Default Ban Request: MCC<9>

1: Your NickName: BadIntentions
    2: The NickName of the player that you want to ban: MCC<9>
    3: The link replay of the game: http://www.rankedgamingparser.com/vi...1382706707.w3g
    4: Explain to us your general vision about this game: game was rly long so i will give few just u few suspicious moments from the 1st 20 min of the game
    5: Provide at least 2 suspicious actions with their time stamps is a must! Unless it's an obvious fog click. Staff will not watch the whole replay, only the times u give will be reviewed. If u don't follow this rule, your request will be denied (replay time, not game time please):
    4:40 bara charges him and he behind the tear 1 tower on mid the moment he got charged
    6:00 he is full and yet he uses his bottle in advance and runs top to take the regeneration rune, i arrowed him but he evaded it in fog
    11:30 yurnero and sf tried to gang razor next to roshan, i did arrow again, yurnero kept ganging, but the moment sf saw my arrow he went back. Btw i was in fog so there was no chance that he could see me.
    18:00 fight on mid 3v1, they could push tower easy, sf got charged by bara and he immediatly started running away
    *** Again i say, these are just obvious moments from the 1st 15-20 min of the game, mby u can find some fog clicks, but there are a lot more suspicious moments later on on which i didnt focus and i will let you to check them out. Also is possible that centaur had mh too, but i didnt focus 2 much on his play since sf was my priority.

!Granted

Sf Is Taking All Runes, and Escaping From Gangs In Woods While He Is Farming(especially min 22).
    MCC<9> is now timebanned from this channel until 18:11 on 24/12/2013

9:40 |cFFFFA500IM.INFINITE (0/2 | 7-3)|r clicked Holy Knight
    IM.INFINITE is now timebanned from this channel until 18:11 on 24/12/2013
    -| THE CRIMINAL |-

omg admin are u stupid ?? taking rune is mh since when is that if i use bottle 1 time and i found a rune that does not mean im using bottle bcz i allready konw were rune is... ? if u watched the game its completly normal only a bunch off kids screaming mh this is unfair bann no mh shit admin power abuse udidnt bother to look on my side and wtf is rong at min 22 me and cent gang woods then i go b after i saw razor and i died .. ? and if i go behind tower its bcz bara is missing from lanes if i was mh i woud have not died mid if u look at first off the game ext... u just wasent fair
    Last edited by cx8l; 25-10-2013 at 10:35 PM.

1- Respect

2- Go Argue About Your Ban In The
    "Ban Support's Room".
    -| THE CRIMINAL |-

Solved.
    Defeating the purpose since thirteen thirty-seven.