Default A suggestion on Points system

Almost everygame here in RGC, players with high points stack. It kills healthy team play. It's more obvious that these players care for points more over healthy team play.

It can be understood that, what these players fear most is losing points. Here's what i suggest:

Remove the negative point marking for losing side..ie., instead of -3 for the losing side, award +3. For the winning side, award +5 (or anything higher). My point is, everybody should be appreciated for playing, that including the losing side. I guess, this is the least you can do. I believe, in this way, players would be more encouraged to play fair, because there's no risk of losing points here irrespective of the games outcome.

I mean, come on guys, Is there's actually any need for -ve marking? It has only killed healthy team play. What you guys should really implement is, auto-point balance... Or atleast remove negative points for losing side, and i bet you'll see much more healthy games in pub rooms.

Thumbs up

!Support
    Same post I would have posted.
    U have posted already.
    Itsz Good.
    HOPE RGC WILL DO THIS
    I gUrreente no negative systym will make gamerzz to play good Games
    100% sure
    All kik low pointerzz Sad
    Hmm Staking will be stopPed!!

Rgc plz think avout this
    It will make RGC Best place..
    Public will Ply Good Games 50-60minz Games

And not 15 miNz Games!!! :-)
    Last edited by VivekZ; 27-02-2014 at 01:57 PM.

I see the problem. But players want to play with mates/friends, you cant hinder or stop that. DotA is anyway a teamgame. But the problem you have, is known. dotalicious-gaming had good and fair system, for that problem. You could play matchmaking games (balanced/shuffled games) and normal games (you can choose a slot). Its hard to improve something like this to rgc, cause you would need 2 public rooms instead of 1, but ill keep it more in mind.
    Last edited by XAVAS; 28-02-2014 at 02:46 AM.

Not a bad suggestion, although users want to play with their friends , they've already removed the TC command in signed games. Players are unable to swap each other to sides, so its one step ahead.
    Last edited by Girdeux; 28-02-2014 at 02:38 AM.
    Defeating the purpose since thirteen thirty-seven.

There is no
    TC BUt votekick
    They will kik the low poi
    nter zz