Default Admin application - I-Do-Not-Know

Personal Info

Your name: Nick Kuipers

Your country: The Netherlands

Spoken languages: Dutch, English, a little German

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: I-Do-Not-Know

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: None

Your activity and average playtime each week: I'm pretty active, usually 3 or more hours a day.

How long you have been playing DotA: Hmmm, hard question ... that'll be like ... 3 years?

Your ability to communicate with others: Pretty good, of course it kind of depends on the person ...

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes I have, and yes I do

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? Haha, pressure doesn't really exist in my vocabulary ^^ That is no problem

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) Depends, if they ask retarded things, no, I won't do it. Everything reasonable, of course I will listen and carry out their orders.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? Some guy called ... Atlantis? Something like that

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) If I had ventrilo, yeah, now ... just ask for my msn if you want and we can discuss it there, if that's no problem.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: First of all, I think PDC can't really exist without the work all the admins and moderators do, so I would be delighted if I could help you guys out. Everything for the community

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: that would be like ... 5 bucks ... that's all I have man ... You should pick me because I am reliable and can be trusted and I will put some effort into it. I'm a decent guy and honest, what more do you want? :O

A few things about yourself: I'm an average dota player, I can do my part, but I usually play support (read: always) and well ... it would make things easier if I could really play carries ^^ The thing is, I have a five year old pc and play with like 25 fps, so yeah, when the creeps appear on my screen, I have huge lag Oke, that's maybe a little bit exaggerated, but you know what I mean. Will have a laptop soon though, so by then ... who knows, maybe my unknown carry skills will be revealed and I will get a better score! Pray for me please.

Additional information: I live in a house
    Last edited by Atlantes; 10-01-2010 at 02:19 PM.

!support but staff already knows that ^^
    You can check the rules HERE.

seems fine:]
    +1 from me

Support from me also
    ...No Matter How Hard u Try u Will Always Stay Behind...

I enjoyed reading your application , and from what I see I can assume you are the right man for the job, however I see you have no previous experience - but , everybody got to start somewhere.

!support

ACCEPTED. Lets see how well you'll do.
    This is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain, And 100% reason to remember the name!

No one dies a virgin!
    Life rapes us all...