Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sooner or later we've all got to let go of our past....

and become dota pros
    Last edited by rat; 11-06-2013 at 07:43 PM.

Nice Effort :> Good job !

可爱`Chibiツ

thnx man i read guide for POTM , i will go play only potm now , couse i have the right instructions and ill never miss a single arrow , thnx man for giving me this tutorial rly help me i hope i win all my games with potm now and get more points , another time thnx sir

Anytime man = )

Gd Luck & Have Fun !!! ^^

If you need any help /w !ReD! ^^

Most of these guides are shit, some are very good such as Alchemist Guide but some are overrated and ridiculous, like Batrider guide, not putting Force in core items is a joke, anyway low skilled players on RGC which now make 90% of player database because of terrible management from 2011 onwards will thank you, so good job. Hope I see little less noobs thanks to this guide. I know most of forum guys are asskissers and will say "omg how can you say bad management it's not their fault" but I really see someone should take responsibility for major fall apart of quality of games in RGC. Even on WPWS, which is by far the strongest channel here, are some noobs, not to mention the rest of RGC. Feel free to reply with hate messages, I am used to unjustified hate towards my argumented attitudes. Regards. Anyway good job on putting this thread, it is a step forward and should be praized, not like "OMG SO GOOD THE BEST THREAD EVER" but it's a step forward.

Quote Originally Posted by wNL~Legend View Post
    Most of these guides are shit, some are very good such as Alchemist Guide but some are overrated and ridiculous, like Batrider guide, not putting Force in core items is a joke, anyway low skilled players on RGC which now make 90% of player database because of terrible management from 2011 onwards will thank you, so good job. Hope I see little less noobs thanks to this guide. I know most of forum guys are asskissers and will say "omg how can you say bad management it's not their fault" but I really see someone should take responsibility for major fall apart of quality of games in RGC. Even on WPWS, which is by far the strongest channel here, are some noobs, not to mention the rest of RGC. Feel free to reply with hate messages, I am used to unjustified hate towards my argumented attitudes. Regards. Anyway good job on putting this thread, it is a step forward and should be praized, not like "OMG SO GOOD THE BEST THREAD EVER" but it's a step forward.
    I didn't understand the "Reply with hate thing"
    On the contrary mate I like Users comments especially yours .. your comment shows that ur an aware RGC User.
    I like that; furthermore, i like the fact that u expressed ur self honestly ..
    The thing is, I rlly don't think that not putting "Force" in BatRider's guide can creat all this commotion...
    The Listed Guides are the best guides i spent hours searching on .. And they came from the OFFICIAL dota web.
    I rlly respect u .. Don't think ull receive negative messages from me..
    BTW, yes this is indeed a step forward and i hope other users/staffs would help me in this goal ..
    Never been to WPWS .. but the thing is the more u work for a channel, the better it becomes.
    I honestly appreciate ur post..
    And this really isn't "THE BEST THREAD EVER" .. It's just the beginning

If you need any help /w !ReD! ^^

Amazing <3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123