Thread: i love k1ca

Default i love k1ca

Personal Info

Your name: Komradzz

Your country: Denmark

Spoken languages: danish , english .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: Komradzz

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: Im safelisted in : Ihl , pdc, grc dce and DL

Your activity and average playtime each week: when im not in school and work i can play all day long ^^ or 5-10 hours ;o

How long you have been playing DotA: 3 years

Your ability to communicate with others: im good to communicate with, i dont flame any 1 , im not a racist , i always beahve ;o

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? yaya ^^

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I can handle preassure, i just take 1 job at time , and i never panic , thats the way i handle preassure .

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) No ;o i always listen to other people ~~

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? dont know xD

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) no rather on msn ~~

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: why not help other people in pdc , while u r playing about 10 hours at day , like i do . i was admin before but got demoted cause of multi accounting ~~ and they say i abused but i didnt , like i said i was on holiday but nvm ;o they dont believe me T_T

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I will offer all my help and come with new ideas, and im active 24-7 on forum and in channel 2 . and when i got unbanned again , then u must know that i will do evrything for improve that im the right choise , if u need a fresh active and fair admin !

A few things about yourself: active , non flamer , good 2 talk with .

Additional information: evrytime k1ca doesnt smile people get killed ;o <3
    Forza Ac Milan <3 !

You just arrived back into the community from a ban because of multiaccounting, perhaps you should wait little longer to apply back into the staff - as far as I'm concern, you didn't leave the best impression to the staff when you did all of those multi accounts.

My support remains neutral, I'll have to give it a few more thoughts.

For 100th time DENIED
    ...No Matter How Hard u Try u Will Always Stay Behind...

denied for me. multiaccounting, warning users with 100%. be happy that you can still play here.
    You can check the rules HERE.

Be happy with what you have. DENIED.
    This is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain, And 100% reason to remember the name!

No one dies a virgin!
    Life rapes us all...