Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Default Staff Application - (EU) Public -

Now Recruiting

EU Staff is a group of friendly, experienced and motivated personnel. We are expected to act in a mature way no matter what the situation is. We are known as one of the best staffers in the client. We expect our members to work in a serious way yet remain friendly as much as possible. Ego, Trolling, Flaming won't be tolerated, members who don't or/and can't maintain a positive image will be removed at once.

Job Description:

Maphack Staff.

2 New Maphack Staff Will Be Picked.

Selected members will gain Team Captain Rank immediately and a chance to be promoted in the future to moderator, voucher, admin, RGC team...

Start filling out your applications here.
    Please provide True information!

Requirements

1. Must be a member of RGC for at least 3 full months.
    2. Must have a low warning level.
    3. Must be aware of the RGC's penalization rules.
    4. No spamming/low quality.
    5. No scam reports what so ever.

Application Form
    1. Your RGC Username:
    2. How can you contribute to the group?:
    3. Links to any contributions If any:
    4. Reason why you want to join?:
    5. What is your motivation?:
    6. Why do you deserve to be Staff?:

Additional Information
    1. Your name:
    2. Age:
    3. State, Country:
    4. Tell us something about yourself:
    5. Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale:
    6. How often active are you?:

We will select the members really soon, there is no need to pm admins and saying please take me as a staff. In fact this will reduce your chance of becoming a staff member.

Thank you for your interest in making RGC a better place.

Grammar is important. For instance, commas save lives:

Let's eat grandpa.

OR

Lets eat, grandpa.

RGC Username : `Electric

Known Languages : English, Tagalog.

Activeness: 13-15 hours a day

Interests/Talents : Well im mostly interested in helping out the people , playing dota , a little bit about graphic designing and management (any field)

Experience: Forum management,<web dev>,<programmer><designer><GAMER> Playing dota since 4 years,Designing HEADER.. 3D HEADER ^_^

Motive :
    1) To eradicate the maphack(ers).
    2) To help the gamers if they got any problem. I`ve been on RGC since one year and I better know what gamers want. They want satisfying games. Games where nobody quits, nobody spoils the game, nobody talks trash, nobody spams on the room chat...etc...
    ) To create a better and gaming environment for gamers
    4) To get rid off those leavers in RGC.
    I'll contribute my level best !
    5) U will never regret and i would love to be your staff team member.

APPLICATION FORM

RGC Username : `Electric

Activeness: 13-15 hours a day

Interests/Talents : Well im mostly interested in helping out the people , playing dota , a little bit about graphic designing and management (any field)

Experience: Forum management,<web dev>,<programmer><designer><GAMER> Playing dota since 4 years,Designing HEADER.. 3D HEADER ^_^

Motive :
    2) To help the gamers if they got any problem. I`ve been on RGC since one year and I better know what gamers want. They want satisfying games. Games where nobody quits, nobody spoils the game, nobody talks trash, nobody spams on the room chat...etc...
    5) U will never regret and i would love to be your staff team member.\

ADDITIONAL FORM

Name: Rommel Delacruz
    Tell us something about yourself: Im A Talented In Computer Designing
    Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale:: 10
    How often active are you?: 13-15 hours a dAY
    I DONT HAVE ANY STYLE IN APPLICATION FORM , COLOR BUT I PROMISE IT, THIS ALL IN APLICATION FORM I WILL DO AND ALL MH USER WILL BE LOST , IF WE PICK ME I PROMISE I WILL BE DESERVING , GOOD AND LOYAL STAFFMATES
    THANKS
    Last edited by akosirommel0002; 18-05-2013 at 01:00 PM.

Application Form:

-Your RGC Username: >DeAtH_LeGenD<.
    -What are some of your skills?: Web designing, forum management and room moderation. I play about 5-6 years dota and detecting a maphacker by his movements and his clicks, I also know how dW3gParser works.
    -How can you contribute to the group?: Banning the maphackers and answering in any queries and work with the staff members like a team to make (EU) Public a better room.
    -Links to any contributions If any: I was staff in Europe (Public) channel,I've made a lot of reports and helping R.G.C. for over 1 year.
    Check here and here.

-Reason why you want to join?: I just want to help banishing the maphackers in any way I can.
    -Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Because I have great experience and I want to work again with Europe Staff.

Miscellaneous Questions:

-Name: John.
    -Country/State: Greece, Thessaloniki.
    -In one paragraph, describe your personality: I am very cool and funny person but I don't like the guys who violate the rules so I'll treat them as I have to. I am responsible when I must be and unrevoked.
    -Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 8.
    -How active are you on the computer?: From 2 hours to 10 or more depends on the day and my program.
    -Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No.
    Last edited by DeAtH_LeGenD; 18-05-2013 at 12:08 AM.

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
    Robert Frost.

1o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by mi _sbrwxneis View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account: kouzi
    Your Battle.Net account:mi_sbrwxneis
    Game Name:AR3546
    Offence of Admin:illegal kick ? dn ksr pws na to pw vsk....
    Time of event:evening

2o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by leledonic View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account:kirchh(off)
    Your Battle.Net account:asdgasgh
    Game Name:de 8imame
    Offence of Admin:maphack kai ban giati ton eipa alvano enw monos tou eipe oti einai apo alvania
    Time of eventeripou 5 to apogema

Good Luck For Everyone
    Lets Hope Mh Section's Problem will be solved

Good luck
    Last edited by -yamateh|; 17-05-2013 at 03:26 PM.

Your RGC Username:`DR
    How can you contribute to the group?:I want help
    Links to any contributions If any:
    Reason why you want to join?:I want to help EU public
    What is your motivation?:I want to help each other and i teach you
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?:I deserve i
    Your nameenis Reyes
    State, Country:Philippines
    Tell us something about yourself:Im good and im cool
    Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale:No need if you try me you will see!
    How often active are you?:6-10

Your RGC Username: CrueL`JupiteR-|
    How can you contribute to the group?: I will do everything I can do get rid of Maphackers.
    Links to any contributions If any: I'm and ex-staff in Singapore, IPL and Asia.Gaming I have already banned several Maphack users in Asia.
    Reason why you want to join?: I want to ban Maphack Users, I really hate them. Make whole team angry and a disgrace to country.
    What is your motivation?:
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I deserve to be staff because I have the skills, potential and I'm very good at detecting Maphack users. I got dota Replay Manager, Fogclicker and Replay Seeker for detecting different kinds/versions of maphacks.

Additional Information
    Your name: Angel III
    State, Country: Philippines
    Tell us something about yourself: I'm a computer engineer, I play RGC everyday for now cause it's summer for online days than offline days
    Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale: 8.5 I'm not perfect
    How often active are you?: hmm about 7-12hours

Kudos Guys.

1.Your RGC Username: Yo†a
    2.How can you contribute to the group?:Making sure that I'm always on rgc and making sure that mymgn is always opened so if any reports such as maphacks will be banned.
    3.Links to any contributions If any: N/A
    4.Reason why you want to join?: I want to join because I want to help RGC and I want at least EU public can be 1 happy gaming channel.
    5.What is your motivation?: You ;3
    6.Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I deserve to be a staff because I'm always on RGC and used to handle many channels before.

1.Your name: Charles Crisostomo
    2.Age: 17
    3.State, Country: United Kingdom.
    4.Tell us something about yourself: Friendly, Hardworking, and sort
    5.Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale: 9
    6.How often active are you?: I spend about 13 hours or more in my computer and mostly in RGC
    Last edited by Charles...; 19-05-2013 at 01:32 PM.

Your RGC Username: CrueL`JupiteR-|
    How can you contribute to the group?: I will do everything I can do get rid of Maphackers.
    Links to any contributions If any: I'm and ex-staff in Singapore, IPL and Asia.Gaming I have already banned several Maphack users in Asia.
    Reason why you want to join?: I want to ban Maphack Users, I really hate them. Make whole team angry and a disgrace to country.
    What is your motivation?: Higher ranks of Maphack detectors. And also I get angry when someone using Maphack when I see them using I say to them immediately "get ready for 2months ban "
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I deserve to be staff because I have the skills, potential and I'm very good at detecting Maphack users. I got dota Replay Manager, Fogclicker and Replay Seeker for detecting different kinds/versions of maphacks.

Additional Information
    Your name: Angel III
    Tell us something about yourself: I'm a computer engineer, I play RGC everyday for now cause it's summer for online days than offline days
    Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale: 8.5 I'm not perfect
    How often active are you?: hmm about 7-12hours

Kudos Guys.

Application Form

Your RGC Username: Nt your business
    How can you contribute to the group?: On my cell
    Links to any contributions If any: Private Number
    Reason why you want to join?: Bored
    What is your motivation?: Mashewe wel shabeb
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: cz I'm +18 and I can visit NightsClub

Additional Information

Your name: Yes but sometime No
    State, Country: Here, behind the station
    Tell us something about yourself: something about yourself !! anythng other to say ?
    Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale: hohooo I dnt knw how to read
    How often active are you?: probably after I drink RedBull

I love youuu <3
    Gd luck all, MaalmaK..
    яgc ∂яєαм тєαм ( MaalmaK )

RGC Username : AᴉᴍS

Activeness: 15-22 hours a day

Motive :
    5) U will never regret and i would love to be your staff team member.

Application Form:
    Your RGC Username?:j0unir new account older deranieh or simbaaaa
    What are some of your skills?:I played dota for more than 4 years and i know how to detect a maphack by his movements and his clicks
    -How can you contribute to the group?: since i started playing in rgc i always wanted to be in the eu public staff because theres alot of mhers and i would answer any question asked by anyone
    Links to any contributions If any:I am acctuly more of a gamer in the rgc i never was a staff because i never had the apportunity to be one
    -Reason why you want to join: i care about gamers and i know how they feel when there is mhers vs them so i just want them to play safe and have fun
    -Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Hmm. because i am very deticated to rgc and i work hard on making it a better place for gaming

Miscellaneous Questions:
    Name: Qasim
    -In one paragraph, describe your personality: i am fun per son alot of people say i am cute i never get mad at people friendly type and i have my fun time and my work time when i am working i wount let anything stop me from my work
    -Rate your grammar: 9
    -How active are you on the computer: thursdays i am mostly of with my friends other days 3-6 hours
    -Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: nope

Application Form

Your RGC Username:Kinchi`
    How can you contribute to the group?: I am experienced enough to catch mhers and ban them and i am good in detecting mhers
    Reason why you want to join?: I want to make RGC better and better and much expensive
    What is your motivation?: RGC
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I deserve to be staff cuz i am soo goood to detect/Catch mhers.

Additional Information

Your name: Omar
    State, Country:Lebanon,Beirut
    Tell us something about yourself: I am Loyal and i respect to earn respect too
    Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale:7
    How often active are you?: 8/24 a day

Last edited by Appa; 19-05-2013 at 01:53 AM.

Application Form:

My RGC Username: x2daz
    How can i contribute to the group?: by doing my job (confirming and banning map hackers/gold hackers...etc with or without fogclicks)
    Links to any contributions If any: http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=185370
    Reason why i want to join?: i got empty time that i would like to fill through serving RGC
    What is my motivation?: i like mh section cause its interesting more than any other section
    Why do i deserve to be Staff?: i don't know if i do,but i'll be responsible as much as i should be

Additional Information

My name: George
    State, Country: Lebanon/Beirut
    Tell us something about yourself: helpful,strict and hard worker
    My grammar scale on a 1-10 scale: 8
    How often active am i?: 5-6 hours per day
    Last edited by G's; 18-05-2013 at 10:52 PM.

Application Form
    1.Your RGC Username:ProfessionalPro
    2.How can you contribute to the group?: Advertising for channel and Getting more signers and games.
    3.Links to any contributions If any: Too many... most of them private ones...
    4.Reason why you want to join?: I want tc rank in eu public.... I love tc
    5.What is your motivation?: Me Pro You Noob , Cz You noob Me Pro
    6.Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Cz me speektch angich vary bastest

Additional Information
    1.Your name: They Call me The Pro
    2.Age: 64
    3.State, Country: You enter the village's road, not 1st one , not the 2nd, the 3rd one ,,, The u have 3 houses , not the first , not the third , the 2nd one.... Then you will find Hot girls waiting in line on my appartment
    4.Tell us something about yourself: Something About Yourself ( My Micro is not working Now... So ill just write it)
    5.Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale: 10 ( He she it we you they Pro)
    6.How often active are you?: When im Active im often active but if often is active then me often when active

Your RGC Username: .Solid
    How can you contribute to the group?: Banning Maphackers, best staff at WPWS League atm
    Reason why you want to join?: I would like to be a part of RGC Staff in the future
    What is your motivation?: RGC Where Gaming Really Matters
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?:Cause i would like to be a staff + i am an old and known RGC member which leads me to be a staff at any channel in RGC

Additional Information

Your name: Anas
    State, Country: Beirut,Lebanon
    Tell us something about yourself: I am a good lovely person in which i help others alot and i have a high considered reputation in every channel @ RGC
    Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale: 10
    How often active are you?: 10 hours/ day

Thumbs up EU staff Recruitment

Your RGC Username: ~Woe
    How can you contribute to the group? By helping and cooperate in the team I`m a fast learner and a team man
    Links to any contributions If any: reduced spoiler,spammers, flamers, and of course people who trolling staffs and reduced mh people and reduced rank hunters
    Reason why you want to join?: Because i know i can help and contribute to make the rgc famous and help the staff introduced it to others to make the community big just like garena and make the RGC a better place for gamers
    What is your motivation?: My motivation is to help people and help the community grow bigger and make the community a better place for gamers like me
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Because i know i can handle the job and i can take the responsibility that will be given to me

Your name: Stephen Peñaflor
    Tell us something about yourself: I`m a IT student that likes to play dota, humble, nice, friendly
    Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale: 8
    How often active are you?: I`m always online but sometimes i don`t because i`m not home but when i`m on my house i`m always online and active morning till night always online

Application Form
    1.Your RGC Username:-AziLe.xD
    2.How can you contribute to the group?: Immediate Action on reported maphacker
    3.Links to any contributions If any: N/A
    4.Reason why you want to join?: I want to become one of the staff in EU PUBLIC because i want the RGC will be known as one of the big hit Dota gaming client in the whole world with no maphackers, leavers , ruiners and etc.
    5.What is your motivation?: To punish all maphackers / eliminate them. Give them lesson.
    To make the EU PUBLIC more fun to play.
    Discipline all players.

6.Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I think i'm deserving because i will do my job, Responsible enough to these big privilege. I'll do my best to eliminate all maphackers. I'll never make this application useless. Long live RGC.

Additional Information
    1.Your name: Azile You
    2.Age: 18
    3.State, Country: Philippines
    4.Tell us something about yourself: I'm just simple person, disciplined and hard working. I never lied because i know that is a big disappointment to our god above.
    5.Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale: 10
    6.How often active are you?: 13-15 hours a day.

I personally think this recruitment thing is not in-need, but what is in need is anti hack system for RGC.

Too much players are downloading maphacks, they fake it with fog click off and it's impossible for anyone to catch their moves, since they fake runes, die once per 10 ganks once ...etc

I highly recommend an anti hack system rather than having staff for hacks, which is neither effective nor efficient.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast