Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Name: Mark
    RGC IGN: M.A.B<3
    Regional: Philippines
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/?q=#/markal...ra?ref=tn_tnmn
    Experience : (any past experience could help your application) 10 years
    Online time a days: 8-10 hours
    How you can help in the development of channel:How you can help in the development of channel:
    i can help staff by being active every day, become a good role-model, help anyone who need in help
    State good reason, why we should choose you :
    1. To be a good staff
    2. To Keep Our channel well
    3. To make our players being mannered
    4. To help Players And All Staff
    5. Enlighten Those players who are game spoilers and leavers
    6. Being Responsible and Activeness to our channel
    7. Helping staff in every event
    8. To Be a Good Example of being staff
    9.To make a great community even better. Not with mere words, but with the dedication and sincerity I bring along with me.
    10. Helping users and creating a better gaming environment.

Quote Originally Posted by DeAtH_LeGenD View Post
    Is it possible to make an anti-maphack system?
    If yes how will it works?
    Why it's not possible even Roger tried to make that and was tested many times. There was some bugs It Can be fixed. Everything depends on Roger.

RGC Username: PlzNoobAltQQ
    How can you contribute to the group?: i am reporting maphackers , all my maphack reports are granted 100%, i know maphackers, know there moves ( all moves in the game) i have the feeling to know if this user use maphack or no, i can help rgc to punish the maphacker as i can help to clear if this player got wrong ban.
    Links to any contributions If any:not yet
    Reason why you want to join?:i have empty time , i can use it to help/serve rgc to be the best client,free of maphackers/gold hackers, it will be honor if i will be with rgc team in the futur .
    What is your motivation?: the feeling who get the players after playing a game (a good game) on this client, after losing a game or wining one without thinking that opponents have maphack. its just to enjoy palyin a decent game on the RGC.

Links to any contributions If any:
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...51#post1138751
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...21#post1135521
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...85#post1131585
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...42#post1131442
    100 more reports. 99% of them granted.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: because i am old on rgc and i report every maphack user, i got 100% granted reports if not its 95%, i repeat i have the sense to know if the reported user is mher or not. i am old in this client i just love it , i want make it the best client, i will be responsible as much as i can , i will think twice before granting or deniying a report. i am friendly i can communicate easly i am just nice with other people.

Your name: Rabih Tannous
    State, Country: lebanon
    Tell us something about yourself:i am friendly,decent,nice guy, i just want punish maphackers, to give the other players what they deserve(a good game free of any kind of hack), i am good with nice people and serious with who deserve.U can check my banhistory (never banned) , i have a nice reputation on rgc .
    Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale
    How often active are you?: i am online 13 hours a day(average)
    Last edited by plznoobaltqq; 21-05-2013 at 07:58 PM.

Application Form:

-Your RGC Username: ~death-knight~
    -What are some of your skills?: Web designing, forum management and room moderation. i played about 1 -2 years dota
    -How can you contribute to the group?: Banning the maphackers and answering in any queries and work with the staff members like a team to make Public a better room.
    -Links to any contributions If any: I am staff in Europe (Public) channel,I've made a lot of reports and helping R.G.C. for over 5 months and more

-Reason why you want to join?: I just want to help banishing the maphackers in any way I can.
    -Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Because I have great experience and I want to work again with Europe Staff.

Miscellaneous Questions:

-Name: hani
    -Country/State: lebanon
    -In one paragraph, describe your personality: I am very cool and funny person but I don't like the persons who don't obey the rules.
    -Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 9
    -How active are you on the computer?:depend my program but usualy 14 hours
    -Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Nop.

I agree the same idea with BitchGotRaped and i can help and contribute for it
    I left rgc see you later (~ pro_ghost ~ )

Application Form

[COLOR="#FF0000"]Your RGC Username: LoЯd^HokaGe above Omega.GaboxD

How can you contribute to the group?: I would like to help new users joining the RGC and punish those who violate the rules using map hack and thus make RGC a good place to play dota.

Links to any contributions If any: EU PUB http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...96#post1101296 http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...25#post1083725 http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...58#post1062058
    PERÚ : http://anygamers.info/index.php?board=4.0
    ARGENTINA : http://anygamers.info/index.php?board=93.0
    and many more.

Reason why you want to join?: I would go to the staff, to help with my work, disappearing at the maphack and help users of course.

What is your motivation?: Punish those who break the rules.

Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Because I have a great experience in the field, have been previously pub staff in eu, I'm in charge and responsible for Hack in Peru and Argentina two of the largest room of SA.

Additional Information

Your name: Daniel

State, Country: Lima, Perú

Tell us something about yourself: I consider myself a fair person who hates abuse of power.

Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale: 7

How often active are you?: 10 or 12 hours for day.

I have an idea about how the anti mh system should work...
    theres only 1 thing to do...
    make ppl unable to see games unless they start warcraft 3 From RGC (Start Game Button)
    So... if someone starts his wc3 from outside RGC he wouldn't be able to see games....
    That's the only Working Anti Mh System for all gaming platforms I know

Your RGC Username:Comewalk-|

How can you contribute to the group?:Got a pretty good experience of the game. Good knowledge of the game.Can personally help the group of flamers / spoilers and to keep a hack free environment.(As i am using the fog click detector ) .

Links to any contributions If any: N/A

Reason why you want to join?: The reason to join the channel is to help in the channel in improvement and hacker free.

What is your motivation?:EU(public) is one of the biggest/ largest public channel of RGC . It would be a great thing to be able to help such a huge channel . Thats the motivation for me.

Why do you deserve to be Staff?:Have been staff at a channel (IEL) . Still I am the staff there. So I have a pretty fair knowledge of the staff working. And also I have the experience of the game (6 years ) .

Your name:Rohan Rao
    State, Country:Maharashtra , India
    Tell us something about yourself:I normal person with a normal family.Playing DotA since i was 14 . Just in love with the game which never reduces . Cant accept the change from DotA to DotA 2 .
    Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale:8
    How often active are you?:8-9 hours per day

Application Form:
    -Your RGC Username: DkH^aZrAeL|:
    -What are some of your skills?
    Lots of experience as an admin, experience in mh detection, using fog click detector.
    -How can you contribute to the group? Banning the maphackers, and all other players that are abusing any kind of hacks, or in any way wants to ruin the game, and anything else if necessery.
    -Links to any contributions If any:
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/search.php?searchid=2537249
    i'm here for only 1 year, and im planing to spend more time contributing to the group, and helping staff people.
    -Reason why you want to join?
    The only reason is that i want to play fair game, and to keep hackers and game ruiners out of the game, and to help people from Staff since nowadays there are more and more people with map hack.
    -Why do you deserve to be Staff?
    Because i'm in this game for 10 years, and played almost on all platforms and places where dota can be played, i was part of dota-league staff, and moderator in NSG- Northrend Sharing Group.

Miscellaneous Questions:
    -Name: Marko
    -Country/State: Serbia/Belgrade
    -In one paragraph, describe your personality: I hate to talk about my self, because i'm not an egoistic person, but communicative, always ready to help someone who needs, dedicated, and workaholic.
    -Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 8
    -How active are you on the computer?: I'm very active because i use my computer for nearly everything (study,games,chat,etc..)
    -Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No, because i'm what i'm, not double faced, and realy no need for that.

REGARDS
    aZrAeL
    Last edited by Marko2; 18-05-2013 at 01:27 AM.

RGC Username : PeeweeSanMig

Known Languages : English, Tagalog.

Activeness: 12-16 hours a day

Interests/Talents : I love to play strategic games like warcraft. Warcraft is also my favorite game, and I know how create maps and campaign in warcraft

Experience: map editor/creator

Motive :
    1) Make everyone enjoy a fair game by removing and eradicating MH users, leavers and spoilers and also make a fair judge for those who abuse their power.
    2) To help the gamers if they got any problem.
    3) Be helpful to every user/gamer.
    4) Being a staff would mean a lot of work and responsibility and I would say that, I am ready to take that responsibility.

ADDITIONAL FORM

Name: Peewee San Miguel
    Tell us something about yourself: Im a nurse but, I'm more interested in computer programming
    Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale:I would say 7 or 8.not a perfect one because there is always a room for improvement
    How often active are you?: 12-16/day

Application Form
    Your RGC Username:-.f|l|o|k|z.-

How can you contribute to the group?:I'll do everything i can to this group.all my knowledge !

Links to any contributions If any:

Reason why you want to join?:I want to show other players that its not all about the game.its about giving your heart to what you are doing

What is your motivation?: To teach other players how to be a professional player

Why do you deserve to be Staff?:Im a hard working person ..and very responsible to what duty you will give to me !

Additional Information
    Your name:Florence Kenneth Sagun
    State, Country:Philippines
    Tell us something about yourself:Im a good person but bad to those boastful ones.
    Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale:9
    How often active are you?: 5 - 20hours..

Application Form

-Your RGC Username: Ying21|

-What are some of your skills?: I am studying computer science which is of great advantage. I play RGC DotA since 7 years. I am sincere and fair. I am able to use Anti-Map hack and differentiate fog clicks from delayed fog clicks and identify suspicious moves.

-How can you contribute to the group?: Helping EU staff control the map hack requests in forums by confirming / denying the reports and helping those in need of help on the ban support channel.

-Links to some of your contributions: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    and much more in several sections (EU Staff are aware of this --- MH section - AFK/Leavers/Gameruiners)

Concerning My Career (Computer Science) I have helped in the making of http://www.formatech.com.lb/
    I am the creator of UK forums and I moderate RGL forums

-Reason why you want to join?: I am a good user who seeks improvement in your group and is able to help more often than others due to my free time. It would an honor serving RGC.

-Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I am sincere and fair, which allows to me to take decisions at the right moment and i can detect mistakes fast. I take full responsibility for my duties and never hold back.

Miscellaneous Questions

-Name: Ayman
    -Country/State: Lebanon

-In one paragraph, describe your personality: I am a mature person, dedicating his life to knowledge and helping others. I am a Boy-Scouts Leader which gives me several advantages in life in management, organization and critical thinking. Please Check THIS, for we follow these Laws everywhere.

-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 9

-How active are you on the computer?: I am active on the computer most of the day. I am a computer science student which makes my life on the computer the whole day.

-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No

Sincerely yours,
    Ying21|
    Last edited by yinkh2121; 22-05-2013 at 01:07 AM.
    Knowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens

Ying

Application Form

1.Your RGC Username:Rakune_Yuutsuki

2.How can you contribute to the group?:
    1.12hours online per day. (Able to check replays asap during the online period)
    2.I know the person who created Garena Hack(cqccyh), I know many details about the hack, not just the MH, but other options like dreamdota is well.
    3.I had a site 4,5 years ago, and the main objectives are to share free MH and teach members how to use it and how to avoid being spotted. Bascially, if they have MH on, their play style will be very obvious for some one who participated in the process of producing and testing the hack.
    4.I can make donations, the amount will be depended on the level of my rank.
    5.I play dota every day and I creat quality games which irrespect the fact that their points may be low.

3.Links to any contributions If any:I have a few TC accounts?

4.Reason why you want to join?:
    1.TBH, Admin power.
    2.BAN MHers.
    3.More quality and fair games.

5.What is your motivation?:
    1.TBH, Admin power.
    2.Carry out my justice?
    3.Endeavor to creat a more decent gaming atmosphere.
    4.BAN after fucked MHers in game.

6.Why do you deserve to be Staff?:
    1.Management skill (as I used to own a site).
    2.Acquire more knowledge in MH area.
    3.Enthusiasm, both gaming and banning.
    4.Multi-langunage (English, German, Japanese, Chinese) well, not expert in all, but no communication problem that invloves in gaming or admining.
    5.I can donate, as I said eariler .

Additional Information

1.Your name:Luca

2.Age:17

3.State, Country:UK,England

4.Tell us something about yourself:Im enthusiastic in gaming and I am very looking forward to contribute my self in the anti-hack system of the RGC. I played dota for 6 years, used MH before, and to spot a MHer from replay are not even a task.

5.Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale:7-8

6.How often active are you?:12hours a day atleast, sometimes I dont sleep for 24, even 36 hours (private issues) and that make me able to help RGC to clear MHers more efficiently and more frequently.
    Last edited by lucalia; 17-05-2013 at 11:05 PM.

Default Staff request

Requirements
    1.Must be a member of RGC for at least 3 full months. I've a lot of accounts for at least 3 full months for example ___artistic
    2.MMust have a low warning level. I've never get a warn

3.Must be aware of the RGC's penalization rules. i know the rules http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=168754
    4.No spamming/low quality. Why should i spam ? i never spam
    5.No scam reports what so ever. I didn't , i am not scammer

Application Form
    1.Your RGC Username:Absodu-
    2.How can you contribute to the group?:I can make so great job and i have a lot of experience + i was helping on Ban support giving mh advice
    3.Links to any contributions If any:I have a lot
    1-http://wpws.forumotion.com/
    2-www.ro-community.com
    3-www.mymgn.com
    4-www.rgc-asia.com

4.Reason why you want to join?:Because i want to work so hard to make RGC best place and not for ranks or ( rank hunter )
    5.What is your motivation?:
    1.My first motivation is reduce the map hackers
    2.To ban the people who use map hack and make them never use it again
    3.solve the games and create a better gaming environment for gamers
    4.You will never regret and i will stay in staff so long time

6.Why do you deserve to be Staff?:
    Because i am a good person and i can work so much hard for this client

Additional Information

1.Your name:Laith
    2.Age:Extremely 14 so i can still in RGC so long time
    3.State, Country:Jordan
    4.Tell us something about yourself:Respect every one and love to help every one in the world
    Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale:1-8
    5.How often active are you?:8-12 hours daily
    Note : I took this account so i can reply threads and good luck for all
    I left rgc see you later (~ pro_ghost ~ )

Your RGC Username: TheParrot
    What are some of your skills?: Managing, a little of c,c++, and vb,managing website Pic editing... when it comes to dealing with people i am a legend
    How can you contribute to the group?: I am ban support voucher(i was vouched because i am always there for any help users need.) As a non staff, i am always available at support room. most of the times admins are not available and i do help any one who ask for it as i can with my limits .. I won the mh competition in eu .i do everything i can to make rgc better,i am verifying and helping the staffs to help them in reporting mh, share abusers, gameruiners... and contact admins if sm1 hav any problem, I am good with handling a bunch of people.
    Links to any contributions If any: www.kdracalicut.com - i manage this website and helped in its creation. I update and do all necessary changes.
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=175460
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=183044
    Reason why you want to join?: I want to be part of RGC. I am online almost allday.. go ofline around 2am to 8 during weekdays and 4am to 8 am during weekends in my country. I love eu pub channel I want to make it the best.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I have gud managerial skil.I know how to find all kind of abuse detection.I am good with replay Manager,replay seeker,dW3gparse .I love rgc. I will make sure all the leavers/gameruiners are banned in real time to make sure eu pub is a leaver/gameruiner free zone.

I will help any one who needs help for any sorts in RGC.
    I have helped plenty of people in many ways. Even if i am not selected as moderator... I will definitely do my best to help RGC.

Name: Jerin James
    Country/State: India/Kerala
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: The term cool was created after me.I handle anything and everything with cool attitude and seriousness of the situation. Looking forward to take MBA after my PG . I help any one who deserves it.I am captain of the state shooting team for the past 3yrs. I conducted gaming competition in my collage. and gave all support for conducting competitions in my frnds collages as well. I am old enough to handle any age people,I have a degree in er. and I am looking for ward to running my own company. My father is a civil er. I manage his office wen hes not around. And i take care of my cousins>.-- around 20+ young monsters.
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 8.5+ Got IELTS and Tofel. I was looking forward to study abroad then for my shooting carreer I changed my mind
    How active are you on the computer?: I live in it
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: I am the same as in internet as in real life. I love shooting. I am a professional rifle shooter. I am in the state team for past 5yrs won more than 8 national medals... Love the gaming life... love manga.. love anime....

Application Form
    Your RGC Username: MiNi|StUn
    How can you contribute to the group?: any needed help and reporting for maphackers
    Links to any contributions If any: n/a
    Reason why you want to join?: i want to be a staff in eu pub i want to make ranked gaming client games more fun for the safe players and i got so much free time i wanna fill it
    What is your motivation?: i want to ban these map hackers i want to make RGC more loved i want to make all the games fun and eliminate all the cheats
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: i think i can be helpful i'm not an angry type my ban history isn't bad and i'm a nice friendly person i don't hate anyone and my English isn't bad and i'm online most of the times

Additional Information
    Your name: Edward Greige
    State, Country: Lebanon
    Tell us something about yourself: i'm a boy i'm nice friendly and not a guy seeking for revenge i am mature and loved by all the people i know on RGC i have been staff in many leagues now i'm in ME staff i got many experiences
    Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale: 8
    How often active are you?: 3 to 5 hours a day

I have seen all the requirements. Have been on RGC for 2 years now, I do have a low warning level, I know all the rules, NO SCAM/MH/TRADE etc... What so ever.

RGC USER NAME: XxX(X)X$$x(xXx]

How can i contribute: Well i have been in RGC for a very long time, and also my brother *THE*DARK*LORD* Was RGC STAFF here, It all started when he was assigned to ban the MapHackers, and i have helped him with that, and with me helping him, i developed skills and got more knowledge on how to react/ban/behave/report all the MapHackers. I have from Experience and alot of it from my brother and from the duration i spent in RGC, you can see how i contributed by seeing my vouchhistory and how many channels i used to work in, also http://prntscr.com/15dl2f I have way more if you want.

Reason i want to join: Well TBH i want to carry the legacy my brother was staff and i want to be staff too, I know i am a bit different i had my problems with everyone specifically BitchGotRaped, but i know he is mature enough to not let his personal problems affect his RGC related decisions, Also i want to prove to Achilles that yes i did change, and i am like my brother in some ways Also i have alot of free time, in other words i will always be ONLINE working 24/7 on banning MapHackers and making sure that RGC is a better Gaming Client since i do love/respect it alot.

What is your motivation: My first motivation in Omar my brother who again was Staff on RGC, Achilles told me to grow up 1 year ago and learn from my brother also Sami told me that, Guess what guys i honestly did We all learn at some point. I want this client to the best CLIENT EVER, and i think it already is, i love rules, and i love to follow them. I do NOT let personal problems affect my decisions and i am friendly, aggressive if needed, and can be tricky if also needed. Bottom line Staff = Family (EAL taught me that)

Why I deserve Staff: Well TBH I think i really do deserve it now, I have been trying for one year both Achilles and Sami told me to try later or till the next staff recruitment and it finally came, In addition i really do have Exp due to the time i spend on RGC + Due to the fact that my brother taught on how to be staff on RGC and told me everything. I respect the rules, i like to believe that i am mature now, yes i was a kid. I would LOVE to work with 2 guys specifically ACHILLES and BITCHGOTRAPED i want to show you guys what i really can do and what i am willing to do to prove my self, just give me the change if you may.

Name: Zaid Rawas
    State,Country: Canada(Ottawa)
    Scale from 1 - 10: I am pretty sure its 10 !!! Studied english my whole life + i live in Canada
    How ofter are you active: Average and being honest here 10h DAILY.

ThankYou and this one is for ACHILLES AND SAMI Hopefully you'll give me a shot.
    Always remember that you are unique just like everyone else

Application Form:

Your RGC Username: Makaveli42
    How can you contribute to the group?: I’m a task-oriented individual who always delivers on his word. When I say I’ll get something done I’ll go out of my way to do it. I know the rules well, know what’s expected from a moderator, and have a good understanding of how RGC works. I really hate it when there’s work to be done that’s left unattended.
    What are some of your skills?: I’d say my people skills first and foremost. I love interacting with users and helping people in need of assistance. I also have a keen eye for detail which is always a plus. I'm also well acquainted with managing forums and using programs like Photoshop, Excel, and Spss.
    Links to any contributions If any: I'd say my most notable contributions are in the suggestion forum. I'm always looking for ideas which would allow RGC to grow more as a gaming platform and as a home for dota users. I could post links to ban requests I’ve made in the past but to be quite honest, I don’t feel like they warrant being labeled as a noteworthy contribution. Keeping that in mind here are a few threads from both the leavers and suggestion sections:
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=186843
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=184426
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=181590
    Reason why you want to join?: I’ve been on RGC for about a year and a half. During my time here I’ve met some wonderful people and had a lot of great laughs, something I didn't know when I was a part of other gaming clients. The general feel around RGC is just special and I’d really love to give back to a community which has already given me so much.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff? I’m really not sure if I deserve to be staff or not. However, one thing I do know is if given a chance, I won’t let the people who chose me down.
    What are some of your motivations? I really dislike losing in basically everything which forces me to push myself way over the limit at times.

Miscellaneous Questions:

Name: Abed
    Country/State: Beirut, Lebanon
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: I’m the kind of person who values modesty and good manners above everything else. I’m overly calm and amiable (people who know me in real life can testify to that) and I really enjoy dealing with all kinds of individuals no matter what their background is.
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 10
    How active are you on the computer?: Pretty active. If I had to give a rough estimate it would be around 8 hours per day.
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No.

Best of luck to everyone applying.
    Last edited by Makaveli42; 21-05-2013 at 12:21 AM.
    To Discuss Your Ban, Go To Ban Support "/j ban support" Thanks for reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastyblood View Post
    I have an idea about how the anti mh system should work...
    theres only 1 thing to do...
    make ppl unable to see games unless they start warcraft 3 From RGC (Start Game Button)
    So... if someone starts his wc3 from outside RGC he wouldn't be able to see games....
    That's the only Working Anti Mh System for all gaming platforms I know
    I don't know it can be possible or not. If it will be possible then it will work.. Anyways thanks for your suggestion.

Application Form
    Your RGC Username:Ruen`
    Known Languages: Chinese , Spanish , Portugues,English
    How can you contribute to the group?:Banning the Map Hacker
    Links to any contributions If any: i'm chinatown ban request staff http://www.mymgn.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2112
    Paraguay : http://anygamers.info/index.php?board=35.0
    Reason why you want to join?: coz i wanna help contribute eu public ban MAP HACKER ,let RGC become the best Platform gaming no maphackers !
    What is your motivation?: Long live RGC ,Punish all map hackers to become best platform gaming
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?:coz i have experience how to detected map hacker i use Keypresser ,DotA Replay Manager And dW3gParser , i will do My best to RGC

Additional Information
    Your name: Ruen Lee
    State, Country: Paraguay,Ciudad del Este
    Tell us something about yourself: I am responsible and gentleman ~
    Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale:9
    How often active are you?: 12~15 hours
    Last edited by fearRUEN; 18-05-2013 at 05:52 AM.
    You Need Help ? /j Support
    You Got Banned ? /j Ban Support
    RGC Support Staff Ruen`
    Long Live RGC

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast