Default Bug with opening Warcraft III trough RGC

Ok so here it goes I freshly install wc3 , then ft then patch it with 1.26a ,starts the game automaticly after the patch is done. It works. Close game start it again works fine.
    This is where the problem comes in I start the RGC client set the path to frozen throne start the game trough rgc I get an error "unable to initialize the program" it starts asking for CD keys and then it wont work any more with or without rgc.

Anyone knows whats up?

I get the SAME exact problem! Please help us out RGC staff! I love RGC, high skilled DotA games, no lag, no cheaters, I dont wanna quit it :/ Everytime I start Warcraft III through RGC I also get this message box with error and after that I cant start Warcraft III normally again (meaning I need to reinstall whole game to be able to run it again).

I want to request a change as it helps the fatal error that appears in my computer please help

Do you get this EVERY time? That is usually a problem with your Windows / Graphics Card driver, it should not be RGC-related.
    "I am just another lost soul, locked inside a box, looking for a key."

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

You can always use our Support Room: /j support

As he said, it's not RGC related, its an issue with your Graphics card driver or another program on your computer, or a conflicting Firewall.
    Defeating the purpose since thirteen thirty-seven.

DOWNLOAD Dotnetfx35setup. search it on google