Default Ban Request: m4a1g3

1: Your NickName: BadIntentions
    2: The NickName of the player that you want to ban: m4a1g3 (if that is correct nickname cause his name doesnt get displayed when i upload replay, he mentioned that he coudnt be banned because he abuses with his nick)
    3: The link replay of the game: http://www.rankedgamingparser.com/vi...1382806074.w3g
    4: Explain to us your general vision about this game: ok game except that i saw 2 obvious indicators that m4a1g3 has mh
    5: Provide at least 2 suspicious actions with their time stamps is a must! Unless it's an obvious fog click. Staff will not watch the whole replay, only the times u give will be reviewed. If u don't follow this rule, your request will be denied (replay time, not game time please):

15:30 min of the replay (13:30 of the game) oracle went without reason to scourge secret shop just to kill my courier who was waiting to buy the item, he used ult in advance so the chicken could not have vision of him - pure MH.

24:20 min of the replay (22:20 of the game) after fight on mid, he goes for the dd rune and straight to our woods, again uses ult so low alchi could not spot him and kills him, then he goes for the troll, he exactly knew where both of them were and he abused his MH very obvious to kill them.

!Granted

min 16 used bottle 3 times and as if he know that the rune is bot and went directly to take it(no vision)
    min 16:18 went to the secret shop suddenly and killed enemy's courier
    min 24:58 going through way to gang troll and changed the way to kill troll when troll was going back
    -| THE CRIMINAL |-

m4a1g3 is now timebanned from this channel until 19:53 on 25/12/2013
    -| THE CRIMINAL |-

Solved.

Thanks for reporting!
    Defeating the purpose since thirteen thirty-seven.