Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by decente_x_* View Post
    Your RGC Username: park-argun_*
    How can you contribute to the group?: I can handle MH reports/Ban leavers/Afk-ers/ruiners
    Links to any contributions If any:
    Reason why you want to join?: I'm a victim of games filled with leavers and ruiners and I for one want to change this, so both the quality of games here will be much better as well as RGC's reputation. Also, always having to make reports on the most obvious MH'ers all the time can be quite frustrating, so this will waste less of mine and other people's time.
    What is your motivation?: I love DotA with all my heart and having better quality DotA games is all i long for. I'm also quite active here, as you can see that I have many games played in (EU) public.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I deserve to be in staff because I:

0. I'm nice to people I teach whispean room rules and guide them to denounce those people
    1. Have really good English skills.
    2. I can read people in a short's time period.
    3. I am objective as can be, as well as reasonable.
    4. I am very active.
    5. Besides being good at DotA, I'm also good with people.

Your name: Christopher
    State, Country: La Paz. America
    Tell us something about yourself: I've played DotA for 6 years now, I love it with all my heart and it's pretty much my lifestyle for now. I'm very articulate in both my speech and text and I'd consider myself a very all rounded player, in other words, I'm pretty versatile. I can play all roles effectively as well as most/all heroes. I'm a very fair person in nature and I'm more of an innocent till proven guilty kind of guy. I can be very friendly, but on the other hand, if provoked beyond my limits (which is really rare), then I can be really aggressive in my language and mood towards a person.
    Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale: 9
    How often active are you?: Very active.

This is a copy of gift|freak's resume. With some added content.

http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...=195055&page=4

Hope to get the best...out of the best

Application Form
    Your RGC Username: Anubis|
    How can you contribute to the group?: By banning gameruiners/spammers and spotting maphackers.
    Links to any contributions: I catch maphackers in the asia section very often, here are some links
    http://rankedasiangaming.freeforums....php?f=7&t=2680
    http://rankedasiangaming.freeforums....php?f=7&t=2610
    http://rankedasiangaming.freeforums....php?f=7&t=2515
    http://rankedasiangaming.freeforums....039.html#p8039
    http://rankedasiangaming.freeforums....kar-t2717.html
    If given a chance to work at eu as maphack/gameruin staff , i will definitely catch maphackers if any.
    Reason why you want to join?: To help and improve RGC. I like working as staff and I have loads of free time.
    What is your motivation?: Keeping channels clean from maphackers/game spoilers.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I have been staff on many channels, know the rules of RGC and i am very good at detecting maphackers.

Additional Information
    Your name: Satyadev
    State, Country: Tamil Nadu , India
    Tell us something about yourself:Coder , gamer , music lover , movie buff.
    How often active are you?: [I am offline when i am not online-quote agares ] I am online around 8 hours during the weekends/holidays and 4-5 hours on working days.
    Last edited by satyadev592; 10-09-2013 at 09:07 PM.

Requirements:

Must be a member of RGC for at least 3 full months: I've Been playing RGC Since Year 2012
    Must have a low warning level: [15:28] RG^PH∙.>_<Powellzxc!`∙Staff: !banhistory >_<Powellzxc!
    [BANHISTORY] This user was never banned.
    Must be aware of the RGC's penalization rules: I am more than fully aware of ALL RGC's rules.
    No spamming/low quality: I try my best to avoid spamming/childish behaviors.
    No scam reports what so ever: Never Scam anypeople in this Game and in outside world

Application Form :
    1- Your RGC Username: >_<Powellzxc!
    2- How can you contribute to the group?: Can help in forums for banning AFK / Ruiners / Mh users HARD WORK! and contribute for the improvement of RGC
    3- Links to any contributions If any: http://rankedasiangaming.freeforums....nwars-f51.html and also staff in PH.Clanwars now
    4- Reason why you want to join?: As of now Im a Staff in Ph.Clanwars room Handled By Sir ~Prince_Irvin- and I Want to Experience Also in this Room to become a Staff i can promise that i going to Workhard
    5- What is your motivation?: To make channel free from leaver , mher , game ruiner , spammer like private channel
    6- Why do you deserve to be Staff?: i waiting for this opportunity since last year and i want to experience it as a Staff

Additional Information :
    1- Your name: Coleen Powell Yu.
    2- Age: 22
    3- State, Country: Philippines
    4- Tell us something about yourself: Im Cool and friendly and Never Ignore Players )
    5- Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale: 7
    6- How often active are you?: 12 Hr/day
    7- How to contact you other than Rgc Account? (Email/Skype/Steam/Forum account..): powsbeastmode@yahoo.com

Smile

Must be a member of RGC for at least 3 full months. : Im in RGC from 2010 with diffrent accounts

Must have a low warning level. : Yes

Must be aware of the RGC's penalization rules.: I Know all RGC staff rules

No spamming/low quality.: Yes

No scam reports what so ever : Sure

Your RGC Username: Yeah.Im.Back|

How can you contribute to the group?: Help Europe staffs by banning game ruiners,map hackers , Afks etc ...

Links to any contributions If any:N/A

Reason why you want to join?: To help RGC improve Gaming and to make RGC grow up so play will have more fun

What is your motivation?: To help RGC improve so that i would enjoy it with more pro players

Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Im active and i really need to help RGC so it will become more intersting

Additional Information:

Your name: kamal

State, Country: lebanon , beirut

Tell us something about yourself: love helping people And im kind, and selfless

Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale: 8

How often active are you?: 10-15 hours per day

Last edited by Yeah.Im.Back|; 08-09-2013 at 09:47 PM.

Good Luck All.

Join Ban Support "/j ban Support",to discuss about your ban

Count me in.
    Never start a fight. Always finish one.

Moved to Dota 2

1st account -->https://dotabuff.com/players/95558373
    2nd account-->http://dotabuff.com/players/101230935
    3rd account-->http://dotabuff.com/players/124640446

!support
    Anubis
    Best Staff in PUB

Good Luck
    Time Changes , So Do the People.Be Strong In Your Own~

!SUPPORT Anubis

ONE OF THE BEST STAFF ON EU PUBLIC, BRING HIM BACK!
    Last edited by h0tsh0t026; 09-09-2013 at 02:09 AM.

GOOD LUCK FOR ALL BRO'S
    Staff (EU) Public always will be the best in RGC.
    !Support for all

Requirements

Must be a member of RGC for at least 3 full months.
    Must have a low warning level.
    Must be aware of the RGC's penalization rules.
    No spamming/low quality.
    No scam reports what so ever.

Application Form

Your RGC Username: UsagiChan
    How can you contribute to the group?: I'll advertise our group as far as i can reach.
    Reason why you want to join?: I want to help some players who are not familiar yet with RGC.
    What is your motivation?: My friends and our staffs
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I can help the players and staffs. also, a can report that who are those with MH and spammers.

Additional Information

Your name: Lheo Valenzuela
    State, Country: Philippines
    Tell us something about yourself: a well mannered person.
    How often active are you?:i'm almost always online everyday. (except for during exams)

Start filling out your applications here.
    Please provide True information!

[*][*]Must be a member of RGC for at least 3 full months.[*]Must have a low warning level.[*]Must be aware of the RGC's penalization rules.[*]No spamming/low quality.[*]No scam reports what so ever.[/LIST]

[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Application Form :[*][*]Your RGC Username: `kupido[*]How can you contribute to the group?: inviting And Help Europe staffs by banning game And Ban who are using any illegal proms , ruiners most pro players to play in Public games and have a high quality gaming And improve[*]Links to any contributions If any:N/A[*]Reason why you want to join?:i want to help RGC to more have players and improve thier skills[*]What is your motivation?: I willing to serve Eu to improve more[*]Why do you deserve to be Staff?:[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE] because im active and responsible as a staff

Additional Information

Your name: Sunny Boy Cortes Pia
    State, Country: philippines
    Tell us something about yourself: Handsome and loyal
    How often active are you?: i open start 10 A.M to 11 P.M every day..!

Good luck To all my frnds

Default Requirements

Quote Originally Posted by Agares View Post
    Now Recruiting

EU Staff is a group of friendly, experienced and motivated personnel. We are expected to act in a mature way no matter what the situation is. We are known as one of the best staffers in the client. We expect our members to work in a serious way yet remain friendly as much as possible. Ego, Trolling, Flaming won't be tolerated, members who don't or/and can't maintain a positive image will be removed at once. ) Happy to SERVE.

Job Description:

Gameruin Staff
    Maphack Staffasdasdasd
    2 New Staff Will Be Picked.

Selected members will gain Moderator Rank immediately and a chance to be promoted in the future to moderator, voucher, admin, RGC team...

Start filling out your applications here.
    Please provide True information!

Requirements

1. Must be a member of RGC for at least 3 full months. :I'm a member since 2011.
    2. Must have a low warning level. Dont have any. )
    3. Must be aware of the RGC's penalization rules.Aware since 2011.
    4. No spamming/low quality.Did my best to avoid these violations.
    5. No scam reports what so ever. Dont have scam reports.XDDXDD

Application Form
    [SIZE=4][COLOR="#000080"][I]
    1. Your RGC Username:Mnski.Dendi
    2. How can you contribute to the group?:Since 2011, I'm always online. Im doing my best to help my co-RGC users. Here to guide and help new players and regulate the smooth gameplay of RGC.
    3. Links to any contributions If any: Since 2011, I sent many photos and videos for those who always quit, use maphackes and any violations on the game.
    4. Reason why you want to join?:As a experienced user of RGC, I want to help staffs of regulating the smooth gameplay . I'm always happy to help people. )
    5. What is your motivation?:Hard work can lead us to success. Helping each other build each other.
    6. Why do you deserve to be Staff?:I'd want to show my abilities as a staff. Also, as a experienced player I'm always waiting for staff recruitment since 2011. Also, I experienced being a TC. So I know the rules and regulation being a staff.

Additional Information[SIZE=4][COLOR="#000080"][I]
    1. Your name: Patrick V. Pajarillaga
    2. Age:18
    3. State, Country: Philippines
    4. Tell us something about yourself:A hardworking person. I love helping others. I LOVE RGC.
    5. Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale:As a SSC student 9-10
    6. How often active are you?: I'm ALWAYS online. About 9-10 hrs.

We will select the members really soon, there is no need to pm admins and saying please take me as a staff. In fact this will reduce your chance of becoming a staff member.

Thank you for your interest in making RGC a better place.

P.S: Sorry about the last thread, we had some personal staff issues which got solved. Thanks again!

Your rgc username: Frog
    How can you contribute to the group? I like to Report Game ruinners mhers leavers etc
    Links to any contributions If any ; http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=199139
    Reason why you want to join? to help the others to make the client the best place.
    What is your motivation? Playing dota at WPWS League /DownTown League / xGen League and public some times , and best staff at (EU) MiniTours atm.
    1- i'm a Friendly person and a nice guy
    2- I speak english / arabic atm
    3- I can read people in a short's time period
    4- iam very active at rgc most of the time on the computer
    5- my jobs at rgc Vouching people to tournamnet / making brackets/ playing at wpws , downtown, xgen most of the time.
    Your real name: Mahmoud Hedar
    State, country: Jordan / Amman

Tell us something about yourselfL i've played Dota For 7 years or so , I'm more of an innocent till proven guilty kind of guy can be very friendly, but on the other hand, if provoked beyond my limits (which is really rare), then I can be really aggressive in my language and mood towards a person.
    How often active are you : 8 hours in a day or so

1 Must be a member of RGC for at least 3 full months. Yes I am
    2 Must have a low warning level. Never been banned
    3 Must be aware of the RGC's penalization rules. Yes I am
    4 No spamming/low quality. None at all
    5 No scam reports what so ever. None at all

Your RGC Username: Razzak
    How can you contribute to the group?: Very very active player, nearly all day, I moved to RGC in April and soon after was requested to join the staff in Peru where I have gained tons of experience and have contributed to improve several rules and penalizations they now have, in a little more than 4 months I have solved over 2100 reports for map hacking (which is more time and effort consuming than the game ruin section) and am and have been for a while the person in charge of the whole MH section there. I like to believe I have a pretty good use of commom sense and criteria when needed. I also have experience playing many other games in the past where in most of them I ended up being part of the staff and always did my best and gained the respect of not only my fellow staff members but the community in general.

Links to any contributions If any: The whole section here my name on that forum is Antidoto http://anygamers.info/index.php?board=4.0
    Also here is a contribution I did to some fellow Asian admins I know through the MH Team http://rankedasiangaming.freeforums.org/clientban-before-it-lay-eggs-t480.html

Reason why you want to join?: Ever since I joined the staff in Peru I had heard the EU room was the best and I always want to be part of the best.

What is your motivation?: Keep the community free from bad elements (specially mhers, each mher banned brings joy!) and earn the respect of the community in general.

Why do you deserve to be Staff?: In little time I have earned the respect of the community in Peru and am considered one of the best staff over there due to my very hard work and integrity, and I know if I am given the opportunity I will do nothing but to fulfill all your expectations.

Your name: Fabio
    State, Country: Lima, Peru
    Tell us something about yourself: As I said before I am a very active player and my hard work, integrity and will to improve the room/community will eventually speak for me and that way I hope to earn the respect of others.
    Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale: 10
    How often active are you?: 12-15 hours a day

Good luck guys.
    Last edited by DreeIVIS; 10-09-2013 at 11:52 PM.

Application Form
    Your RGC Username: S†oLen
    How can you contribute to the group?: By Banning MapHackers and Game Ruiners
    Reason why you want to join?: I wan't to dedicate myself to the ones who are trying their best for RGC
    What is your motivation?: Thor And Agares because i want to be like them , THEY ARE my IDOL ^_^
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Because I have Experience of being staff in RGC

Additional Information
    Your name: Joshua Martinez
    State, Country: Philippines
    Tell us something about yourself: Loyal , Aprroachable , Kind , Disciplined , Have Respect On Higher Staffs or Ranks
    How often active are you?: 7 - 9 hrs

Application Form
    Your RGC Username:
    <3sansu^.^
    How can you contribute to the group?:
    by being active, playing 12 hours or more a day. i want to play a game that is clean from map hackers, leavers, game spoilers etc, by hosting events, making the channel fun the players, keep up a conversation to the channel.
    Reason why you want to join?:
    i want to help the myanmar community.
    What is your motivation?:
    to play fair
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?:
    i was a former game master and head moderator at other online game, and with my experience i can help the community to improve.

Additional Information
    Your name: Kim Vasqyez
    State, Country: Legazpi, Philippines
    Tell us something about yourself:
    im a web research analyst and also a gamer
    Scale your grammar on a 1-10 scale:
    How often active are you?:
    i can be active for 16 hours a day

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast