Default [REJECTED] Admin Application : NOL-IFABOT

General - Personal Information

Name: Bojan Gvozdenac

Country and Living State: Serbia and Montenegro (GMT)

Which is your level in English? Expert. Let's say! Level 5 To be honest

How easy do you communicate though the chat without stress and quarrels? I'd community very politly, and eduquatelly, I do not pay attention at people if they flame,spam I know what the report user abuse is and I only do is -warn second thing If they do not compli, I have to report them for any kind of abuse and threatening.

Forum

Have you read the rules which keeps the functionality of NoL alive and agree to follow them? Yes, I agree with your terms of use an admin status and I will be in service of yours.

How often are you online (on the forum)? Each day online for about 1-5 hours in a day. I can also may spent more time on forums and @irc.mymgn.com channel as well.

Have you ever been banned from the forum? If yes, then for how much? Not.

Are there any members who can vouch for you? Maybe my countrymate, @Kajz3r_Soz3 We hadn't played that much games together, but I played with staff and admins let them give us an opinion.

Battle.Net

Your battle.net Main Account: NOL-IFABOT

Have you ever been an admin in other channels/leagues? If yes, where? No.

Have you got problems on keeping the hierarchy and obedience to the staff members? No, I respect the staff and treat them equaly. Meanwhile staff are kind and polite and reasonable persons. So I don't see any reason to have any problem or to dare to argue with them. They are higher rank, and I believe that no reason to go in conflicts with staff. I suggest this to all nol and eleos admins.

How long have you been playing custom games in our league? For long time but, the only problem is my inactivity that's all what prevents me from playing actively, on yours in-game leagues.

How many hours will you play games, keeping the order and maintaining the calmness during the game? 5-8 max 10 hours for each day.

Why you want to be an admin? I want to be an admin because clan nol is a great dota greek community and have alot good people admins/staff's and I do believe I can help prevent other abusers/violators to break, rules and follow the rules at the same time and uphold, upfollow the rules and stick with the rules and have an knowledge of bot commands and readed the rules carefuly, and without any tricks.

Do you believe that you will face any problem as an Admin? I won't let that happen.

Write your stats from our bots (press on Irc the orders .stats and !stats): [NOL-IFABOT]: Forum: [Nothis_Sfakiannis] Games: [20] ALT: [31.37s] ASR: [96%] Rated games: [14] Score: [1000.94] Rank: [>5000] First game: [2012-11-14] Last game: [2014-05-20] Play time: [9hrs 9mins 40secs ] Gold: [143]

How many times have you been banned in our bots ? Maybe before I am not sure. In a history)

Other Questions

Are you a premium user? No.

Do you or any of your admin friends use an admin card for your application? No. pointless

Have you got anything else to add in your application? Yes, I play on nol in order to help keep the games peaceful and prevent other people from abusing general rules and do my admin job to maintain my admin status. I do not allow any kind of hateful/flaming spamming insulting, I common as follows !m Player with specified reason need to be strong,. Example spam, or flame. Note:** I also speak greek, as well so I don't think so that there will be any problem with my in-game understanding for partial nicknames. As you know my currently some active User Abuse show you my commitment. I will keep doing this and this place is great, and I won't let someone violating that opportunity.

Thanks for letting me applying this application.
    Last edited by Nothis_Sfakiannis; 20-05-2014 at 06:27 PM.

+1 za srbina !

[NoL]: Games played For [NOL-IFABOT]: [0] ALT: [s] ASR: [%] First Game: [] Last Game: [] Play Time: [0m] Gold:[0] Level:[1 -> 0/100] Rank:[N/A]

Με αυτό το name δεν έχεις games στο NoL οπότε είναι πολύ εύκολο να αλλάξει.

Άλλαξε Associated account και ξαναέλα,αυτό ήταν account από τέως spambot μας.

Application Rejected

Closed
    ( Click to show/hide )

[NoL]: Stats for Map: [Mirana Wars] for [Odisseas]: 48 games. W/L/D: 32/8/8 (66.6%/16.6%/16.6%) . K/D: 757/335(17.60/8.17)
    [NoL]: Stats for Map: [Pudge Wars] for [Odisseas]: 40 games. W/L/D: 24/11/5 (60%/27.5%/12.5%) . K/D: 886/670(22.72/17.18)
    [NoL]: Stats for Map: [SF Wars] for [Odisseas]: 31 games. W/L/D: 17/8/6 (54.8%/25.8%/19.3%) . K/D: 486/199(16.76/6.86)
    [NoL]: Stats for Map: [Warlock] for [Odisseas]: 57 games. W/L/D: 30/14/13 (52.6%/24.5%/22.8%) . K/D: 280/139(6.36/3.23)

( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by wtfmejt View Post
    emena pantos mou gamane ti mana edo k 3 xronia epidi evala botakia gia na pezo games xoris lag de ksero gia sas. astio den ine?