game ll unhost cause no one joined it !??!?!?!.....AND THEN the BEST Admins tell u to stop hosting that much and u get warned for that action, and u can lose ur TC... HELLO??? WTF ?? So my Idea: Cause many users purchase for the TC i think it would be much fairer that the games which they hosted, gets more priority than the games which ll be hosted from signer´s. And no Admin ll warn any TC to host more games at once.
    - Relate a matter with this or that.
    And what i relate to Hosted games : TC´s who host their own games should get a reservation slot.... it happens very often that i cant join my own hosted game cause other players joined and thats suck !
    Well, as i said already All Admins ignore Members to much. So i might think u should get Admins for Members only, which ll take time to solve problems so Members dont harass them.
    Positives : Dont know what u do ( i think u help rogers "gj" ) Negatives: IGNORE FTW, being dumb.
    - Nothing to add to that point nvm.
    Last edited by Darkportal; 30-01-2013 at 05:43 PM.
    If you want to appeal your Ban, or discuss it type /j Ban Support , and highlight one of the staff there!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast