Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by imported_bravo View Post
    Respected Caterink ,i carried out the test games on doul(dota.org.ua)
    and i have a wide experience of work with vouch requests etc..
    and me online 10 hours )
    ^^

well thank you for your supports, i really appreciate it.

im still interested , so keep me updated :-)

Flow nice application BUT you have to improve your manners too

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic-Grozel View Post
    Flow nice application BUT you have to improve your manners too

im sorry? i can proudly say that in no ways have i misbehaved in DP2.
    - nor do i have in mind to behave with flame and so on.

but ofcourse, i'll keep that in mind, but remember - im still not admin yet
    thank you

"But remember I am not admin yet" what that supposed to mean ?

i mean, your giving me orders on how to behave, when i did not behave in any bad way.

im not the flaming kind of guy, and i cannot remember when i flamed in DP2.

- dont take that sentence the wrong way - im no abusive child either

edit :

actually, he told me that i had to improve my manners if i was to become admin. and then i tried to make a joke by telling him: i can still flame, cuz im not admin yet ..

bad joke, sorry ;D
    Last edited by Flow4v; 15-03-2010 at 07:30 PM.

!SUPPORT for Flow4v

He has shown alot of good staff work when working in DCE and alot of initiative in his job. He helped set up and reformed DCE when it was in dire need and made it as active as it used to be with the help of Zextar and Blue_Knight.

Regards,
    LoG_Reeper

Born to kill, Kill to thrill.

1. Garena nick :
    2. Age :
    3. Country:
    4. Your English level:
    5. Why you want to be a part of the team:
    6. What you think about DotA-Pride:
    At the moment my Garena nickname is LoG_Reeper, and i use this account for basically every client that i have and use actively. All people that i know, know me as Reep or LoG, or even call me by my real name which is Guy (strange one i know but its my name)

I am 19 years old, not continuing with school at this moment, but i intend on going to College next year to catch up on my education. At the moment i work at a restaurant where i cook and clean!

I live in Norwich, England, and i have lived here all my life, (i used to live in London but moved recently), i moved to Norwich to spend more time closer to my family because in London it was always a 2 hour drive away from them so i couldn't always see them, and now its much easier.

My English level is from what people tell me, very high, it helps alot that i live in Britain because they focus alot on the English language in school. I also boosted my English skills by taking up News writing jobs at various websites such as DCE (http://www.inside-DCE.com) and Dota-League (http://www.dota-leauge.com). I did a little bit for IDEC too where ZexTar got me in, but not as much as i did for Dota-League and DCE.

I wish to be a part of the team so i can help out Dota-Pride, i have enjoyed playing in this league and now i wish to have a higher responsibility within the community Dota-Pride is based on. I hope, if i am chosen for the job, that i can show you my full potential of what i can do and impress you all!

I think Dota-Pride is a great place to boost your skill ALOT, not only do you get to play amongst many of the elite players around Europe/Asia, but you get to experience serious games which are so enjoyable if you are victorious. I am also very impressed with the popularity of Dota-Pride, i dont think i have ever seen a community attract so many players from all over the world, just amazing!

My Experience within an Inhouse Community/League

I have only gained experience from two Communities/Leagues, these are DotA Community Europe - DCE and Northrend Inhouse League - NIHL.

DotA Community Europe - DCE

I started off there as just a normal player, getting to know people and stretch my personality as much as i could, and then i got a message from some guy named DuKe) (Former admin at DCE) who asked me to help out with DCE Testgames for the vouching staff, i accepted. I later came on to be a Voucher there in which i had to read through Vouch-Requests on the website, and attended testgames on most evenings to judge the people who wanted to get into DCE.

Being a voucher in DCE gave me a great advantage and knowledge in what a voucher needs to do, and this lead me to my next place.

Nothrend Inhouse League - NIHL

I was attracted to this place by a mate of mine who sadly doesn't play anymore, i played alot of games in NIHL, got to know the players and a few of the staff, and one of the staff members said he was looking for new vouchers/censors for the league. I made my application, and he gladly took me in as a voucher, this meant reading vouch requests, watching replays and giving them my vouch or deny. I also had to set a good example in the games with my manners and play style to be a good role model. Sadly NIHL disappeared, but from that, came this league (DotA-Pride) and now here i am applying here! (Hjort can vouch for me on this!)

I hope you enjoyed reading my application!

Best regards,
    LoG_Reeper!
    Last edited by LoG_Reeper; 15-03-2010 at 11:01 PM.

Born to kill, Kill to thrill.

Flow4v accepted

All slots taken for now when we need more we will open this again thanks all for your time spending on this forum have fun.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345