Thread: Suggestion[?]

Default Suggestion[?]

Hi I just wanted to post here what I've posted in the another forum because it was not viewed enough by others.

* How about creating a Chat Box in the forume home. So, it may also help users to interact faster with admins who's online, or just staying by in the forum or doing their jobs. Interacting like, they wanted to check the posts, or something else soon as possible, it may also reduce from making them highlight the admins inside the RGC client or making spam on personal message or in channels. I think this would help a lil bit faster about interacting in the forum. Just take note, only registered users in this forum may use the Chat Box. How about this guys?
    It can be used also while the client is on update .

* Buying RGD via LOAD?
    Hey respected Owner(s), Uhm, Do you have any idea about this? RGD's can be purchased through Sim Loads? Is it possible that you can make this happen? Just a suggestion.
    The Legacy Continues ッ

This is how I kill YOU in GAME.

This forum give you the ability to see who is online, also a thread with RGC Staff Team is usefull for me and help you to know who is staff.
    Το καλύτερο Admin Abuse ever
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=75316

What he meant was, make live chat on forum home page. I also think it would be fun to have that sort of thing on our forum.