Thread: RGC ADVs :@

Default RGC ADVs :@

hi guys... mmm i wanna complain about the new patch XD i dont know how to delete that ADVs in RGC. im lag cuz of them i dont know if we can cancel those ADVs in RGC .. i asked this issue in support room but they said that we cant so i suggest u to give us an option to cancel that if we want plz guys

Sin título.jpg
    "Never give up sometimes is the last key that opens the door"

!Support. Those advertisements are useless.

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
    Robert Frost.

1o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by mi _sbrwxneis View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account: kouzi
    Your Battle.Net account:mi_sbrwxneis
    Game Name:AR3546
    Offence of Admin:illegal kick ? dn ksr pws na to pw vsk....
    Time of event:evening

2o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by leledonic View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account:kirchh(off)
    Your Battle.Net account:asdgasgh
    Game Name:de 8imame
    Offence of Admin:maphack kai ban giati ton eipa alvano enw monos tou eipe oti einai apo alvania
    Time of eventeripou 5 to apogema

!Support man...
    nonsence pics sometimes shows off!

I know advertisements are annoying but they're for the benefit of RGC.

I click them like 5 times every hour knowing that they'd help this place.

Thing is we all talk about wanting more options and games on this client but I don't believe users buying diamond membership every now and then is such a monumental source of income for RGC.

If you like playing here, then the least you can do is just click an ad sometimes. It's not that hard. It's just a way of us users giving back to a place we enjoy coming to.

Be a sport, click on ads!

Oh and I wouldn't delete that file if I were you. Don't think your client would patch properly next time if you delete it.
    Last edited by Makaveli42; 02-03-2013 at 01:26 AM.
    To Discuss Your Ban, Go To Ban Support "/j ban support" Thanks for reporting.

Well bro...for that u need suitable advertises right? :P

Those pics of the girls...man...

Thanks Makaveli42,

it's good to know that people appreciate the hard work we're putting in here. I think everybody knows how highly we value user feedback and suggestions. This was the first time we put ads into the client to test them, as with everything test runs detect problems and when problems arise we fix them.

So the current suggestion on the table is that ads will be completely disabled (to tackle the reported lag problem) while you are ingame, and then resume when you go back to the chat. In addition to that I'm thinking that we can introduce a "adfree" membership, for a small payment like 2 euros/month, which is really nothing - and it will make it so that you never see any ads. In addition to that Diamond and Gold Membership will have the adremoval integrated.

Also with the next patch it will be impossible to start the client when needed files, such as Awesomium, are missing and it will be impossible to hide the ad in any way, as some people have managed to do this. Now as always we wouldn't do anything to hurt the user experience, this won't just be ads provided by an adnetwork, we're testing bugs and functionality. This could be used in the future to promote our own events/tournaments among other things.

Regards,
    Sir Rogers
    "I am just another lost soul, locked inside a box, looking for a key."

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

You can always use our Support Room: /j support

!fully support makaveli
    Last edited by rat; 09-03-2013 at 10:09 PM.