Post a little bit help plz!

hi guys! i've just started(again) animating. so i used in the past Blender so and i downloaded again. many things aren't the same! So can someone help me giving me advices about what to do? which programm is the best to do animations? does someone knows smth about Blender? You know...basics...
    ty!

Well Maya animation...have u heard of it...
    its a gr8 software...for animation!

show us some thing when u finish anything ..

Well there are many animation programms 3D/2D are two main categories (cel animation e.t.c.).In the 3D industry you could use maya or 3D Studio those are pretty costy except if you're having an .edu email.And also Blender which is a free one!

For 2D animation you have Anime Studio which is a powerful tool to do anime type of characters. It has lip synching capabilities. Not expensive. Flash by Adobe is of course powerful and used extensively worldwide.

Choose wisely the one which suits your purposes and budget!

Well I find my self using 3D Blender again and I can tell it's great but u know I can't do many things cause I dont have anyone to teach me but ok I have done a great progress

Quote Originally Posted by KickBattoWski View Post
    Well I find my self using 3D Blender again and I can tell it's great but u know I can't do many things cause I dont have anyone to teach me but ok I have done a great progress

Well congrajulations there are many youtube tutorials which can help you out!