Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

1. Garena nick : United!Colours-

2. Age : 17 in few days

3. Country : Latvia

4. Your english level : Well i think my english is preety well ~ 90% of language i can talk perfect : - )

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : as i've seen so far DP is only place to play Normal & Good games, i used to play Gm dota and was a voucher there but that place is terrible, also a headadmin is flaming and leaving games on purpose so i i'd like to make DP even better with More highskilled/mannered games and players :-), also i have alot of free time and i'll be reading forum / support, deny ppl every day : )

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : DP is as i said already one really great place. i like admins here and all ppl that are playin in this League.

Happy new year & GL to everyone

Default Join staff!

1. Garena nick : Nico^^

2. Age : 21

3. Country Sweden

4. Your english level : Perfect!

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : I want to help pride to develop as a league tho its all ready the best. and i think i have alot to give sinse i did most of this things as .main admin in NIHL!

6. What do you think about DotA Pride? i think dota pride is an good community with the best skill compared to all the other leagues. but as allways it can allways get better.

Default 2 Moderators For Vouch Requests / Bans reduced to 1 Lordie took the slot

1. Garena nick :
    ScoRpYoNuLL
    2. Age :
    3. Country
    France
    4. Your english level :
    I have a normal english level

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : I always wanted to be part of the DotA community in anyway I could and being a part of the Pride team in terms of a professional league for high skilled players and a nice community to play DotA in. It would bring me joy to help DotA Pride community grow to new heights and maintain the skill level.Have a lot of free time, much more than 6 hours/day , also i find myself very mannered and fair
    Since i am also very active as player i can also check skill level of people and captains skill level and communication with team.
    So that is why i apply for place of moderator for vouch requests / bans.
    Also can help channel to get rid of spammers and similar trolls.

6. What do you think about DotA Pride :It's possibly the single most greatest place to play. Every game is top tier, there is a minimal amount of leavers,
    Last edited by ScoRpYoNuLL; 06-01-2010 at 07:20 PM.

support scorpyonull

Default Mod req

Application for post of forum moderator to handle site/forum

1. Garena nick : Goog)eMe

2. Age : 17

3. Country: Romania

4. Your english level : medium ( i'm modest

5. Why you want to be a part of the team :
    This is one of the best leagues I joined and I would be happy to help increase the community to have the best players and also the best sponsors in the world.

6. What do you think about DotA Pride :
    Since i joined here i was proud i can play dota with some skilled players. I would be honor to be part of the pride staff.

ps: i was moderator on fps garena (i know to make html posts ) and also administrator on a [ro] league if it counts ^^
    Last edited by GoogleMe; 07-01-2010 at 11:14 AM.

1. Garena nick : I don't use Garena

2. Age : 13

3. Country Norway

4. Your english level : I speak Fluent English, i'm not flamed by the Grammar Nazi's if you know what that is :P

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : Because i like Moderating and working on different parts of MyMGN, and DotA Pride seems like a very cool and stable place, with a nice staff and i think i'd have alot to contribute. I like the theme too

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : The Staff is competent and they are cool. Altough i have not really talked to anyone yet, i see how they act on the forums and i like what i see . The members are great, and the staff.

Other info: I'm a MyMGN Global Moderator, but by default i am not allowed to Moderate threads and forums by other private/public communities and leagues within MyMGN, unless permitted so by their Staff Head's. I hope you do not pre-judge me by my age ^^. I'd like to become a Moderator for DotA Pride, as that's what i do best. I also hope me not having Garena hinders me, as i prefer to stay active on the forums as i don't really play much DotA. I'm open to discuss this further in Private.

Thanks,
    InFeCtoR

Are you still looking for Staff? I'm still applying to become a Moderator for DP, and i'd like to know if it is rejected or not.

Exclamation YOUR SECOND MODERATOR

heyy ,, this MINDFReaK
    NICK NaME : -MIND-_-FReaK-

english lvl: awesome

why do u wanna be a part of the team: well., for many reasons:
    1) iam currently a moderator in europe wbattle league room
    2)i was head-admin in dota-gaming league room
    3) i am vouched in private league room [for specific players only]
    4) iam in touch with many super admins and channel admins like [dota-angel] and [eu.d1ablo] and [eu.luna] and more i guess and they are all in ly buddy list
    5) i have spent 3 yrs in leagues , ya u can call me the league dude
    6) iam experinced in league and all what is need from hard-wrok etc,, cuz i used 2 be a head admmin and now moderator ,,and thats my passion
    [and i think u need an experinced player]
    7) i won 2 tournaments with my frnds on ^MIND-_-FReaK^ acc currently level 64 i guess and got a premuim for sure 3 mnths but nowi think iam basic again
    what do u think about dota pride: i think its a promising league and looking 2 be a part of the succes

i can see my frnd Mir0bolantul is here too , that would be amazing to collect best players in the wourld
    HOPE TO BE UR 2nd moderator in room ,,

e-mail me on MIND-.-FReaK@hotmail.com
    Last edited by MIND-FReaK; 17-01-2010 at 06:13 AM.

Default Appliying for moderators for vouch requests and bans

1. Garena nick :MimiWDF

2. Age :23

3. Country: Sri Lanka

4. Your English level :Fluent in English. I do understand and i am good in my speech as well. Will be able to understand what the community is asking form me and i will be more than glad to help them.

5. Why you want to be a part of the team :Well i always wanted to be a part of a Dota community. One of the reasons would be that i have been playing this game for more than 5 years now. But i never got the chance to get into a community and to help people out with the knowledge that i have.

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : Dota Pride is simply the best place to be for a skilled player who wants to up their game and who believe that they can cruise alone with the best players from around the world. And also this is a very good opportunity for all the good skilled players to come up and make a mark for everybody to see.

P.S- i will be glad to help out in any which way possible excluding the posts mentioned above

1. Garena nick : BobiciouS

2. Age : 16

3. Country : Uzbekistan

4. Your english level : Normal

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : I am interested in it... I am fed up of with unfair people. I have a lot of free time.

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : I heard lots of good things about it and I like it... Much skilled players. I respect them all.

i check all of them and i will apply soon for an answer yes we are still looking for those 2 slots.

Default Application for moderators

1. Garena nick : RyuOoO.OoO

2. Age : 21

3. Country : Indonesia and Australia

4. Your english level : Excellent

5. Why you want to be a part of the team: Dota-Pride is the best dota League in the world at the moment... I would like to use my past experience as Gosucrew to be part of this team

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : Best Dota League enough said

I am applying for: Moderator For Vouch Requests / Bans

1. Garena nick : iSoLegacy

2. Age : 16

3. Country: England

4. Your english level : Perfect

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : I enjoy working in teams, especially those with a goal to acheive, i would love to become apart of the DP team and would enjoy handling matters of high skilled players, angry or carm, and would always approach them in a mannered why and only try to resolve or speak to them when they decide to speak to me in the required way (mannered )

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : I think DotA Pride has expanded very well and has become a very successful league, being apart of that would be truly amazing and would be an experience not to be wasted. It handles some of the most skilled players, but from that you always cant expect them to be mannered.

Extra Information: Ive had alot of experience working as a moderator, i have an answer for everything and ninjas > everyone!

1. IWiN4MiNe
    2. 20
    3. Russia
    4. good ofc)
    5. I have great respect for the administration and players dota-pride, and always dreamed of becoming a part of it) i have more when 5 free hours in day)
    6. It is the best community and have more good peoples and players)

Applying for Moderators For Vouch Requests / Bans

1. Garena nick : FU^ComeGetSome

2. Age : 22

3. Country: USA

4. Your english level : I'm American, so 100 percent english.

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : So that people are held accountable for there actions. Too many people right now are getting away with things that they shouldn't be because they know the admins are too busy to deal with it. I would be able to put in the time and be able to look at things.

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : I like the league a lot and out of the leagues I've been in I think it is the best. I have the most fun playing in dp than I have in a long time. The only time I don't have fun is when people break the rules because they think they above the rules.
    Last edited by FU^; 23-01-2010 at 10:04 AM.

Thumbs up

Still waiting for more applications all the other who did request w8 for my answer on prv pms if i decide who is gonna fill the slots

Garena nick : ownEd-

Your English level: Conversational level.

Why you want to be a part of the team: There are many reasons why I would like to be part of the staff, some would be that fact that i like to manage, especially a league like this, with mannered and high-skilled players, I also have previous experience as a voucher/admin and i'd be the best for this job as I have plenty of time, I have a friendly attitude towards gaming and gamers and I am able to find a diplomatic solution to any issue that might occur.

What you think about DotA-Pride: One of the few leagues that apreciate the quality rather than the number of the league members.

Garena nick : SharK[BG]
    Your English level: Proficiency
    Why you want to be a part of the team: Because I spend my whole online time in DPP Room ( 7-10 hours/day) and I want to be helpful.
    What you think about DotA-Pride: Dota-Pride is the only place i play DotA at the moment ( Total:<48> games for like a week)

Extra info: You can refer to this thread to see that there are a lot of people supporting me ( http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=25239 ) Also MYM|OpTiXy said he agree me becoming a mod.

Best Regards,
    SharK[BG]

Pelatis no chose yet ? ) xD
    Dota Pride Public Staff

Support SharK[BG]. I know him from games, he is good guy.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast