Default [ACCEPTED] Admin Application : flo.

General - Personal Information

Name:Florian

Country and Living State:Germany, Rosenheim(100km from munich )

Which is your level in English?Above B2

How easy do you communicate though the chat without stress and quarrels? Im always mannered

Forum

Have you read the rules which keeps the functionality of NoL alive and agree to follow them? Yes

How often are you online (on the forum)? Once every day, ill be more active

Have you ever been banned from the forum? If yes, then for how much? No

Are there any members who can vouch for you? I hope Odisseas , since i had an long conversation with him and he told me to apply here, in order to play some fun games (sf-, mirana-, pudge-wars)

Battle.Net

Your battle.net Main Account:flo.

Have you ever been an admin in other channels/leagues? If yes, where? Nothing to mention here

Have you got problems on keeping the hierarchy and obedience to the staff members? No

How long have you been playing custom games in our league? Well i still dont find these games and Odisseas still couldnt explain me how i find these kind of games

How many hours will you play games, keeping the order and maintaining the calmness during the game? Im playing enough dota and other stuff dont worry

Why you want to be an admin? I've been told(Odisseas) I need to be admin to play these fungames

Do you believe that you will face any problem as an Admin? Nop, and if im resistant to flamers

Write your stats from our bots (press on Irc the orders .stats and !stats):

<+NoL-Bot> -> [NoL]: Games played For [flo.]: [0] ALT: [s] ASR: [%] First Game: [] Last Game: [] Play Time: [0m] Gold:[0] Level:[1 -> 0/100] Rank:[N/A]

<@DA-Bot> -> [flo.]: Forum: [flo.] Games: [824] ALT: [9.06s] ASR: [98%] Rated games: [704] Score: [1822.69] Rank: [82] First game: [2013-05-16] Last game: [2014-04-04] Play time: [2wks 5ds 6hrs 21mins ] Gold: [15743]

How many times have you been banned in our bots ? Not so often

Other Questions

Are you a premium user? I think so -.-, still i dont know what it helps me

Do you or any of your admin friends use an admin card for your application? no

Have you got anything else to add in your application? I guess everything is said about its ur turn now

Take a look at these threads:

http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=202528
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=198993
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...=1#post1187954

Welcome !

Bot Names -> Nol-hb-01,Nol-hb-02 (you can host with wisper)

Admin Application Accepted

Closed