Thread: Anti game

Default Anti game

Your RGC Username: Gundam_Astray

Abuser RGC Username: Gravity-12 / snow(heyoh)

Room/League Name: (EU) Public

Proof (replay link):http://www.rgcdotaparser.com/replay....lay=1406609052 /

Did you talk to room higher staff before reporting ? Yes, tried but no one answered.

Explain your situation: We signed in a game normally like always, the player gravity-12 didn't pick a hero and was in the game after the min 10. We tried to kick him but it didn't work. He only left after the 10 minutes for the remake passed, and we asked the other team to vote for the remake, they instead asked for ff. I believe the axe (snow(heyoh) had something to do with it too, since it points out that he was expecting that to happen. So I assume he knows about it. It's either a backup acc, or another of his friends who teams up and does this often.

This is my first report, please let me know if I need to add something to it.

Posted this in the wrong section, just noticed, sorry about that. Will make other thread about it in the right section, please delete this one. I tried to ask where to report stuff in the chat from EU that's why I put "did you talk to someone of higher staff before reporting". Thought that meant mods in the room, sorry!