Default Teaser: REMC 5 - Coming Soon !

You are free to leave below comments or suggestions to help us improve the tournament.

!Support
    Team PawnUsPlease (`PuP)
    www.facebook.com/PawnUsPlease

nice xD

!support will be awesome.

Like REMC 4 , alot of games where being streamed by the help of aktarar and his team.
    It was just awesome having hundreds of people watching semi-finals and finals and commenting on the game the entire time.
    Brackets where fast updated, everything went smooth and clean.

Is there anything we should add or implement as a rule to the tournament ?

!support

Thanks bitchgotraped ! It was a pleasure to work with u BrainQ as co-organizer !
    REMC 4 was a blast indeed 77 teams i.e 532 players registered and around 70+ matches !
    Roger has entrusted me with the RST (RGC Streamers Team) n im sure u guys have seen RST in action ! :P The appreciation goes to the streamers as they left their own games , enjoyments n dedicated their time to facilitate u guys with the opportunity to see the games live ! Those of u who sat the streams were not good , quality was low n stuff ! listen these guys have left their enjoyments there games to show u those streams they dont get anything from it ! no RGD no ranks no $$ no prizes ! they are volunteers ! So i hope u guys will help us in getting better n wont stop watching :P !

About REMC 5 i'll b honored to host another tour with my brother bitchgotraped ,BrainQ n RGC team ! im trying to do my best in making tours n helping others in their tours as a global helper ! Hope u guys will participate it this n future tours with same spirit n will make them blasts that every1 remember !! Soon i'll announce a big tour Campaign !! so get ready to Rock n Roll !

regards:
    aktarar

np nucleo's team got this !

Default Nucleo has a small penis!

yo guys i really enjoyed playing and eventually winning the last tour (thx to my mates Xan;Nucleo;Conwar and Booblabor aka QuasExortWex)

Im looking forward to this tour. The only thing that wasnt very cool was when we didnt know when to play finals. I think you should schedule the tour semifinals and finals for the next day eve so people already know when it is going down and can prepare their time for it!

Besides we really need another Clanname than HYDN it sux so hard XD srsly and Booblaborfans is not an option!
    I vote for "Defending Champions(DCs)" what you guys think?^^

Yes nines !! i had this in mind ! i ensure u'll not see this prob again !

BTW DCs +1

Nucleo. keep dreaming

I'm looking forward to participate with OoO once again, and this time winning the entire thing!

I think what was missing was a little bit more structure within the responsible admins/helpers who arrenge the tour. My team and I waited more than an hour to play our second game - since we had no opponents, and it wasn't updated in the grid that both teams were disqualified - since they didn't show up. I manually messaged every member from both teams in order to see if they were even online or not. And I figured that no player was actually online, so that made us jump to round 3.

However my point is:
    - More responsible members
    - More adequate way to submit the win, when replay upload gets bugged, screenshots should be sufficient
    - Responsibles should disqualify teams that doesn't meet up after a certain time. If game is not running or hosted after i.e 20 mins -> then disqualify both teams or one of the teams who has not met with full members.

I hope my input helps to improve the next tour. And as Nines says - make it more clear, that the finals is going to be played next day eve or something.
    "In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away"

Just dont add fucking lame maphackers to the brackets

hahahaahahah