Thread: Incorrect Bans

Default Incorrect Bans

Hello guys,
    Sitting in Ban Support I saw a lot of invalid bans, some of them:
    [Timeban] [Perú] :: From 19:11 on 22/02/2014 To 19:11 on 23/02/2014 [Admin] :: raain- [Reason] :: spam
    [21:15] New.Style.Com: [Time Ban] [Myanmar] :: From 01:41 on 22/04/2013 To 01:41 on 23/04/2013 [Admin] :: mm|white [Reason] :: spam adv
    In my opinion Staff of public channels should ban with a better proof, not with words like spam/flame/spam adv etc.
    Thanks for your attention, I hope this problem will be solved as soon as possible.

!Support
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/21320d8dead089e8e42702addb069687/tumblr_mgf9eh5QY11rojss8o1_500.jpg

!SUpport

your right, public channels should ban with a valid reason + proof. But sometimes they dont have a chance, they have to act fast before guys spam much more than they alrdy have done. You can always use the forum to discuss a ban and ask the staff of the channel, why they didnt add a proof. Ofc bans should be always valid, with or without a proof. otherwithe go to the abuse forum and report them.

Xavas, Do u expect a simple pub player to post a thread on forum? I dont think so. . .

Your RGC Username:»ÐarkÐ3viL«
    Abuser RGC Username:~me.myself.&.i
    Explain why the user abused you:I was ban From Lod asia room with a reason of leaver. But i didnt left the game i completed the whole game and i was winning the game still got ban the voucher who ban me didnt check the reply correctly and then i was unban by telling they give me last chance...
    http://rankedgamingparser.com/view_r...1393150783.w3g just check the reply i completed whole game i just want to remove my ban history which is incorrect.. thank you..