Default suggestion about perman ban

Hey guys i want to show you some declarations/statements, why i totaly dislike perma bans:

1.) Perma banned people are marked probably for the rest of their RGC life (!baninfo)
    2.) One year is enough, people could change their mind/attention after a year
    3.) Many admins use a perma just for personal reasons, instead of gaming/channel/rgc reasons
    4.) Even maphack got 60d ban in public channels
    5.) Maphackers who constantly playing with that hack, and other people who dont deserve to play at rgc (thats the real meaning of perma ban) will be punished by RGC admins anyway (acc/compban)
    6.) Less reports and less mad/crying people
    7.) Many perma bans are happening at private leagues, there you can always use !unvouch, to get someone away from the room

So guys, i started my thoughts about this theme, i want you to add every thing i missed and everything you want to say about perma bans. Please dont just write !support , i want you to discuss it. I wanna listen to people who agree and to people who dont agree. At the end of this duscussion, i want to show it roger. Im not just here to discuss it, i wanna try to change it, cause i completly dislike it!

Thanks

!Support

I also dislike from this, have many players pming me about these bans, completely horrible for a vision about RGC out and i think if continue we go lose many players....

And nice job about this Thread, keep it

You Need Help? => /w |MEPHISTO| helo/help me.
    - Got Banned => /j Ban Support or Need Help => /j Support
    • For Any Other Issues: www.rankedgaming.com or www.google.com.br
    • Download and Install MH-Detector => http://sharetext.org/f8rc
    • or Use This Links to Download and Install => http://goo.gl/AgpMAf or http://goo.gl/ANN9dG { Best Regards! |MEPHISTO| }

!support

Obey the Rules
    And repeat After Me:I Am Free.

!UNSUPPORT

"RGC" "Ranked Gaming Client" The Name itself Defines .Hackers and abusers Should Be Banned, Though Whatever May be the Case.
    inorder to Sustain as Best Gaming League.
    Time Changes , So Do the People.Be Strong In Your Own~

ok hackers should be banned, alright, but abusers too? you mean i abuse you in a room, you gonna perma ban me in your channel and i perma ban you for this abuse too? and we go on - the winner is who got most channels? or do you mean you wanna perma ban a TC abuse? how and why do you wanna perma ban people for abuse, if a perma ban is like an abuse?

I always thought it was retarded when I used to visit RGC more. You want to encourage people to play on this client? Perma ban is the answer!

Ridiculous. Doesn't help that the replies you get when this happens is "it's their room, they can do whatever they want in it". Kay, flawless logic.
    To Discuss Your Ban, Go To Ban Support "/j ban support" Thanks for reporting.

I'v heard that Kenan gave that freedom of perma ban to league rooms

Anyway but the real problem is that the comp ban is no longer used for maphackers
    even 2nd offense maphackers are not being banned 999w in some rooms
    in addition the client ban is totally useless because the 2nd offense maphack user is using a different id in which the staff can't know if he was the same maphacker of before so we banning again and again the same user with different ids for 60 days
    and 99% of them don't care if they lost their accounts or not because they are low pointers
    also the email verification method wont decrease the maphackers because it takes 2 min to make a new email

About the perma ban issue in leagues:
    simply don't join any league because its a waste of time,u spend 1 hour waiting for people to join a game in addition lots of abusers and newby staffs who will ruin ur vouch and banhistory
    also unvouch is useless in leagues that you can join without being vouched
    Last edited by G's; 08-02-2014 at 07:20 PM.

I like this idea, max ban duration should be one year, infact who needs to ban someone for a year in the first place? I'm sure after a one year ban, the user won't return. So I fully support this idea, thanks for bringing it up XAVAS.
    Defeating the purpose since thirteen thirty-seven.

My Opinion if you want to do perma bans in a specific channel, well make the channel closed, thus unvouching unwanted users and not ruining the baninfo for a person for ever
    Knowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens

Ying

Quote Originally Posted by yinkh2121 View Post
    My Opinion if you want to do perma bans in a specific channel, well make the channel closed, thus unvouching unwanted users and not ruining the baninfo for a person for ever
    its like burning your house to kill a rat in it. People wont go to a channel when its closed, main reason half the people don't knw what is a vouch and other half are lazy. Secondly if there are 300-500 playing in that channel and 5-10 are going there just to making trouble the ban is unavoidable. instead of vouching the 500 which may request for vouch. Founder want an active channel not an empty one with no games.

Quote Originally Posted by XAVAS View Post
    Hey guys i want to show you some declarations/statements, why i totaly dislike perma bans:

1.) Perma banned people are marked probably for the rest of their RGC life (!baninfo)
    2.) One year is enough, people could change their mind/attention after a year
    3.) Many admins use a perma just for personal reasons, instead of gaming/channel/rgc reasons
    4.) Even maphack got 60d ban in public channels
    5.) Maphackers who constantly playing with that hack, and other people who dont deserve to play at rgc (thats the real meaning of perma ban) will be punished by RGC admins anyway (acc/compban)
    6.) Less reports and less mad/crying people
    7.) Many perma bans are happening at private leagues, there you can always use !unvouch, to get someone away from the room

So guys, i started my thoughts about this theme, i want you to add every thing i missed and everything you want to say about perma bans. Please dont just write !support , i want you to discuss it. I wanna listen to people who agree and to people who dont agree. At the end of this duscussion, i want to show it roger. Im not just here to discuss it, i wanna try to change it, cause i completly dislike it!

Thanks
    First of all you have to knw the permanent ban is not given like a candy from x-mas papa

As for your suggestion you are new in here including your mymgn account. Only way for you to knw about the trouble givers is working as a staff in channel and not as a 1000lvl global tc and founders of channels.

when a founder pay for his channel and start working with it his staffs puts max effort to make the channel active. for a private channel its nearly an impossible mission. mainly most of the people wont go there even if they go its just for a vouch or a rank and they play sm were else were there are people and games.

after working hell for the channels there will be some morons who go to channel to troll there and to make fun out of channel and staff. only solution is to keep them out by a ban or by some other means. just for a couple of idiots making channel into private is not a option.

secondly for your reduction in period : these morons are to be kept outside rgc itself for lifetime. and if abuse happen i don't think it has any connection with permanent bans abuse is abuse it can be from 1s to 9999w for that report at abuse support thts only solution.

!unsupport.

1.) Perma banned people are marked probably for the rest of their RGC life (!baninfo) ---- we have !banhisotry
    2.) One year is enough, people could change their mind/attention after a year ----- if that happen he can contact the founder. if room is no more the ban itself will get deleted
    3.) Many admins use a perma just for personal reasons, instead of gaming/channel/rgc reasons -- thts why we have abuse section
    4.) Even maphack got 60d ban in public channels -- thts for first time 2nd time its for 9999w
    5.) Maphackers who constantly playing with that hack, and other people who dont deserve to play at rgc (thats the real meaning of perma ban) will be punished by RGC admins anyway (acc/compban) ---- rgc stafs are trying to code anti-cheat well since the time i am in rgc i am hearing about the same. only anti-cheat is the perm solution for it.
    6.) Less reports and less mad/crying people --- if people cry let them cry. if they are abuse they can /j ban support else, keep crying

perma bans are mostly given in open leagues were they cant unvouch and keep them out.

and any kind of abuse u can report at abuse section -----> http://www.mymgn.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2542
    Last edited by rat; 06-03-2014 at 09:58 AM.