Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggesstion

Default Suggesstion

I would suggest that - Remove the !votekick option only for low pointers(Only kicking low pointers option)

I am mainly suggessting this for public channels

First Reason: Some people create multiple accounts- 1). They have low points.
    All people arent spoilers man...they are noobs may be...
    We must get more good system for banning spoilers...

A public channel must have all kinds of players...even noobs...

Advantage: May be this will help RGC to get some relief from the Server overloading problem.

Second Reason: Some people really get sad...that they dont get the chance to play on RGC...becoz of low points...
    Even noobs must be given enough opportuinity to enjoy like the pros...
    If u dont let noobs play...how are they gonna gain experience...how r they gonna have some a bit of practise?
    If u dont let them play...dont expect to get pro opponents in ur games...

Third Reason: May be for this reason...may be....Idk...may be there will be a decrease in the number of players...
    Atleast let them play in public channels...

Think of this man...man I am noo spoiler...but I am proud of being a noob...its too sad...that this system...dosent let ppl play...
    I dont like creating multiple accounts...for now one is enough for me...
    I am saying this becoz i have experienced this...I dont play becoz of latency issues...but when I try to play...and enjoy this feature dosent let me...

If u think i have a point...Plz do !Support me

Thank You,
    Nervous.Wizard
    Last edited by In_My_Control; 15-06-2013 at 09:36 AM.

is there any way to votekick you from here !!!!

!unsupport

i suggest low no. of kicks if sm1 is afk/lowpoints
    Last edited by rat; 15-06-2013 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rat View Post
    is there any way to votekick for this from here !!!!

!unsupport

i suggest low no. of kicks if sm1 is afk/lowpoints
    low kicks...is also good...
    do w/e u can man... :P
    get this solved somehow!

!Unsupport.
    Not to mention that the !votekick is used to kick afkers .
    You want us to wait in games for hours untill the afker decides to come back?
    or play with 1450 or lower points so that they leave the game once they die first blood?

Quote Originally Posted by WrongTurn View Post
    !Unsupport.
    Not to mention that the !votekick is used to kick afkers .
    You want us to wait in games for hours untill the afker decides to come back?
    or play with 1450 or lower points so that they leave the game once they die first blood?
    Sir...sir...."Remove the !votekick option for low pointers" I hope u get dat...
    "play with 1450 or lower points so that they leave the game once they die first blood" Well for that there is option for banning ppl right...they leave a game...they get banned right?

For spoilers...reporting option is there...

oh yeah...may be a new option can be added too...marking as wanted list of black listed...not allowing the user...to enter a game lobby...
    Probably this may help to solve...

Sir...sir...."Remove the !votekick option for low pointers" I hope u get dat...
    I really hope you got this.
    For spoilers...reporting option is there...
    Many people doesnt Report Spoilers
    oh yeah...may be a new option can be added too...marking as wanted list of black listed...not allowing the user...to enter a game lobby...
    Did you read what you wrote here?
    If i signed to a game and another 1 in my "blacklist" signed with me he wont be able to join the game cause i blacklisted him?
    I guess its a suggestion , Everyone has his own opinion.
    !Unsupport From me

!support
    I played one time in RGC and everyone wanted to kick me. Thats why i prefer B.net

Conversation is getting better and better...

For the Last Quote of urs...
    id you read what you wrote here?
    If i signed to a game and another 1 in my "blacklist" signed with me he wont be able to join the game cause i blacklisted him?
    I guess its a suggestion , Everyone has his own opinion.
    This is my answer...that the blacklists dont even get the option to sign...i mean...even they click...on the sign option...their sign wont be counted...i mean it wont sign in the sign box...
    Blacklist option should be only allowed by the respective staffs of the particular rooms...noone elese must have the option to do it...

Many people doesnt Report Spoilers
    Sir...If someone wants RGC to grow...he will do some good and great for it to grow...and this will be his or her contribution to it...
    For better gaming experience...u have to do something...

I really hope you got this.
    Sir in my experience here in RGC...i have learnt something...points dont matter...
    For leavers...they will get banned...they will get their punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by Call-me-Winner View Post
    !support
    I played one time in RGC and everyone wanted to kick me. Thats why i prefer B.net
    Ty sir...

!Not Sure
    Votekick option is good as the way i see it but its true that some people use it to kick low pointers.

Instead of removing Votekick option think of an alternative to avoid kicking low pointers, i strongly recommend get some new feature for avoiding low pointers because even NOOBS deserve to play or else how would they learn.

Everyone faced it when started playing Dota there is no player who can say i was pro from the beginning, so give a chance to those low pointers to play with skilled players.

I !Support for remove kicking low pointers but not the Votekick option.
    NoliMiTs

Quote Originally Posted by nolimits View Post
    !Not Sure
    Votekick option is good as the way i see it but its true that some people use it to kick low pointers.

Instead of removing Votekick option think of an alternative to avoid kicking low pointers, i strongly recommend get some new feature for avoiding low pointers because even NOOBS deserve to play or else how would they learn.

Everyone faced it when started playing Dota there is no player who can say i was pro from the beginning, so give a chance to those low pointers to play with skilled players.

I !Support for remove kicking low pointers but not the Votekick option.
    Yaa ofc...I meant that...I mean...
    "Remove the !votekick option for low pointers" I only suggested to remove the option to kick low pointers...by the votekick option!

Quote Originally Posted by In_My_Control View Post
    "Remove the !votekick option for low pointers" I only suggested to remove the option to kick low pointers...by the votekick option!
    So it does make sense then.

!Support
    NoliMiTs

Quote Originally Posted by nolimits View Post
    So it does make sense then.

!Support
    Ty mate...!

Quote Originally Posted by In_My_Control View Post
    Our rules in B.net say that everyone has the right to play with in a game.
    I think u guys must respect it too. And what....when he has 1000 games and he is not a good player? He will need to try for hours to join a game. By kicking people u lose members. Thats my opinion

I think u guys must respect it too. And what....when he has 1000 games and he is not a good player? He will need to try for hours to join a game. By kicking people u lose members. Thats my opinion
    I Agree with u Sir!

This is my answer...that the blacklists dont even get the option to sign...i mean...even they click...on the sign option...their sign wont be counted...i mean it wont sign in the sign box...
    Blacklist option should be only allowed by the respective staffs of the particular rooms...noone elese must have the option to do it...
    XD
    SO if a team is signing and i have one of them on my blacklist He wont be able to sign , What would that do to his team?
    What if Some1 Keeps BlackListing People and Signing?
    What would Happen then?
    THe whole idea is lame

Quote Originally Posted by WrongTurn View Post
    XD
    SO if a team is signing and i have one of them on my blacklist He wont be able to sign , What would that do to his team?
    What if Some1 Keeps BlackListing People and Signing?
    What would Happen then?
    THe whole idea is lame
    I said...a staff of that particular room...can only have to that access. U cant block a person from entering in a public game who is not a spoiler.

Adding some extra features can make it better may be...

!blacklist history ....may be?

The higher staffs - Admins, Head admins...etc can check...out the whole lot of details...out of this...may be look into matter...
    A time limit should be added...and if still the spoiler is a determined one...a permanent Spoiler can be added to that account...
    Last edited by In_My_Control; 15-06-2013 at 09:59 AM.

Every1 Also have the Right to play A Game , and it takes 6 People to drop some1 out .
    We also Have "Stats Reset" That can be baught from the RGC SHOP in order to reset the points .
    Not to mention that That its RANKED GAMING CLIENT , Player Rank = His Points .
    So Low Points Can play with Low points and high Points can Play with high Points .
    WIth your suggestions you are:
    1- Making the stats Reset Useless while its a good Funding for RGC.
    2- You are Making low Levels Play with high Levels
    3- Your mixing Points Together .
    SO if some1 with 1300 POints Join a game with a 4k Points would that game be fair?
    Not to Mention that loosing a game is only -3 POints , while winning is +5 , WIsh makes it hard to a Normal Player (that doesnt leave , plug or afk ) to go Below 1450

Sir you may be too rich i guess...I am not so rich...i dont have so much money to buy that point reset thing...
    You are Making low Levels Play with high Levels
    In Public rooms...i mentioned this alright....public rooms are for everyone...everyone has the right to play there except all the criminals(mher...etc...)

Your mixing Points Together .
    U care too much about points...i c...!

Thumbs up YES i suport it..

!Support

This must be done i am not a low pointer still i care bout the low pointer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast