Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thumbs up DotA Pride is searching for staff.

We are looking for people that can spend up to 5 hours per day and are well mannered and know how to handle/manage players even in difficult situations.

You need to know the rules very well and like spending time helping the community.

People with previous Inhouse experience are prefered. The following positions are currently open.

• 1 Moderators For Vouch Requests / Bans

• 1 Moderator to handle site / forum

Please submit the following information

1. Garena nick :
    2. Age :
    3. Country:
    4. Your English level:
    5. Why you want to be a part of the team:
    6. What you think about DotA-Pride:
    Last edited by PeLaTis; 20-05-2010 at 11:34 PM.

1. Garena nick : ykynhuk-

2. Age : 19

3. Country Russia

4. Your english level : PRO

5. Why you want to be a part of the team: cuz i have large moderating expirience and i'd like to be moderator on international league so much, i have lot of freetime to look appeals and manage this league

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : best place to play professional dota atm

Quote Originally Posted by PeLaTis View Post
    DotA Pride Is Searching For Staff
    We are searching for people who can be online 5 hours per day mannered someone that know how to treat players even pissed of to stay mannered. knowing very well the rules, spending time for the community. if possible an admin or voucher from other ihl inactive ones it would be nice. the slots are :
    2 Moderators For Vouch Requests / Bans
    1 Moderator to handle site / forum

1. Garena nick :

2. Age :

3. Country

4. Your english level :

5. Why you want to be a part of the team :

6. What do you think about DotA Pride :
    1. Garena nick : mL|KiDDo

2. Age : 14

3. Country : Canada

4. Your english level : 98% AP English, perfect.

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : I want to be apart of the DotA Pride team because I think it's the greatest thing to happen to DotA since MYM, VP, and the creation of GG.net. I'd like to help it grow in every way possible.

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : It's possibly the single most greatest place to play. Every game is top tier, there is a minimal amount of leavers, and as desrow once said, "DotA Pride is like the hyperbolic time chamber from dragon ball Z", it's the greatest place to practice.

1. Garena nick : EARTH|justErroR

2. Age : 15

3. Country Russia

4. Your english level : normal.can talk free on vent with other players

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : when league opened i was moder... online 24/7

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : best league
    Last edited by justErroR; 23-12-2009 at 07:09 PM.

Arrow huh

Deny on ykynhuk- not even he didn't read information i gaved about how the moderators should behave but 1 month the bot is spaming no english in chat but 20 days 15 warns on his account about this issue !

Thumbs up DotA Pride is currently searching for staff.
    We are searching for people who can be online 5 hours per day mannered someone that know how to treat players even pissed of to stay mannered. knowing very well the rules, spending time for the community. if possible an admin or voucher from other ihl inactive ones it would be nice. the slots are :

1. Garena nick : Lobsters.CoM
    QUATH: CrucifieD

2. Age : 16

3. Country: USA

4. Your english level : Very good ofc ;]

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : I'm on a lot and if someone needs help they can Q me and I will respond to them ASAP, and give the appropriate action. I will do my best effort to ensure all rules are enforced and no tards break any. Thanks!

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : I think it's a very great league, the highestskilled I've been playing since september or october, I didn't come active til new season because season 1 was not very active ;[.
    Last edited by Lobsters.CoM; 02-01-2010 at 07:45 PM.

Application for post of forum moderator in charge of Vouch / Ban Requests

1. Garena nick : Lordie

2. Age : 21

3. Country : USA(I use proxies all the time, so ip keeps changing a lot)

4. Your English level : I am quite proficient in English being an American, possible a rating of ~98% I would give to myself.

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : Well, I always wanted to be part of the DotA community in anyway I could and being a part of the Pride team just gives me another opportunity to at least express my gratitude for all that it has done, in terms of a professional league for high skilled players and a nice community to play DotA in. It would bring me joy to help DotA Pride community grow to new heights and maintain the skill level / mannered atmosphere in here. Unbiased administrators I believe would serve the community well.

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : Well its pretty much the "in place to be" in the DotA scene, being fielded by excellent staff, played in by very respected and high skilled players. It would be an honor to be a part of the staff/team/Pride community and no greater reward.

P.S: I was previously a voucher of DotA-Gaming League 7-8months ago, if that counts as one.
    I wont let you guys down.
    Last edited by -Lordie-; 26-12-2009 at 07:42 AM.

1. Garena nick :budda-

2. Age :24

3. Country : poland

4. Your english level :FCE a bit rusty

5. Why you want to be a part of the team :I would like to help you guys change this kindergarten into community.

6. What do you think about DotA Pride :People before me wrote about good things in this league.So ill concentrate on what should be changed.You need more staff members to check appeals section and vouch requests faster.A lot of skilled players have vouch here.Tho skill comes with ego u cant change that,Everyone is trying to prove that he is good enough to get his pride invitation.And often it comes with flame and hate toward others.Admins shouldnt act like;he is my mate , let him flame.Mixing others with shit wont prove that someone is good, it only shows how dumb he is.And as far as i know this place isnt for dummies.Flamers and instigators should be punished.You need more fair and objective admins so this place could grow up into best dota league ever.
    Last edited by budyn; 24-12-2009 at 02:00 PM.

Smile Jahova

1. Garena nick : -NMS-Jahova

2. Age : 19

3. Country : Romania

4. Your english level : Advanced

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : I think i'm fit and i will acomodate pretty well to this "asignment" or "comitment" to the league , i spend like 5/6 hours per day home on pc mostly playing dota , talking on yahooM , watching a movie .. from job im online 8 hours / day since i work at a internet caffe (almost a empty one) and i have time to read/do stuff , i think i'm suited for a moderation @ vouch requests and bans . I'm a decent player that observes if someone is capabable. Im not so know .. tho this is good at the "Bans" chapter

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : Dota pride is the place where the most players tend to fit in and play , good managed league in my opinion that is going good and to the top (tho i think it's already there) , as any "Place" DP has her moles but the fact that the majority of people are often kind and talkative overrides this making the league a enjoyable place to play, i'm talking about DP.2 since i don't known the realms of DP.1

Application for Moderator For Vouch Requests / Bans

1.Garena nick : femisa

2.Age : 18

3.Country: Serbia

4.Your english level : High

5.Why you want to be a part of the team : I should be part of team because i have a lot of free time, much more than 5 hours/day , also i find myself very mannered and fair person(you can check with people that i played with).
    Since i am also very active as player i can also check skill level of people and captains skill level and communication with team.
    So that is why i apply for place of moderator for vouch requests / bans.
    Also can help channel to get rid of spammers and similar trolls.

6.What do you think about DotA Pride : I think Dota Pride is best inhouse Dota community currently with most skilled players and nice staff crew and that most of the things are pretty good planned and arranged, with little more time and work it will become perfect.

7. Why should you pick me as new moderator?
    I think i have a lot of free time to spend on helping this community and i am very dedicated person, everything i do, i do it as best as i can.
    Also i have experience in moderating i was moderator of ihl.int league 6months ago.

Regards, femisa
    Last edited by fennisa; 30-12-2009 at 06:24 PM.

Arrow sup femisa

support femisa
    I return in ninJa s style !

Back Again In The Game Nabz

Quote Originally Posted by Lobsters.CoM View Post
    Send a message via MSN to PeLaTis

Thumbs up DotA Pride is currently searching for staff.
    Ok, lol.
    Last edited by StealingSpree; 28-12-2009 at 03:10 AM.
    ΣΑΣ ΠΙΤΣΙΛΑΩ!

Thumbs up staff wanted for dp.

1. Garena nick :boff|Dr|a|goN

2. Age :23

3. Country greece

4. Your english level :working for about 7 years on a touristic resort at crete..i can speak fluent english..i ve also got the proficiency certificate..

5. Why you want to be a part of the team :i want to be a part of the team,cause i want to start learning new things about dp and be a part of it.its also a chance for me to get away from 'public' stuff and generally strenghen my knowledge about dota,garena,dp,etc...

6. What do you think about DotA Pride :i think dota pride its a quite good idea whoever made it..there are so many really good players participating in it and the competition is really big..i would like to be a part of it too whenever that can come in the future...good job..

Default Application for forum moderator in charge of Vouch / Ban Requests

1. Garena nick : [xc]dark

2. Age : 21

3. Country : Romania

4. Your English level : Advanced

5. Why you want to be a part of the team : Because it would be great to revive the old days like in IHCS, when dota was in its prime, now I'm up for all that again.

6. What do you think about DotA Pride : I think it has potential.

support lordieeee

!support femisa

!support femisa

!support lordie

good guy

Default SUPPORT LORDIE

SUPPORT LORDIE

support femisa nab =))

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast