Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For staffs

Default For staffs

I want every admin or even voucher or mods above gain 10 rgd's every month as their salary for their hardwork to make a channel active

PS: 1 channel only

You want to make an open invitation for rank huntrs?

Fail suggestion.

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
    Robert Frost.

1o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by mi _sbrwxneis View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account: kouzi
    Your Battle.Net account:mi_sbrwxneis
    Game Name:AR3546
    Offence of Admin:illegal kick ? dn ksr pws na to pw vsk....
    Time of event:evening

2o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by leledonic View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account:kirchh(off)
    Your Battle.Net account:asdgasgh
    Game Name:de 8imame
    Offence of Admin:maphack kai ban giati ton eipa alvano enw monos tou eipe oti einai apo alvania
    Time of eventeripou 5 to apogema

Quote Originally Posted by rat View Post
    It depends on their work

HA or Founder Will choose

Already rank hunters are asking to be staffs without this suggestion it depends on the founders to choose wisely

This is a good suggestion
    This will make staffs of different leagues compete and to be motivated to improve their league
    This suggestion should cover all leagues
    RGC should be the provider of those RGDs and maybe make it 100 RGDs per month for the best active league staff in that month
    By this suggestion people will be more motivated to make their own leagues which will make Roger happy cause they will pay for them
    Which will improve RGC more and more.
    x0x0x0x0x0x0x
    Last edited by G's; 04-05-2013 at 04:08 PM.

I agree with G's...and others too...it is a fail as well as a good suggesstion!

Quote Originally Posted by G's View Post
    Already rank hunters are asking to be staffs without this suggestion it depends on the founders to choose wisely

This is a good suggestion
    This will make staffs of different leagues compete and to be motivated to improve their league
    This suggestion should cover all leagues
    RGC should be the provider of those RGDs and maybe make it 100 RGDs per month for the best active league staff in that month
    By this suggestion people will be more motivated to make their own leagues which will make Roger happy cause they will pay for them
    Which will improve RGC more and more.
    x0x0x0x0x0x0x
    Thanks for your support. It dpends on the foundr rank huntrs wn't get any

MAin Suggestion Fails.
    Though G's One is awesome

G's support point is gud. However i dont think motivations like that would do much good. Staffs like G himself works for RGC to get rgc the best platform. I dont think he doing it for anything more than that. However if we start to give rgd for staffs it can be given only to official channels. Or paying for the channel will become a ridiculous thing. And everyone dosn't work equaly the time varies too much. If the pay becomes a standard according to the rank the one who works get demotivated because the other guy geting same pay wen hes the one whos doing the job... Too many complications will be created. But thts just my opinion

!Support only if global staffs moderate the staff rooms so that their decisions are sincere.
    Knowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens

Ying

G's support point is gud. However i dont think motivations like that would do much good. Staffs like G himself works for RGC to get rgc the best platform. I dont think he doing it for anything more than that. However if we start to give rgd for staffs it can be given only to official channels. Or paying for the channel will become a ridiculous thing. And everyone dosn't work equaly the time varies too much. If the pay becomes a standard according to the rank the one who works get demotivated because the other guy geting same pay wen hes the one whos doing the job... Too many complications will be created. But thts just my opinion
    For me customs channels need ths knd of suggestion not official

Each and every staff is a volunteer even globlals and they aren't paid ,if you know the meaning of "volunteer"... We give them staff rank to moderate channels. They can even deny this proposal but most of times they ask for staffs or even pay/buy ranks. So I think the isn't good.

who talked about globals or eu pub staff?
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleHaze1 View Post
    did u read that or did u even get the idea of this suggestion?
    Last edited by G's; 10-05-2013 at 12:48 AM.

Default Suggestion that i want to add in RGC shop

My suggestion is that maybe the banhistory of the players will be erased by buying some RGD and by using it. (But it depends on the banhistory of the player.) For example 1 banhistory is equals to it depends if how much RGD would Roger wants.

WRONG POST ^^
    Knowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens

Ying

Quote Originally Posted by FanTasY_Pudg3 View Post
    Each and every staff is a volunteer even globlals and they aren't paid ,if you know the meaning of "volunteer"... We give them staff rank to moderate channels. They can even deny this proposal but most of times they ask for staffs or even pay/buy ranks. So I think the isn't good.
    Let me ask you a question do you thnk w/o the effort and hrdwork of those staff channels will be active? I post ths knd of suggestion to give thanks for their hardwork. Though its many of the staffs are voluntaree chosen it is right to pay them frward

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleHaze1 View Post

IF a private channel gets paid for stafs it should be the founder who should pay

!support this idea . coz then founder wont take idiots as staffs and staffs will stick to the rules coz they dont want to get fired.

!support this idea for official Channels real workers , who work to make the official channels active.

!support for official channels
    And about the leagues it would be good to provide 100 rgd only to the best staff.
    Staffs can make a voting system and vote for the best staff there . Make it impossible To vote for themselves and !GG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast