Liges meres mono perasan apo tote pou anakinose tin apoxorisi tou apo tin omada o Midder "SingSing" kai h omada C9 den exase kairo , strafike amesos pros ton Midder tis germanikis omadas Mouz , "FATA".
O 21xronos Midder , den diskoleutike na pei to nai stin (pleon) nea tou omada C9 kai etc h omada apektise ksana enan polutalando Midder , dinondas telos stin agonia tou pios tha andikatastisi tin 8esh tou SingSing.( den itan da kai mikri apolia)..en opsi malista polon tour pou tha arxisoun sindoma , 8a exei tin eukeria na apodiksi kai o paiktis tin aksia tou , alla kai h omada tin epilogi tis.

κατάλογος44.jpg

FATA :"After several days of long thinking, I realized that this is the best option due to the fact that the players are extremely skilled, hard working and are ready to commit a lot to the game to achieve the goal of becoming one of the, if not the best team in the world. Moreover, Cloud9 is a great organization that will support us on this road. I sincerely hope that I am of aid when it comes to reaching that goal and that we have a successful time together.”