Default Admin Application: iSoLegacy

Personal Info

Your name: Cameron

Your country: Great Britain

Spoken languages: English, Noob French, Expert translator user DD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: iSoLegacy

Former experience: Moderator of IGC, Moderator of GM, Soon to be Administrator of GM.Public, Moderator of GDL, Have been Shaman of High community clan (UloS), very old clan, but i got use to dealing with players then and there.

safelisted channels: GDL, IGC, GM, DGL, DP2.

Your activity and average playtime each week: Im very active Average 3 hours per DAY, on college days. More at weekends.

How long you have been playing DotA: about 2-3 years.

Your ability to communicate with others:Very well and fair

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? I have read them too many times! Yes

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?When i play an important role my reaction and behaviour to pressure is more carm and reasonable.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) As long as the orders are relevant to the specific situation and that the superior's aren't abusing, other than that i will try to stop them abusing or ask for suitable reason why im being ordered to do this.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I Don't understand this question? no?

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) mic is broken sorry

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: Well i've been here longer than most people, including admins and just feel im a more reliable candidate and want to gain more experience as being an admin.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: You should pick me because ive never been reported once under moderater roles and im not a person who likes to abuse the power or watch another admin abusing. I can offer a active posting forum with relevant and useful information for fellow PDC players.

A few things about yourself: Im very misunderstood and i always like to solve something before i move on.

Additional information:
    None needed i dont think.

Thanks for reading

Regards

Denied, lying to me to hide your real identity
    You can check the rules HERE.

Man sorry for that but i had a reason and something to show blister. Maybe if i can talk to u in private about that.

As i said admin application are closed
    ...No Matter How Hard u Try u Will Always Stay Behind...

Quote Originally Posted by nTaBaTzIs_GR View Post
    As i said admin application are closed
    Closed?? i didnt see this..

hm i was writing this as u closed, so does it still count ?

Sorry but no.

Try when they are open.

Regards
    ...No Matter How Hard u Try u Will Always Stay Behind...