Thread: Unban please

Default Unban please

Username : EmptySecond
    Ban Reason :Racism
    Reason of Appeal :It was anyway my fault , I was under rage because MH , I'm very explosive guy and sometimes I don't control my mind when that kind of shits happens , sorry for what i do.
    Last edited by Empty-second; 24-03-2014 at 07:26 PM.

Denied!

First of all read again, what i said in your thread: http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=213482

2. your ban-request is invalid!
    3. you can not make a ban-request in unban-forum!
    4. If you use this "MH" as reason for you racism-flame, so read again what i said in your thread too. You are not allowed to use that kind of flame in any situation. Even if it was MH, there is no reason for such racism!
    Last edited by XAVAS; 24-03-2014 at 07:23 PM.

Okay , you are right , i edited it .
    I acept that I was wrong , I don't will do it again isn't that enought ? most people would fuck of it and create another Account , but I m not that kind of people , Im playing here since 2 years with this account .
    I assume my fault and sorry for that.

If I become a chance , I would learn and valorate it.
    Last edited by Empty-second; 24-03-2014 at 07:38 PM.

NO chance to get instant unban! You will get another chance, when 60 days have passed. This is the punishment for every maphacker. If you play again with MH you risk to get a compban + ipban. If that happens, your time at rgc is gone. So take care if you will ever play again on RGC. We completly dont tollerate maphacker! Everyone has to read the RGC-rules. Its your choice to have a knowledge about the rules or not, but you get punished for failing the rules, which doesnt care about your choice.

Im banned for racism not for MH , I never played with MH in my life ! I dont betray myself .
    I acept my punishment for racism , I will come back in one Month.
    This is the first time that I m banned in RGC for a longe time , yesterday was my first day in the forum , have a nice day all .
    Last edited by Empty-second; 24-03-2014 at 11:33 PM.

Hallo . I'm back , I meditated over my fault , and i feel shame about it , my behavior was really childish and stupid , forgive me please.
    I miss my friends =(
    Last edited by Empty-second; 22-04-2014 at 05:03 AM.

Should I wait 1 mounth ? or should I change IP + new Account + proxy ? I'm really desapointed , tell me guys , the people would valorate this place ??
    I waited one mounth , I reply again to this post , I acepted my fault , what should I do ?
    Should I keep my good behavior ? or should I be one fucking ass against RGC ?
    Should I learn about my fault with this behavior against me ? I'm one human not one machine , i had my faults , I was ready to fix it .

WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

Should I learn to use MH because I learned to hate RGC maybe ?

SHOULD I CREATE OVER 10-20 ACCOUNTS and play with MH all the time , all the fuckign time ?

Should I start to sell acounts to noobs , ruin RGC game quality and start to win money for it , like other people maybe ? , friends would help me maybe , I'm not sure , but they are really angry and over 15 people would be funny maybe .

I was an clean gamer over 2 years on RGC , THAT NO MATTER ?

If I do the same fault , give me permanent ban and I will go , should I wait one mounth or should I start to be one fucking ass ?

I will wait 5 days for one answear .

Many MHakers haven't some fault , if they are hating RGC , I'm talking serious , I was antiMHakers over 6 years , MHakers haven't some fault "sometimes" , just you guys " Proud ADMINS " , don't learn to forgive that kind of faults like this one , no wonder if people start hating RGC , learning to use MH for damage this place and making money.

Guys , if you see me like one MHAKER , then I wouldn't be one asshole , I would be one demon and would fight for destroy EU Pub and maybe another important rooms , together with another mates , I m talking serious and I will win money for that .

I was sincere , honest in this post , I acepted my fault , no one repected me , should I feel rage or not ?

You guys can forgive me and still saying " you should wait one mounth " I have no problem with that and I would respect it , but you guys don't understand it .
    Last edited by Empty-second; 28-04-2014 at 02:02 PM.

FINISH EDIT

If my hate get bigger , I will start to damage this place with mates "haking , etc.. " I swear and I will have more and more people behind me and finally we will destroy this server every weekend ... , you guys don't know me and if I do it , I have one reason to do that .
    Last edited by Empty-second; 28-04-2014 at 02:08 PM.

I DECLARE AN OFFICIAL WAR AGAINST RGC , BE READY IN THE FUTURE WE WILL DESTROY RGC

I DON'T ACEPT ANY FORGIVE NOTHINGS, FOR THAT IS TO LATE ! MUCH LUCK AGAINST US !

Last edited by Girdeux; 11-05-2014 at 09:51 AM.
    Defeating the purpose since thirteen thirty-seven.

challange accepted.challenge-accepted_02.jpg

!Denied

The Forum has moved to www.rankedgaming.com/forum

!Closed
    Knowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens

Ying