Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Default Application Form

Your RGC Username: Hot|Shot
    What are some of your skills?: i can't call it a skill but i report every leavers, maphackers in my game, also i can detect sharing abuse.
    How can you contribute to the group?: banning leavers/afk/gameruin, maphackers.
    Links to any contributions If any: put threads,ban request
    Reason why you want to join?: to help RGC become a better gaming place.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I want to help RGC become a better gaming place. and I think everyone deserves it, but it's up on you guys..

Name: John
    Country/State: California
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: my personality is depends on how you treat me. don't worry i'm also friendly
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 9
    How active are you on the computer?: 8 - 12 hours a day
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: not really. but it's also depends on the attitude of the person i'm talking.

Your RGC Username: Omega.GabOxd

What are some of your skills?: Mh detector, leaver, game ruiner, afk, no rmk and abuse of power.

How can you contribute to the group?: I would like to help new users joining the RGC and punish those who violate the rules and thus make RGC a good place to play dota.

Links to any contributions If any: http://www.mymgn.com/board/search.php?searchid=2359577

Reason why you want to join?: I would like to enter the staff, to help with my work to be a good rgc platform game, and help users ofcourse.

Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Because I am very fond of the rules and respnsable, with much discretion to resolve all kinds of complaints, and I consider myself a people person who likes to help users.

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Daniel Gómez

Country/State: Perú

In one paragraph, describe your personality: Sociable, collaborative, respectful of the rules.

Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 7

How active are you on the computer?: 10 hours

Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Since I'm on the computer so I'm behind her, a friendly sociable and friendly person, in advance thank you Tomaro The time to review my post.

something more to add:

Currently I am part of the staff of the room Peru one of the few room's assets and number of player's in South America, every day I check the allegations throw by users, so much so that I'm the top poster in the forum, as you can see below

Application Form

Your RGC Username: (E=mc²)
    What are some of your skills?: I am fair and serious.
    How can you contribute to the group?: I will do my job the best possible, and something besides if necessary.
    Reason why you want to join?: To help further the RGC to be the best platform of DotA
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Because I have done an excellent job in Ban Support Room. I believe I can also help in Eu Public.

Miscellaneous Questions

Name:Marcel Silva
    Country/State: Brasil/São Paulo
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: I don't like any type of abuse or gossip.
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 6 english, 10 spanish and 10 portuguese.
    How active are you on the computer?: 15 hours/day
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Sometimes.

Default Application Form :)

Application Form

Your RGC Username: SupeRoxxy
    What are some of your skills?: Active in Chat, Forums and Etc.
    How can you contribute to the group?: i Will help Kick Ban People. And im Online 8-12 hours my RGC always open 24hours ^^/
    Links to any contributions If any:i Been Admin at (SA) RPGS Room Admin in PH.Allstar and Mineski. Soon to be EU Staff ^_^
    Reason why you want to join?: bec. i want to help and to improve the EU Pub.Channel and i know the Platform already and the Rules.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Im Active helping people always in support and ban support. And i will do my job to improve more Eu Pub.

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Roxx Xanne
    Country/State:Philippines
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: Im Good, Kind, Im Cute they say. HAHAHAHA
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 10
    How active are you on the computer?: 8-12 Hours
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Maybe sometimes
    Last edited by ViP-Roxx; 13-02-2013 at 08:23 AM. Reason: My RGC Name.

Application Form

Your RGC Username: HuGueXxX
    What are some of your skills?: Im good interacting with users and helping people in need of assistance and getting alot of friends
    How can you contribute to the group?: By making RGC a better place to play whit no leavers, and the spam be punish!
    Links to any contributions If any: GPGP I helped admins ban spammers, leavers and spoilers.
    Reason why you want to join?: To make rgc a better place to play whit no spammers!!! i hate spammers
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I just want to help banishing the leaver, the spammers!!!!

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Hugo
    Country/State: Bolivia/Cochabamba
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: im pretty funny and social guy , I enjoy meeting new people and getting to know different cultures and also i very good playing dota XD
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 10 i know spanish too
    How active are you on the computer?: Very active,8 to 10 hours to day!!! love the computer ( need a life!! XD hahaha)
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Off course , no

Application Form:

-Your RGC Username: kLen.
    -What are some of your skills?: Computer programming, Making paper works & reports, and playing guitar.
    -How can you contribute to the group?: By entertaining all the players concern regarding in RGC.
    -Links to any contributions If any: For now none. but i've been a Dodgewar staff.
    -Reason why you want to join?:I want to help rgc to became a better community.
    -Why do you deserve to be Staff?: For now i don't have job, so i can really focus in handling this kind of job. And also im friendly and easy to approach.

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Klentone Logroño
    Country/State: Philippines
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: Nice & Hardworking
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 8
    How active are you on the computer? 10-12 hrs daily
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Maybe yes.

Application Form

Your RGC Username: Potatozxc`
    What are some of your skills?: Photo editing , can use Photoshop cs5/cs6/cs4
    How can you contribute to the group?: by Answering some questions and help other admin if they need it
    Links to any contributions If any: 2 months moderator of pgc and still counting
    Reason why you want to join?: to have more experience in managing channel , and play in a better well-managed channel
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: because i'm responsible to do a task that's been given to me

Miscellaneous Questions

Name:Jeric Fontanilla Delim
    Country/State: Baguio , Philippines
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: Funny person and Responsible
    How active are you on the computer?: 5-10 hours
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No

Application Form

Your RGC Username: Jaycee~12.

What are some of your skills?: Playing with good high player skills, Photo editting, video editting.. i won rgc christmas contest: http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=178045 (6th Place)

How can you contribute to the group?: I can check all ban request either leavers, hackers, afkers, etc...

Links to any contributions If any:
    1. (LEAVER) http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=184007
    2. (HACKER) http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=182812
    3. (AFKER) http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=179976

Reason why you want to join?: iI wanna help rgc to have good players, well right now theres a lot of players ruining the games of other players.. i just wanna ban them, and help rgc to grow. And even you guys .. if u have players ruining the game. u will have the spirit to break your fuck*n computer, isnt it ? ahahaha .. and that's why i wanna join rgc staff .. to stop game play ruining, leavers,... etc..

Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Well, im not saying that i deserve to be a staff. I just wanna say that i can help a lot on rgc, i can spend a lot of time on rgc. regularly im online at rgc for 14hrs a day. and i can help rgc to grow because i can see people whose hacking, who left, who ruined the game, who controlled shared units and used skills for fun, items abuse, i can check a lot of replays daily cause i spend a lot of time on rgc. And most important, i have this programs to detect leavers, afk. etc:

1. Dotareplay Manager
    2. Enemy Click Checker
    3. Fog Click
    4. KeyPresser
    5. Replay Seeker

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Lee-Jay
    Country/State: I live in Madrid, Spain.. but im from Phillippines.
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: strict and serious about important things.
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 7
    How active are you on the computer?: Normally i spend 9 -14 hours Daily. But if i need to go somewhere else i spend 9hrs and so.
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: It depends on what we're talking about..
    Last edited by jaycee~12.; 13-02-2013 at 08:17 PM.
    I HATE HACKERS!

Application Form

Your RGC Username: GAS-|
    What are some of your skills?: I can write dcba backwards
    How can you contribute to the group?: Which group? stupid question
    Links to any contributions If any: www.facebook.com and www.google.com
    Reason why you want to join?: Because i want to host games myself, i don't care about leavers
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Why does anyone deserve to be staff?

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Farts
    Country/State: Ѡ/Ѡ
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: Ѡ
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: -0
    How active are you on the computer?: i don't have computer
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: If you sneeze, fart and barf at the same time, will you die?

* Your RGC Username: M|DO
    * What are some of your skills?: room handling.. worked in a lot of rooms lately and helped in making them active! i also play like 4 or 5 hours a day
    * How can you contribute to the group?: i like to handle forums, ban leavers and even reporting
    * Links to any contributions If any:
    * Reason why you want to join?: its a dream come true to be staff in (eu) public...
    * Why do you deserve to be Staff?: i can help with forums, i am daily active,
    * Name:Mohamad Zorkot
    * Country/State:Lebanon
    * In one paragraph, describe your personality:im just a random kid who found rgc and fell in love with it.. im not greedy and im not a rank hunter, but ever since i knew about ranks, i started to make my way to the top!
    * Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:10
    * How active are you on the computer?:im online daily! rgc takes a lot of my time.. and i simply love it <3
    * Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:naah.. everybody knows me just the way i am, on rgc or real life!
    Born To Lead..
    Never Give Up.. Never Surrender !!

Application Form

Your RGC Username: ^Dota_Arte^

What are some of your skills?: play insane, talk with the public and understand what we are trying to pass them

How can you contribute to the group?: I can help doing games without having kiters without abandoning certain abusive players
    Links to any contributions If any: I have no link ... but I'm helping you and the entire staff achilles Brazil for the ddos attack, already got locked several ips q

Reason why you want to join?: I always helps to have tough games, help us beat the spam

Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I deserve because I've been helping a lot RGC against ddos attacks .. the drawings achilles knows this very well.

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Talles nascimento

Country/State: Brasil : Espirito santo

In one paragraph, describe your personality: I am a simple boy .. seeking help with the RGC to end the attack ddos games and you always clean kiters and users without the drool q games

Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 9

How active are you on the computer?: I can be active 12 hours a day

Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: I do management course and I am an intern in the company of my father's marble

Default Staff application

APPLICATION FORM:
    Your RGC Username: *Red-|
    What are some of your skills?: I've moderated some Channel. I've been playing Dota since 2006.
    How can you contribute to the group?: By helping the other staff and to answer some questions.
    Links to any contributions If any: I'm a MODERATOR In NoVa. VOUCHER In 3GG.
    Reason why you want to join?: I want to join because i want to experience what it feels like when moderating some hardcore channel.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I deserve to be a staff because I am A fighter, I can fight for the Channel when it needed.
    MISCELLANEOUS QUESTIONS:
    Name: Reynald Capa
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: I'm a guy that is PERSITENT And a FUNNY Person. I treat people what they want to be treated to.
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 10(Confident)
    How active are you on the computer?: 6-8 hours
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No

Application Form :-

Your RGC Username: !!!...AKT...!!! (old one is aktarar it got hacked)
    What are some of your skills?: Have been administrating n managaing forums for 2-3 years , Very active, In Dota gg support :P, programming, bot coding, I'm Best at helping others :P
    How can you contribute to the group?: I'll help any1 who will ask with all the resources i have ! I dont play much as im studing n stuff but im online all the time n do answer any1 who Highlights me!
    Links to any contributions If any: well i dont have any links or Snapshots of it cz i was offline for some time due to education stuff ! but i was staff in Pakistan channel i do help every1 who ask for it
    Reason why you want to join?: cz i love helping others n I want to help others
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: i dont know what to say here :P lol but i think Staff must b very active , helpful and a role model for others n its really upto the recruitment team to decide who deserves it n who doesnt so i leave this to them !!

Miscellaneous Questions
    Name: Abdullah Khan Tarar
    Country/State: Pakistan / Punjab
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: Im a Muslim ! I loves to Play n help others ! Im an athlete, cybergamer n Forum Founder ! I study in College almost finished 2-3 months left !!
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 9.9/10 cz any1 can do mistake :P
    How active are you on the computer?: im very active ! usually im online for 17-18 hours, remaining timeof the day, Im in college !
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: lol nop ! u can ask my real life frnds if u want :P

1 more thing I do have exp in moderating channels in RGC n on Garena :P In RGC i was Head Admin of Pakistan n have alot of exp in moderating forums, managing them cz Im admin at 2 Gaming forums !

Regards
    AKT

Application Form

Your RGC Username:Lil.Face
    What are some of your skills?Design,make friends.
    How can you contribute to the group?:By doing what work i can & what my senior tell me to do in time.
    Links to any contributions If any: Helped in Completion of http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=122905
    organizing tours , trying to bring rpg map creators.
    Reason why you want to join?:Would like to help ban leavers,afkers & game spoilers.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?:Manner full,friendly,professional enough to deal with the work provided.

Miscellaneous Questions

Name:Ashwin
    Country/State:India
    In one paragraph, describe your personality:I am friendly,manner full , respectful & cultured.
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:7.5
    How active are you on the computer?:I am Active daily & i don't afk.
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:No.
    Last edited by (^_^); 13-02-2013 at 01:29 PM. Reason: speeling mistake and a smiley inserted by mistake.

Thank You
    Lil.Face

Application Form:

• Your RGC Username: DufferS
    • What are some of your skills?: Detect mhers and banning leavers, afkers and maphackers.
    • How can you contribute to the group?: By helping rgc and answer people who needs help and making the rgc best platform to play dota.
    • Links to any contributions If any: I have been staff in Egypt,Jordan and Middle East, EAL, AllStar Gaming,Billy League but i have been demoted. and i know staff rules.
    • Reason why you want to join?: To help RGC and make this platform the best for playing dota.
    • Why you deserve to be Staff?: Because i am good person never ever ignore any one wants help.

Miscellaneous Questions:

•Name: Ahmad
    •Country/State: Jordan
    •In one paragraph describe your personality: I am a good player in dota and i love rgc i always play there, i am a good person funny guy
    •Rate your grammar, on a scale 1-10: 8
    •How active are you on the computer?: 7-8 hours per day.
    •Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No.
    If you need any help pm me on RGC - `Goat

`Goat
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Suck My Dick )

Default APPLICATION FORM

Your RGC Username: YoushaLLnoTkiLL
    What are some of your skills?: Im ENgineering student of SPUS and Im A good player
    How can you contribute to the group?:I help to report all leavers, spoiler, spamer and MH player to staff's
    Links to any contributions If any: Team CAptain in (Asia) clanwars and Sfwars
    Reason why you want to join?: Because of how to experience for being good staff in any channel but im active player my account was make last year in 2012 at july i think..
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: couz of i love RGC and I hope that this RGC will be forever

Name: ALDemar A. Lovete
    In one paragraph, describe your personality:Im friendly guy and good player
    How active are you on the computer?: 12 hours
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: no because both are they same

Application Form:

Your RGC Username: Over_Power-_^
    What are some of your skills?: i,m playing here from a long time, and i know the forum and the rules. and i'd like to be a part of (EU)Staff (Leavers Section Staff )
    How can you contribute to the group?: Detecting leaver/Gameruiner/afkers. Guiding users, where the forums are and how to post ban requests. and I'd love to keep the forums clean of pending requests against leavers, gameruiners, The chatlogs clean of spammers/flamers/multi-liners.
    Links to any contributions If any: http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...86#post1098386
    Reason why you want to join?: To join and work with one of the best staff community of RGC along with the same motive that they have.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?:1) As I'm a Hard working staff and i give priority to my work first and i have enough experience about my work.
    2) I can Moderate Forums,and also can ban Leavers/Gamruiners/afkers.

Miscellaneous Questions:

Name:Sanu Neogi
    Country/State: India/Kolkata
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: Friendly and Responsible.
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 8/10
    How active are you on the computer?: 10-12hours/day
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No.
    Last edited by FirePhoNiX; 18-02-2013 at 09:53 PM.

Thumbs up

Application Form

Your RGC Username: Rushabh95
    What are some of your skills?: 2 Month Experiences in Myanmar staff, right now working with LoD Asia, Leaver , find AFkER and aslo i can do Map Hacker find.
    Good to detect maphackers by using 1.-Dota Replay Manager / 2.-Replay Seeker / 3. - DW3gParser.
    How can you contribute to the group?: Give support and response to PPl and try to help him
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...53#post1096353
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...01#post1096401
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...55#post1096455
    Reason why you want to join?: bcs i am happy to help other player.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: i know the rules to ban leaver afk like that, and i try my best, want to join staff to prove my self

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: rushabh
    Country/State: India
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: helpfull , i alwas try my best to give good support to PPL
    How active are you on the computer?: 7 - 9 hours Daily
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: no

Note:
    Requirements
    Must be a member of RGC for at least 3 full months.

I did not full fill this reqirement bcs i am member of RGC last 2 Months. but i can give good support.
    I hope i will select...

Thanking you
    Rushabh95
    Last edited by rushabh95; 27-02-2013 at 01:14 PM. Reason: putting link

Application Form :
    Your RGC Username: MySt0GaN™

What are some of your skills?:
    A lot but the 1 you m8 care about is am the 1 who try to his best to solve others problem + Leavers and afkers is my favorite section i wont the ban competition twice in 3 months

How can you contribute to the group?:
    i got the time to look into the ban requests and maybe to stay active on the chatbox

January Competition http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=180832
    and October Competition http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...n+October+2012

Reason why you want to join?:
    well recently am bored from Pub games and am not playing too much so i got a huge time space
    i think of spent this time on the Leavers and game ruin section to make the rgc better place

Why do you deserve to be Staff?: well i don't know if am the 1 but what i know is ill do my best to fulfill my duties in this position

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: zeyad
    Country/State: Egypt
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: Calm and wise
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: i don't know my be 6
    How active are you on the computer?: as long as i can the only reason to leave my comp is to go to sleep or hangout with my mates so you can say 18/24 hours
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: nah
    Last edited by lordzex; 13-02-2013 at 02:18 PM. Reason: where did this word name came from :(

Hey sir

Application Form

* RGC Username: DimitriVegas™
    * What are some of your skills?:

1-Head Master of the 3D , Hd , Graphic designs from new york univ (can design in 167 programs)
    2-from 15 to 17 hours online everyday
    3-i know everything about the rgc because my cousin and my best friend was admin here :masterwolfie(anas) & jesusgotageis(abood)
    4-i have 4 language (Turkish , American , Russia , Arabic)
    5-perfect computer user
    6-people love me and me love people

* How can you contribute to the group?: make a new idea and more thinking to delete all the leavers from the rgc and make the rgc better that sure with full team work , if we will be 1 hand we will make a perfect client

* Links to any contributions If any:
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...95#post1095095
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...71#post1096571
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...=186889&page=2
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...78#post1100878
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=187641
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=187650

* Reason why you want to join?: i'm in the rgc from 2008 - i was stopped playing dota for 1 year then get back (2011-2012)
    and i think i'm helping rgc for many times and Roger Weber know that when he coming to Jordan -Aqaba and meeting Masterwolfie and talking about better patch and rogers send me aa request to make me admin but i cancel it because i was studying in univ bla bla bla
    * Why do you deserve to be Staff?: i think its the same answer of the last question , but let tell you new thing
    this rgc need more work , to be better and if we will being a full staff with full team work we can make a perfect thing , and i can do something for leaver like a design or something like that its so easy for me ... maybe bitchgotraped you didnt remember me... but all the old people in the rgc know me ...

Miscellaneous Questions

* Name: Isic pasinlyuglo (but everyone say for me Jack)
    * Country/State:many country (America,Turkey,Jordan)
    * In one paragraph, describe your personality: i have a perfect mind and i can make everything if i want it ,my words is so sweet ,banner , people love me , strong ,and no one can judge me XD
    * Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 8.5 (cuz am not perfect in the U.K lang but am perfect in American lang cuz US it's the street english lang without grammar and like this shit
    * How active are you on the computer?: 15-17 hours
    * Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: not all the time , sometime i need to be a good man with bad people to bring him for something , am in the work so different in the real life (i dont know any friends in my work)

Last edited by DimitriVegas; 25-02-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast