Username: feya25
Room: (Asia) Public
Replay: here
Reason: Gameruiner (cast skill on me, with exactly no contributing reason for the team to win, without my own permission)

Timestamps:
[29:15:92] right now, i can't stand anymore. i'm angry, he keeps killstealing my kill using his dagon. i need gold better. he don't even want to realise it.
[29:22:56] start getting angry and talking trash (etc: "b*tch", "stupid") because i says him a killstealer. start arguing that he is supporting me. supporting me by using his dagon to kill at lower health? really?? i'm "!ff" because i can't stand with his traits
[31:05:28] might be it's my fault but he is too much. i "!mute" him as my last decision to ignore him.
[31:13:12] at this time, i type "-disablehelp" to stop him from using his skill to teleport me inside tree, ruin, jungle/ anything that can block/stuck me from play. i keeps typing "-unstuck"+ buy many "town scroll portal"+ axe to cut free to get out. but he still using same skill although i told him not to use it and try to !save for banning
to feya25: if you do get banned, i hope that you will learn something from this. no offense and please don't continue doing the same thing in your next game, your next teammates. It will make you looks so f*cking dumb