Default Are You Ready for a BETA ?

The Hearthstone European Closed Beta Test is Nearly Here!

Following the exciting showing at gamescom in Cologne, Germany, the Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft team has an announcement to make—the European closed beta test is nearly here!

In a few weeks, assuming all the cards have been properly shuffled, the murlocs have all been corralled, and the mana crystals have all been polished, we’ll start inviting players who’ve opted in to start playing. Exciting times!

We’re really looking forward to you all getting a chance to check out this game, and we think everyone’s going to enjoy it—whether you love card games or have never played them before.

There’s still time to sign up, so don’t delay! Once the EU closed beta test starts, we’ll begin working through the list of everyone who’s signed up, letting in a few groups at a time, so please be patient if you don’t get in straight away. Those murloc minions take a while to enter Battle.net addresses. Once you’ve been checked off the list, you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to download the game and start playing. Happy dueling!

Ty XatZhS for sharing
    Το καλύτερο Admin Abuse ever
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=75316

Hell, about time.

Well, this could be a fun way to kill boredom every now and then, hope it's gonna work smoothly.

�Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.�

What kind of game is this ? I'm seeing this on many websites and i have no clue what kind of game this is.
    Can someone make a brief explanation of the game ?

"Hearthstone is a free-to-play digital strategy card game that anyone can enjoy. Players choose one of nine epic Warcraft® heroes to play as, and then take turns playing cards from their customizable decks to cast potent spells, use heroic weapons or abilities, or summon powerful characters to crush their opponent."

�Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.�

Quote Originally Posted by VampAurora View Post
    "Hearthstone is a free-to-play digital strategy card game that anyone can enjoy. Players choose one of nine epic Warcraft® heroes to play as, and then take turns playing cards from their customizable decks to cast potent spells, use heroic weapons or abilities, or summon powerful characters to crush their opponent."
    Like Yu-Gi_Oh? if yes i will play it as hell xD

Quote Originally Posted by PouEisai View Post
    Like Yu-Gi_Oh? if yes i will play it as hell xD
    Well yes, like Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Magic: The Gathering, and various other trade card games.

Well yes, like Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Magic: The Gathering, and various other trade card games.
    Fuck yea is it online or liek dota 2 i need from steam to download it?

I created my beta profile, and it sent my Pc-specs to Blizzard.
    Will they be picking people based on their pc specs?

@PouEisai

Yes it is online, but you do not need Steam to download it. Blizzard provides the game, not Valve.

@EbToxX

Maybe that could be a factor for them to choose, but I really do not know.

@EbToxX

Maybe that could be a factor for them to choose, but I really do not know.
    Well i hope they do cause then i'd be among the first ones to get the game

help it says ther eis a problem on installation that i need to turn off other aplications what i do?

Quote Originally Posted by PouEisai View Post
    help it says ther eis a problem on installation that i need to turn off other aplications what i do?
    turn off other applications ?

Quote Originally Posted by EbToxX View Post
    What kind of game is this ? I'm seeing this on many websites and i have no clue what kind of game this is.
    Can someone make a brief explanation of the game ?
    Something like this but at PC Game !

Well ye something like that but without the board I guess

https://eu.battle.net/account/manage...l?platform=win whats that when i download it it says that .. can anyone fix this or tell me how to fix it?

I was really looking forward to this, great post thanks.