We`ve seen Germany Kuro `KuroKy` Salehi Takhasomi leaving Denmark MeetYourMakers and the United States Evil Geniuses disbanding, but now it`s time for good news again as those two departures led to a new allstar team which looks quite auspicious. The team with the rather unconventional name International Ben`s Fuck Buddies reunites Estonia Clement `Puppey` Ivanov, who is the captain, with Kuro again.

The team owes their name most likely United States Ben `Merlini` Wu who is also a part along with United States Clinton `Fear` Loomis and United States Jimmy `DeMoN` Ho as American force. Furthermore United Kingdom Amar `Amartnt` Hassan and Sweden Pelle `Pajkatt` Olsson-Lille make an appereance on the teams roster.

Statement by Clement `Puppey` Ivanov

I met Fear, Merlini and Demon during the short time I stayed in EG, nothing special there, the team seemed to broken sponsor-wise and so on, thus it needed a fresh start. Amar and Pajkatt are friends of mine who are willing to play with me and well for Kuro, I need no explanation. I expect FARM4FAME to become smoothly the most important official training sequence for us and hope for the best results.

You read right, their first big test will be the FARM4FAME Second Blood as they fill the void the Evil Geniuses left behind after disbanding, though it is still to be decided whether they will have to start from the very beginning with zero points or overtake the account of EG. You can support the team on their irc channel #BFB.DotA.

Ben`s Fuck Buddies line-up

Clement `Puppey` Ivanov
Kuro `KuroKy` Salehi Takhasomi
Ben `Merlini` Wu
Clinton `Fear` Loomis
Jimmy `DeMoN` Ho
Amar `Amartnt` Hassan
Pelle `Pajkatt` Olsson-Lille

Source: www.dota-league.com