Question Indifference Asia

Asians are experiencing an issue about not receiving prizes since 2 weeks. We are literally worried and unable to handle users who are whispering and highlighting us like in every 10 min. We shall stop hosting tournaments here after because of this awkard issue. We have no idea what thunder is upto, none of us have received a reply while we tried to contact him via whisper / E-mail / Skype. Even many users also whispered him for prizes. None of them got any reply also. We want someone LIABLE and RESPONSIBLE who can take care of the issues , to reply and to give the prizes. Because it's mandatory as players who are affilated with gaming will not simply trust us about the prizes if things like these happens. Thereby all our efforts will be .... useless. And it'll have a bad impression on the Channels + Channel Staff + RGC Staff.

Asia RPG 8TH Tour ( Avalanche http://goo.gl/W7wljb ) & India.RPG 6TH Tour ( Avalanche http://goo.gl/XROXT5 ) shall not be hosted unless the issues are sorted out.

Thanks for supporting Asia.

Feel free to whisper me about any problems regarding RGC. I will try to solve if I can. /w 0PARTHIB Hi
    ( Click to show/hide )

Being a staff for a long time , i 've been unhappy about prizes distribution since they've mentioned 2 weeks. We all are fed up of getting HL'ed by users for prizes , hope someone will give us a solution asap , and our asia crew thunder doesn seem alive. We're hoping to get these issues solved before our users find another platform

Thank you

!Support
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=138892&dateline=13688  80154

You Never Told me about this , in fact you spoke to me about something else and i hope thats not the reason you are posting here , Im available for 12 Hours+ on the client Daily . I had no idea about your rewards.
    So please next time You don't get them feel free to Whisper me About it , No need to wait for thunder if he wasn't online .

The thing I talked you about has nothing to do about this post. It's only about prizes and responsibilities. We have been trying to contact with him by all means necessary. None of us , none of the players got a reply from him either in RGC / Email
    Feel free to whisper me about any problems regarding RGC. I will try to solve if I can. /w 0PARTHIB Hi
    ( Click to show/hide )

I hope this would be solve soon - I'm getting alot of complains regarding the rgds and i see most of them are unhappy about this as well
    Last edited by kensin; 03-11-2013 at 09:54 PM.

I agree in Above mentioned Points/Links and the serious matter related with Prizes which can leave an bad impact over whole Asia
    if Delayed Furthermore..The monthly prizes of Asia.Gaming are not given also. Top 10 Player gets prizes ( http://prntscr.com/196dii ) , here is the stats page of October http://prntscr.com/210g2l . We've been Receving Several Pms/Hls Regarding it Morever bad also and the sense of being Fake. We have no words rather than to tell them wait for Global to come online.I Hope this post will bring positive and effective Results
    !SUPPORT
    Time Changes , So Do the People.Be Strong In Your Own~

Ultimately , end of tours !! Neither of us are interested !! Waited so long trusting Vukosav as well , he relayed on frank who hasn't replied since 2 weeks. We have a set of user ID's those who yet to receive the prizes if you wish.

We're planning to shut them up taking the blame , saying we hosted tours for fun.

After all we can't expect much from an EU based client.
    We don't know half of one millionth of 1 percent about anything.

If you are not interested to give rgd in time & you simply ignore over pmes then just tell us to stop hosting tours we will stop it.
    If you delay providing us with rgd people just think we are just hosting a fake tour.People just pm us for rgd but there is none to give
    so just inform what do you think of these things so that we can take a decision to continue hosting tour's or we stop hosting them.

!Support

This problem needs to be solved ASAP as the room staffs have to bear with the consequences/infinite PM's that they receive from the tour winners.
    India.RPG and Asia RPG are rooms that are growing at the moment with nearly 100 People on a good day. Do you really think people will join and play in such rooms if the tour winners are not awarded their RGD's?
    It is not a scam (tours) which we are running but apparently, this will be the first thought in a players mind when they hear of this issue.

Expecting a resolution soon.

!support

@Thor w la ayre ( Ktir salbe show )
    яgc ∂яєαм тєαм ( MaalmaK )

Its not Only About Thunder .
    Any Issue can be solved Within Me (Thor ) , Agares or thunder .If we werent able to solve it There's roger. (never happened so far)
    So if thunder couldnt give you the rewards you can Contact me or agares .
    Im closing this thread Since i clearly Stated that you can pm me for the rewards if thunder weren't here