Default CAFE LAN COMPUTER BAN

I dont have user becuase i dont play Dota
    username that ban in my lan is :yyyyrrr

he only tell thor that he want to see his banhistory and he getban in my computer and now i need your help becuase i only have 5 computers in my net cafe and players cant play plz plz help me he only ask thor for hisbanhistory in support channal

thor make computerban its a big problem for my cafe plz many players in my net cafe say that thor and sniper and agares
    Player in my net tell me that only admin staff that they can only unban my computer plz plz help me becuase it my work

AND when i donwload the rgc i never allowed the maphack in my netcafe becuase i dont want my cafe to get ban and i do what was wirten her http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=147960 and thor when he ban the player and my computer he say that mh

plz unban my computer only i dont want the player account i need only my computer becuase it my work.

PLEAS HELP IT MY WORK AND I HAVE ONLY 5 COMPUTER TO PLAYS LIKE TEAM
    Last edited by Tokyo01; 27-12-2013 at 03:58 AM.

And u think that they gonna believe that u have an internet cafe? u must be ultra stupid to believe such a story . whoever gets banned can say '' i have netcafe plz unban'' and try to get unbanned.. i ve seen it in RGC and other gaming platforms too.. u just waste ur and their time..
    P.S. learn english m8..
    ONE TEAM ONE CITY 1926..Only P.A.O.K bitches

ITS MY WORK AND PLAYERS WANTS TO PLAY IN MY NET CAFE AND THE ADMIN CAN SEE IT AND KNOW IF IS A CAFE OR NOT

your ban was unban for 1 year ago .
    MapHack is for Noob .