Thread: Ban !Memo!1

Default Ban !Memo!1

1: My username: Shonemoc

2: Accused: !Memo!1

3: Link to replay: http://www.rgcdotaparser.com/replay....lay=1402221996

4: Some general toughts: Well, nothing special to say, it was obvious from the start that he was using MH, Legion couldn't farm because of him, since he knew where he was wherever he went to farm, his movement was really suspicious, anyway, he ruined the game with MH.

-1st situation that is more than obvious happened in 17th minute, from 16:00 to 17:00, he went to our forest with intention to kill Legion like he is 100% sure that he is there, just look at that hook.

-2nd situation happened in 27th minute, watch from 26:00 to 26:30, Legion again was farming those strong creeps near Roshan, the Pit Lords... just watch what Pudge did there, it was hilarious.

-3rd happened in 28th minute, more precisely from 27:00 to 27:30, he followed Doctor while he was invisible, i mean really, just look at that movement... mid lane, 2nd tower.

-4th was the most epic of all, near Sentinel shop in forest, he followed Doctor while he was in stealth and hooked him... but watch that one from 30th minute, from 29:00 to 30:00, there you can see that even Nevermore has MH, i was way to lasy to search for his play... anyway, he ( Nevermore) was farming on top lane near 2nd tower, when I came to put wards with Doctor, he went into forest, waited for me to pass and then came after me, just like he knew I was there, everything else is history...

There were many more situations but I suppose this will be sufficient. Needless to say, they took only 1 single ward in the whole game... Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by shonemoc; 08-06-2014 at 03:05 PM.

!Denied

The Forum has moved to www.rankedgaming.com/forum

!Closed
    Knowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens

Ying