Real life-General Information

First Name: Bojan

Last Name *: Gvozdenac

Occupation / The core employment: I working as a cooker in an agency.

Hobbies: Games,girls,restourant cooking.

Battle.net

To name your Battle.Net [Main Account]: DA-01

Names from other accounts you use in Battle.Net: DA-HERC,Re_Gineted_EDW

You are in our admin Bots; Yes.

You receive several times to ban Bots; yes. in a past.

How many times have you eaten warn and / or demote; 0 warns, 1 demote due to inactivity OR, other issues.

How often do you play games on our channel? Each day. Approximately; 4-7 hours

What are your stats in HostBots (click .stats in Irc): [10:36] <@DA-Bot> -> [DA-01]: Forum: [DA-01] Games: [783] ALT: [17.75s] ASR: [97%] Rated games: [654] Score: [1300.57] Rank: [327] First game: [2011-11-06] Last game: [2015-09-08] Play time: [2wks 6ds 9hrs 12mins ] Gold: [5976

Forum

How often do you deal with the forum; I parcipicate daily basis as much as i can do afford time to make some reports/topics.

When you enter the forum with what usually you do? Check for current, ban request or admin abuser/user abuse always looking if there is someone who need help with something, and everything.

You have seen before staff; If yes, what forum and what post? No.

Have you ever eaten ban in forum; If so, for how long and why? No.

You compliance problem of hierarchy and obedience to senior executives from you? Nope.

Skills-Availability

How much time will you spend in forum; Online each day, evening etc...

How many hours would you have playing games imposing order and bringing tranquility? I wasn't too much but, I would like to bump up more hours and tranquility as well.

What knowledge have on programming *? Basically, maybe with making scripts to load a stats show a 'warn' instead of bans etc..

What is your relationship with the computer and the "software" that *? Well, I am not so much experienced but, atleast I can delete viruses or reinstall windows 7/8/mac etc.. and some other things. Still not hacker.

Indicate name some computer programs that know at least the basics *: C++

You have some familiarity with Dota Replay Manager and the Maphack Detecting *; Yes, dota replay seeker hint to a maphack.

What is your level in English *? My english isn't perfect but I can handle anything and i understand alot of english even if i dont speak perfectly.

Personality

Tell us in a few words your character: I'm Bojan, I like to work much and play games still i dont have kids, i got a girlfriend and I am happy to help out people and other newbies on these forums.

How often do you argue and quarrel? I don't

You like to take initiatives? Yes,

Do you think you will face some difficulty? I won't and I do not feel any difficulty.

Do you think the team spirit and good cooperation are two concepts that you will need in your personal contribution to the team? Yes, ofcourse to improve and growth the community.

Clan NoL Staff

Why you want to become Staff; I would like to become an staff, with a goal to handle unban request,reports and generally moderate the forums and my section.

For what place you are interested more in the Staff; Unban Request Moderator also a a nol staff if possible.

You come to other than this? If there, is a spot I would accept it. I just like helping out the community. I have experience.

You know the current hierarchy of Clan NoL Staff; Yes,

Do you know who Leonidas? wtfmejt A Project Leader.

Others

To Q-AUTHentication your mIrc / Irc webchat (nickname): DA-01

Account Skype *: Yes. Bojan1991

You have to add anything else? Yes, I would like to become an staff mostly to an unban request section or user abuse admin application. Most of those, moderators aren't staff or active yet.