Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

!Sup. 1 week is enough i think : )

OK, now I really wondering how stupid people can get. pepp3 really are you that slow that you cant distinguish between what desrow opinion are and what some other guys are saying in this topic.

Maybe you deliberate did it because you wanted to shadow what he is doing and to hinder his possibility to get his perma ban shorten. Guess we will never know...

support for unban

why do you allways put your nose everywhere ...
    he can type WHATEVER he want in private chat , untill its not in DOTA.PRIDE channel or dota.pride game or dotapride room in garena . If he go and meet Peppe irl , and say this to him - do you gonna ban him in dota.pride?
    (it was just an opinion , no need ban me for this . Love all <3 )

!support for unban .

so now u wanna ban me? LOL

^was gonna quote pelatis on that one sry.

i wouldnt care at all about him flaming me if it wasnt directly connected to dotapride.
    it was right after the replace and really unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by pepp3 View Post
    so now u wanna ban me? LOL

^was gonna quote pelatis on that one sry.

i wouldnt care at all about him flaming me if it wasnt directly connected to dotapride.
    it was right after the replace and really unnecessary.
    okay no problem dips|pepe !

desrow have been banned many times for manners / abuse and staff like that so im tired of hearing complains , i dont care private or inside dota pride i will not accept anyone to act like a retard and have childish behavior and "Flame" someone for no reason just because he replaced him .

Enjoy . Peace

It wasn't for no reasons, he provoked me. I did tank a 20 days ban in December after flaming the Greek community. I've been flame-free for a whole month until this incident happened yesterday. You claim the entire league hates me... I made at least 10 if not 15 players register on these forums and 40 of them to post here to prove to you that this league doesn't hate me, you do and several others. I can't blame you, not everybody like everybody but I do not deserve a 3 years ban for this incident. Swiss tanked a 30days ban and he keeps flaming everybody, even ext3 told you so but you told him that since swiss tanked a 30days ban, it's okay ?!!?!?

[12:51:39] <PRIDE-BOT> You are banned! Expires: 08:32:36 05/10/12

Give me something like

12:51:39] <PRIDE-BOT> You are banned! Expires: 08:32:36 20/01/10

Thats 10 days ban (plus the one I had yesterday)

Leave him banned, its annoying enough playing with a bad player. What's worse is he's a flamer!! Don't need people like that in this wonderful league =)

I just read through it all and no one provoked you. In cases like this I would and many other members wouldn't have flamed for such a stupid reason. If you were to get replaced out, then bones could have replaced you on his team. Simple as that, you started the flame you deserve the ban

!support permaban.

Desrow, since day 1 has been nothing but a nuisance to the league. He's a provocative flamer, who has stirred up nothing but hatred within every group of DotA players. There are rare times when people in this league actually enjoy playing on Desrows team. He is an infallible moron with nothing positive to add to the league. Since day 1 when he started flame wars with players from the Greek Dota Community, the Russian dota community, Blight, blight.int, pokeridol/pokerstars i knew that his day of reckoning would come. Abby is comparable to a messiah, for we are healed from desrow's evil, shrouded presence. It's really unfortunate that it took this long for the ban to occur and that desrow has continued his siege of flame upon DotA prides doors.

May god be with dota-pride and abby, for he supports this decision.

paintitgold sums it up nicely

7 days should be enough,
    coz if you won't change it, desrow might commit suicide and you'll have his blood all over your hands abby!!

Really mature there desrow.

I don't know how many people here lurk around NAdota.com (quite a good website) but I've been lurking there for a couple of months, anyway, like when I first started hanging around there I had no idea who desrow were, but then there's this drama about him in the forums and everybody flames him basicly, then someone posts "In a couple of months desrow will be here posting an apology to everyone, just like he did before."

I checked these forums again, not too long ago, maybe 2 weeks ago(?) he posted an apology. Grow the fuck up man
    Last edited by MaTrim; 13-01-2010 at 07:51 PM.

i dont see the point of having a person that constant flaming ppl in this league

w/e Ill be unbanned in a month thats all i wanted
    Last edited by desRow; 13-01-2010 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by desRow View Post
    you edited these logs but w/e Ill be unbanned in a month thats all i wanted

Yeah, I edited them so more people can hate you, since obviously the ones hating you now isn't enough?

http://forums.dota-allstars.com/inde...ic=300804&st=0

sup

DotA Pride is a Professional DotA League and players who resort to unmanneed flaming dont deserve to be there. you got the priviledge to be invited there and you go treat this like nothing. Yes i agree on your ban but not for such a lengthy period.

Maybe 3-4 weeks would be more suitable and maybe allow you to realise that is not a priviledge for DotA Pride to have you but a priviledge for you to be allowed to play here.

Regards

sup

Arrow

it is our decision on the ban period of time. peppe and desrow will be on my eye there is no need of the entire league to post a thread as sup on this. desrow time banned reduced and peppe indeed you like it or not if i had proof of you and desrow flaming in same chat log i could have ban you too. any way the problem solved from this point and on manners please before someone of you get unvouched for ban manners it's unfair ofc but rules are rules. and ofc we don't like it when good players get unvouched for those kind of reasons.

hf in games Manners up

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123