Thread: Application

Default Application

Username : sick.stalker
    Nationality : Bolivia

Hello staff of rgc

I have a petition to the room of Bolivia , this is I want to be SA STAFF of Bolivia since I am a former user custom in Bolivia and the staff, because I am able to represent my channel. I have the time available , the support of my staff and above all the desire to work . To add Pco_P & l_a & Y and myself currently paid forum because we want our channel from one of the best ( http://america-gaming.com/index.php ) for the month of October we are organizing the 4th tournament in Bolivia in which my person , Pco_P & l_a & Y , •tito-tito• and some people are funding the prizes. As you can see the room today in Bolivia came to grow fast becoming one of the rooms with more users with more than 2000 people per day and 200 simultaneous games in which also we have another room called Bolivia cw for the welfare of our players , myself and my staff want to work with so much effort to be worthy of being part of the great community that is rgc
    long live rgc

I agree, you sick.StAlKeR, (02-01-2011) is one of the oldest in RGC, IN BOL: [31/10/2011] Vouched into 'Bolivia.Staff' by o0korn0o | ::, is a hardworking person, based both on the job and economically the room, very good staff, should be rgc sa staff

att: Angel<ツ

I believe that you and I already had a conversation about this. SA rank is where it's needed, now both Head Admin and Sa staff rank can do the same job the only difference is that one's color is blue and the other's color is red with some additional commands like !setbot or !getbot ect... I already explained that ranks are given where they are NEEDED and that's that.

Grammar is important. For instance, commas save lives:

Let's eat grandpa.

OR

Lets eat, grandpa.