Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Username: Gift|Freak

Which country you're from: USA

How was your summer: Fantastic. Regarding what I did for Summer though:

I came to America for my first time! at the start of Summer. It was a blast! Never saw so many expensive cars, enticing females, alluring restaurants/shops/etc, organized and tidy/neat/clean environment! I was amazed really, as compared to my developing country of Trinidad, located in the Caribbean.

My passion, sportwise, is Tennis & Table Tennis, so it was no surprise that the first thing I got myself involved in was Houston's Table Tennis Association (HTTA). It was there that my game improved tons! Players gave me free tips and tricks and if I were to return to my old country, I'd get sweet revenge on them GOGO USA

I went on a shopping spree and bought all the cool clothing I could find Ranging from regular shorts to classy Levi Jeans and Calvin Klein shoes. I also got myself 2 decent Tennis Rackets which turned out to be just perfect as I recently joined the Tennis team in my new, and first, American school. Have I mentioned that it's this awesome summer that I've got this imba Desktop? Yeahhh baby, been loving DotA all the more, with a PC having specs that I never believed existed (won't buy and tell )

After staying by some cool, friendly and generous people, till me and my Dad got our own apartment, we found ourselves an awesome 2nd Floor apartment with a great view and a pool that never fail to satisfy my curiosity with one amazing girl jumping in it after the next <3

This Summer also had the best DotA experiences of my life! I've played amazing DotA, ranging from the very last games of DLG's existence, to the mind-blowing and video-scene enriched games on RGC. Games alone, played in that Summer, provided me with enough DotA scenes to make around 6, 10 minute videos! I've already made 4 insignificant videos during the Summer but plan to make the full versions next one. I also got to meet alot of cool ppl on RGC this Summer and managed to make a billion haters turn into friends =) IDK, this Summer just had something wonderful to it, like a good-luck vibe to it.

Update after Summer:

Enrolled in my first USA School. Living the life, loving it. Hot Chicks, Great Tennis, Cool Teachers, Nice Lunch, you name it =)
    Founded xGen room with impressive results
    Wishing Summer lasted longer, haha

PS: I don't mind if I didn't win the RGDs since I got to experience Summer all over again, by remembering it to type it here but if I do win, however, then much appreciation in advance. T'was just nice to share it all, but I'm sure without a doubt that next Summer will be 10x more awesome! =)

GL to all who applied. May the best Summer win (sux that mine wasn't as fun as Beaches, Parties, Weed, and what not :P)
    To Discuss Your Ban, Go To Ban Support "/j ban support" Thanks for reporting.

Username: zèn

Which country you're from: Philippines

How was your summer: Awesome, a very long and relaxed vacation under the sun

Username: big_head@ugly
    Which country you're from: Tunisie
    How was your summer: it was good thnks to allah..

Username: big_head@ugly
    Which country you're from: Tunisie

How was your summer: It was great thnks to allah

Username: ICE_PRO

Which country you're from: India

How was your summer: cool summer with rgc
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=138892&dateline=13688  80154

Username: ~Squee~

How was your summer: I honestly can say, that my summer went by wayyy too fast, i miss everything about it, wierd how fast things go by.

Username: bilatibay

Which country you're from:Philippines

How was your summer: it was great

Username: Sky.Zero

Which country you're from: Peru

How was your summer: My summer was amazing i travel to different cities, i swim in differents beachs, pools of my country of course.
    After 1 month i was playing all the time in RGC Farming points, talking with my best friends of RGC like Bitchgotraped, Lavabay, Thor, Weezy Red and more

Username: PrinceOfGod

How was your summer: My Summer was awesome! Breakfast-Friends to HangOut, Lunch-Girlfriend with me and Dinner-RGC to fill my talent.

Username: Sepat

Which country you're from:Philippines

How was your summer: Summer in the Philippines is so fun. Trash talking to friends in dota is much fun.

Username: Hot|Shot

Which country you're from: California, USA

How was your summer: It was FUN!, We went to Santa Barbara beach and had an ice cream afterwards and it's the BEEEESTTTTT ICE CREAM i've ever had.

Username: DINSeR^^!

Which country you're from: Peru

How was your summer: insupportable , I hate summer

Username: Fourtwenty~

How was your summer: My summer was a heartbreaking story </3

Username: Sir^Bomky

Which country you're from: Perú

Well this part of the world the summer not yet begins , so wait we'll =)

Username: ´Sophie`

How was your summer: Mine was sort of an emotional Roller coaster. I spent a lot of time crying over the boy I love, crying over the state my family is in... But things are looking up now! Things are going well with the boy...and things aren't AS bad with my family. As for activities and such, I had some incredible times with friends. There were a lot of days where I was bored out of my mind, but many where I was happy and busy. Overall, it was a pretty OK summer! But I'm very ready for new Life to start again

Username: [SP]Haters^.^
    Which country you're from?: Philippines
    How was your summer?:So Great And Fun =)

Default RGD Gave Away.! :D

Username:`Kupido

How was your summer: My Summer Was So fun and Enjoy Playing Dota ^_~

Username: PINK-POTOTOY

How was your summer: My summer was fun. D

Username: KoRosu

Which country you're from: Spain

How was your summer: was a long summer and phenomenal, trips, parties, and time to play with my friends on rgc =)
    You are banned global , pc , IP or mh ?
    i can help and teach you the trick free send me Private Message

( Click to show/hide )
    Agares STOP RUIN GAMES in RGC noob asshole delete dota >.<

Usernmae : Jealong
    Which country you're from: Italy
    How was your summer: was a nice summer and long tube to play in rgc

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast