English version

Real life - General Information

Name: Ilija

Sirname*: Matic

Occupation / Field of expertise: I'm in training for special police.

Hobbies: Taekwondo, MMA, GYM, jogging , swim.

Battle.net

Your Battle.Net name [Main Account]: roBzeh

Alternative Battle.Net accounts: SealT6

Are you an admin in our games? Yes I am

How many times have you been banned in our games? 5 times I think

How many times have you been warned or demoted? I had 2 lvl warn in one post.

How often do you play in our games? I play every day like 3-4 hours, sometimes more and sometimes less it always depends.

What are your stats in our HostBots (type .stats in Irc): Currently: <@DA-Bot> -> [roBzeh]: Forum: [roBzeh] Games: [116] ALT: [10.21s] ASR: [96%] Rated games: [89] Score: [1310.51] Rank: [232] First game: [2016-04-15] Last game: [2016-05-08] Play time: [2ds 20hrs 57mins 30secs ] Gold: [700]

Forum

How often do you visit our forums? I visit forum 7-8 times a day

What do you usually do when you visit our forums? Usually I'm just watching what's new on forum. Post some comments on other posts, and if I need to report someone or make some other topic.

Have you ever been a staff member before? If yes, at which forum and at what position? No

Have you ever been banned in our forums? If yes, what was the reason and the duration of the ban? No

Do you have any problems following orders from your superiors, according to ranks and hierarchy? Never had, and I hope I will never have it !

Skills - Availability

How much time can you spend in our forums? If there is nothing new happening on forum i close my browser. If there is some discussion I stay a bit more too see what is it about, and if I can help somehow I always write my opinions. If there are some people who are banned by me asking for unban on forum a stay a bit more too check that game ( Manners, if it was Gameruin, Plug, etc.) and give my opinion for unban.

How much time can you spend playing games and ensuring that all our rules are followed? When I'm in game mostly there are no problems. When there are problems effectively solve them

Do you have any programming skills*? No

What is your relation with computers and their "software"*? I use my computer just to play games, google, youtube etc.

Mention a few programs that you can operate at a basic level at least*: C++, Cmd.exe

Are you familiar with Dota Replay Manager and Maphack Detecting*? Yeah, I have Dota Replay Manager and Maphack Detector ( I can't remember version correctly ). I used that before on some other bots to catch maphackers.

How good is your English*? Really good

PersonalityΠροσωπικότητα

Describe yourself with a few words: Fast, strong, smart, happy. I like good party, music, sexy girls

How often do you get in a fight? I don't fight. I always avoid fight, and I hope it will stay like that.

Do you like taking the initiative? Yes

Do you think that you will face any difficulties being a staff member? No I don't

Do you think that teamwork and cooperation are two things you are going to need as a staff member? Yes of course you need good teamwork and cooperation, not just in games. You also need it in real life.

Clan NoL Staff

Why do you want to become a staff member; I play here for a long time,and I want to be active in the community and to contribute as much as I can.

What position in the staff team are you insterested in; I would like to be in Unban section team.

Would you be willing to fill in a different position? Yes of course, if there are some places left why not to help.

Do you know the current hierarchy of the Clan NoL Staff; Yes

Do you know who Leonidas is? Owner of mymgn wtfmejtz

Others

Your Q-AUTHentication in mIrc/Irc webchat (nickname) : roBzeh

Skype*: ludi.stojan

Do you want to add anything else? I hope I will be accepted, hehe.