Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For staffs

!support but GLOBAL admins should be the one to choose, coz if founders choose them, some can make dummy accounts and gain rgd's without a sweat.

In my opinion its a total terrible idea!!!
    First of all, to be staff of a channel means you get a rank. The higher the rank, the bigger the power. Founder is highest rank in most channels, so he got most power and he shall get also rgds for beeing the head of the channel? 2.) there are some guys who got alot of ranks on their profile, these guys will get even a higher % chance to get the "price". (and ye i know you guys are talking about official rooms) That will end anyway in a rankhunting disaster! There will be much asslicking, many conflicts between the staffmembers, many abuses....(that will even happen if globals give the "prices") 3.) Globals and "owner" of official channels got more important things to do. 4.) You guys think everyone will work much harder for the channel, ok some decent guys will do, but there are alot of kids at RGC, who will just spam much more adv and HLing much more, cause they think that will make them to get the rgds. 5.)RGC has to get sponsored by people who buy sometimes some rgds! If RGC is giving much more free rgds, the sponsoring will be less than before. 6.)Founders should always watch their staff, how they work, and they should (and they will!) demote people, who dont work for the channel - the rank makes people to work, cause they wanna have a promotion.

You should think about it, in my opinion rankhunting and asslicking could end worse than it is right now, even if globals will deside the "prices" (but they wont do it, for sure!)
    And anyway it doesn matter if you pay members of official and/or private channels, it will end like i said.
    Last edited by XAVAS; 17-02-2014 at 07:50 PM.

This would defeat the entire purpose of purchasing RGD's.
    Defeating the purpose since thirteen thirty-seven.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12