Angry Just wonder why RGC failed to get rid of Map Hack.

For a long time I thought cheating does exist but few people would do that. However, from two weeks ago, even every game will have at least one cheater.

I didn't play on RGC until moving to a new country and really felt sorry for RGC staff's anti-cheating works.

For example, I killed 13 times in 25 mins using VS without any cheating software, my enemy claimed that I was cheating so firmly. I was so sad because cheating software is not only ruining the game, but ruining the faith in players hearts. They now have a concept, every outstanding player(high kills, excellent conscious, accurate prediction etc.) or nice team work is because of they are cheating. This is the most terrify thing could happen to a excellent game like DOTA.

The same cheating software(MH) even other stronger cheating apps will be detected immediately and the cheater will be kicked by the system of platforms in my country. And this cheater will be banned from the platform FOREVER! RGC should have the ability to do the same even better.

I like DOTA so much and the most terrible thing I could come up with is a excellent game ruined by cheaters.

Please, RGC staffs, do something. Ask players to detect MH and report after a ruined game is the most stupid choice.It will not save DOTA or save your platform.Just look at the BBS, thousands of cheaters play on RGC but less then 10 was reported after all. If you think this is your best, then I have to say, nothing is perfect, there must be ways to beat MH, if you gave up, not only nothing can save RGC and it will definitely be deserted, but also shows that YOU ARE THE LOSERS in the battle with cheating software.

Do something, save yourself.
    Last edited by lilinzhe5218; 06-08-2014 at 05:26 PM.