Default Room Champion Ranks

How about giving the Channel Founders and Head Admins the power to set players to Room Champions?
    Sometimes globals are not available or are too busy to set the players after the tournament is over, and that's the only prize they will get as champions so they get a little too impatient.
    I think this would be more practical for us especially this past month because we've been holding a weekly tournament in our channel, and we will still be having more of them in the upcoming weeks.
    It might not be good if I constantly bug the global admins to set the winners every week considering that they have a lot to do and that there are already a lot of other people whispering them, highlighting them, or asking them questions.

Just a suggestion.
    What do you guys think?
    DON'T MESS WITH ME
    things might get as ugly as you

R I Z A
    ♥ ♥ ♥

!Support (Y)

!UnSupport

it'll get abused and we'll see users full of room champs being gifted and not earned.

!Support giving it back to trustworthy users like MapManagers and TFTs.
    Knowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens

Ying

I agree with yinkh`s first statement. Founder will give free RC for many players = abuse.
    But i cant agree to your second statement, cause private leagues, which make the most tours, dont have and cant get TFT or MM. And they could abuse to give RC too (When we are talking about RPGs)
    I know the problem. Our RGC admins got much work at the moment to patch bots and rgc, etc. I see every day, people asking in /j support the globals to set RC or to clear a complet invalid banistory or to set founders or to create channels which will get bought, etc. Some of the questions are useless (for example: A guy with long and bad banhistory asking for buying a channel) and the support staff filter the correct and the invalid issues of the people, to tell it the globals(or globals do it by themselfs)! And perhaps the people just have to w8 few hours/days to get one of the issues, which i addded. But our RGC admins will give these issues as soon as possible, if the people, who ask for it, deserve it.
    Be patient sometimes please and dont annoy the RGC admins with HLs in x rooms + PM. Leave them a friendly PM, where you explain your issue!