Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abusers

Default Abusers

Username: x2daz
    Reporting : Dota top Staffs
    Room : dota top
    Reason: abusers/low staffs/Keep vouching me without permission even after i ask for unvouch

Explanation:
    wodo†a.com vouched me without my permission,he said my friend asked him to vouch me
    i asked him about my friend name who asked him for a vouch he replied he doesn't know
    then i ask him to unvouch me and not to vouch anyone if he didn't ask to,as shown here http://i.imgur.com/X6rbQMP.png
    the other admin unvouch me then wodo†a.com revouch and unvouch

Later again http://prntscr.com/2ckgww

Again with creative staffs we meet, why he keeps getting low staffs i don't know
    And it's not the first time refer >>> http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=192409

What i want is my vouchhistory to be fixed some how,i don't care if they got unvouched or not or if the room is closed or not they will get new noob staffs and they will make another new room with different name.

I pmed creative many times but as usual he didn't reply.
    Last edited by G's; 20-12-2013 at 03:21 PM.

Same thing happend with me too. Vouched without permission and had to do a lot waiting for getting unvouched. None of the staffs reply.
    Feel free to whisper me about any problems regarding RGC. I will try to solve if I can. /w 0PARTHIB Hi
    ( Click to show/hide )

MYname:>>blackman<<
    Iam sorry for that problem and wodo†a.com was unvouch from staff becuase he is inactive and he makes problems like that .
    and if anyproblem in that channal DotaTop plz hl me and i will tell founders ok sorry about that

Same history with me

wodo†a.com this person vouched me without my permission ..... you can see it in my vouchhist

[13/12/2013] Vouched into 'DotaTop' by see_my-profile :: wlc
    [13/12/2013] Unvouched at 'DotaTop' by see_my-profile :: wrong sry

hes changed his nickname
    do you have any issues on RGC ? /j Support

Feel free to ask any staff online.

no dotatop is not abusers just there was an abuser and demoted unvouched
    Last edited by `he; 21-12-2013 at 10:00 PM.

Dota top have low staff/abuser
    I dnt know why creative pick 3-4 founder/room

yes pro and they demoted me and say that iam abuse and they are abuse they make my history so bad that channal are so bad
    and all her staff are abuse and this Farty-Pants is the bud abuse in it

>>BLACKMAN<< you said to us unvouch me and you get what you wanted! And u abuse u kicked lot of players and reason fun

really DoWistRemix and today how demoted all players and all staff and tc it not important i unvouch my self i dont and your revouch me and then you unvouch me
    you are you funy

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo01 View Post
    MYname:>>blackman<<
    Iam sorry for that problem and wodo†a.com was unvouch from staff becuase he is inactive and he makes problems like that .
    and if anyproblem in that channal DotaTop plz hl me and i will tell founders ok sorry about that
    [22/12/2013] Vouched into 'DotaTop.Staff' by -playlikemario :: wlc

Pro I am but i get unvouch from dotatop channal becuase i unvouch someone abuse staff and this abuse people report me that iam abuse and i get unvouch sorry but creavite is puting and abuse staffs and they are noobs in play and they say we only want the tops player ther

see that [21/12/2013] Unvouched at 'DotaTop' by prince.of.magic :: flame staff and head admins + abuser + ranks hunter + have no respect for the heads and for ppl many ppl keep reporting u .. htt

they tell me that iam abuse and they unvouch they demoted all tc in that channal and some tc tell me and i see the stats for dotatop each player al lest they was play 13 Game and more they unvouch me becuase that and see my history they are noob

and befor i join that channal someplayers know me from palestine becuase iam very good with all and i hope to helps channal but DotaTop i will never ever join it agina they are all staff noobs in playing and they unvouch they noob like the admin was 0 11 5
    and a player 2 10 9 they unvouch the player and he is noob more him

THE founder tell me that he need 10 RGD to change this name and if i give him he will make me head admin for ever and i say ok i give him and he tell me 2 days only wait and after the 2 day he make me headadmin for 2 hours and he demoted me and when i tell him to give me my rgd he put me in ignorlist http://prntscr.com/2daeph

he change his name to make a new account with the old name this old account name now :see_my-profile and the new :Ge†dota.com
    Last edited by Tokyo01; 23-12-2013 at 06:25 AM. Reason: i forget something

Angry

SAME THING WITH ME ...
    [21/12/2013] Vouched into 'DotaTop.Staff' by dowistremix :: wl
    [21/12/2013] Unvouched at 'DotaTop.Staff' by dowistremix :: inactive
    i ddnt ask for vouch in staff.
    and he knw im inactive in 5.
    noobs staff.
    u must change them all.
    Last edited by dark_lord; 08-01-2014 at 01:53 PM.

guys this >>BLACKMAN<< is really retarded kid, apologize me its my fault i took him as a staff.. really bad decision i have ever made. now unvouched. sorry for inconvenience. And sorry for other problems. we reset our staffs. btw calm down guys its just vouchhistory. dont be jealous for 2 red lines . i wont happen again. thank you for your patience.

ge†dota.com is selling rank i give him 10 rgd to make me headadmin for every but he change this name to see_my-profile
    then he make a new account in the same old name ge†dota.com becuase he is having many banhistory and many vouchhistory flaming http://prntscr.com/2db3hn

And i will tell Thor to give me a proof about my trasfer history for me to show all people who is the abuse

DONT FOR GET THAT THEY REVOUCH wodo†a.com and he is now voucher and he make for you problem in your history

x2daz: do you see that who is the abuse me or the staff channal
    Last edited by Tokyo01; 23-12-2013 at 09:06 AM. Reason: sorry i forget something

zz i dont want to waste time with u >>blackman<< u are kid. x2daz sry for all it wont happen again really... and u >>blackman<< i dont have prntscrn of our chat which we talked 2 days ago nvm i have this now http://i.imgur.com/xsfHv8p.png . he asked me for my acc for 100$ i said no .. he asked many times.. he said me i have much rgd's. and i was wishing to clear my banhistory. i just asked for 10 rgd for name change and he gave it to me as a gift and he said rgd its not problem for me u can ask anytime. and i name changed and cleared my banhistory. thatsall i never gave ranks for rgd. and i am not giving and i wont give. creative made me founder. and i never make things that can decrease his glory.

pro Iam not idiot to give you a RGDS gift i gave you to give me Ranks like you say and i was not know that you will make that becuase that i dont that a screenshot

and when getdota tell speed.turbo-| to give me rgd becuase he he dont have now and after that speed.turbo-| be come admin and he was vouhcer do you see how he is selling ranks
    Last edited by Tokyo01; 23-12-2013 at 09:54 AM.

Same Problem vouched me without my permission
    [15/12/2013] Vouched into 'DotaTop' by -playlikemario :: wlc
    [19/12/2013] Unvouched at 'DotaTop' by ^perfectisshit! :: low skill,probably mh,low brain
    and My Bro Charbel99999 http://prntscr.com/2dba4g

man u are so blind of darkness because u were demoted and another 1 should take ur place .... sad...

and bro charbel99999 was banned for leave and i made a mistake first time then correct it it's so hard to make a mistake??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast