Μετά την αποχώρηση του "Vanskor" από την Ρώσικη ομάδα και μάλιστα λίγες μέρες μετά την είσοδό του στην Ουκρανική ομάδα (Na'Vi) , έρχεται στην θέση του ένας παίχτης που πολλά έχουν ακουστεί για το όνομά του αλλά ένα είναι το σίγουρο..το ταλέντο του!
Δεν είναι άλλος απ'τον "Solo".

emire.jpg

Η νέα ομάδα Empire έχει το εξής roster :
Andrew "Mag" Chipenko (Captain)
Roman "Resolut1on" Fominok
Andrey "ALWAYSWANNAFLY" Bondarenko
Airat "Silent" Gaziev
Aleksey "Solo" Berezin

Εδώ είναι οι δηλώσεις του εν λόγο player :
Hello! I am sincerely glad to have the opportunity to join such a strong team as Team Empire. This year I like to prove myself and become the best in the new, but already well familiar to me, the role of support. Over a couple of weeks I was able to play together and feel the atmosphere in the team and I think we will succeed. I send huge greetings to all my fans and fans of Team Empire! I will not let you down

Και εδώ η δηλώσεις του manager της ομάδος "Team Empire" , Aleksandr "StrangeR" Solomonov :
I am very happy that Aleksey has become a part of Team Empire. From the very first game together it was clear that he was fully fit for our team. In addition, the important is the fact that, despite numerous offers from other teams, Solo wanted to play in Team Empire. Now it is very difficult to find a player who would have the experience, talent and motivation to play on this professional level.
For the upcoming year the team puts before itself very serious tasks, we solved the problems with our line-up and can fully concentrate on training. Ahead are a lot of tournaments, spectacular matches and, hopefully, big victories !