Thread: Mh Pudge!!

Angry Mh Pudge!!

My Username: Nightfury.exe

Reporting against: Yeah.Im.Back|

Room: EU(Public)

Replay Link: http://rankedgamingparser.com/view_r...1394690468.w3g

Time Stamps: All replay times-

03:20- As Ancient Apparition and Lion started moving towards BOTTOM strangely Pudge started moving back without any vision/ wards. Then after they arrived in Lane, Pudge came again.

12:10- Pudge teleports in Middle tower and expected to Farm in a rather free lane but he takes a detour to FOG in Sentinel Neutral creeps exactly where Tinker is. What an amazing co-incidence!! But sadly he gives up after seeing Tinker has haste. All this in FOG. What a waste of TP! Then he trudges back to his lane.

14:20- Tinker could have gone the other way towards MID 1st tower which is what people do to remain safe but Pudge has Maphack, he knows exactly what Tinker is doing and where he is headed so he hooks predicting that Tinker might go to Sentinel base but sadly Tinker teleports and his hook fails!

23:50- The most provocative of all Time Stamps! Wow Pudge! He had his eyes fixed on Trax so much so that he even missed the 490 HITPOINTS Ancient Apparition who was in sight. He follows TRAX in lothars in fog and goes straight to Secret shop(he could have gone anywhere like Neutral Creeps because we saw clearly in time stamp 12:10 as to his intuition in Neutral Creeps but he came to the secret shop exactly where TRAX was) and then he realized that Ancient has Lower HP than Traxex (or he was going to post this game and so he backed off from hooking Traxex and chose Ancient Apparition. So even after seeing Trax he now chooses the lower HP Apparition. He must be MH and that is why he kept his eyes fixed on Traxex so much so that he missed an even lower HP Apparition.

If I could get banned for these reasons: http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=212222 to which I requested an unban request for these reasons: http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=212856.

Then surely this hacker PUDGE can banned for the reasons I posted above unless he is a friend of you admins in here and unless you don't ban your hacker friends. [DH]Batusai, -lord- etc made assumptions that I'm Map hacker(which I'm not and this pudge is) and banned me. Now what you need to say about these? If this fucking Pudge can chase heroes in fog and I get banned for going to tower for safety, then I would have to say YOU GUYS CHOOSE TO CHANGE RULES FOR YOUR FRIENDS.

!Denied

Nothing suspicious about Yeah.Im.Back|...!!!

!Closed

Closed
    Knowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens

Ying